Forums > Model Colloquy > I guess I have saggy boobs then

Photographer

Melody Kulesza

New York, New York, US

Melody Kulesza wrote:

Im just waiting for someone to start a rant about the illuminati and how they are coming for us lol... that or for a "guy from dateline" to show up during the herein described "get together" to help her sleep lol...no, now i am just kidding smile

Aug 31 07 10:06 pm Link

Model

Jessie-Lynne

Chicago, Illinois, US

VanessaE wrote:
The first boyrfriend i ever had told me my tits were saggy, and I was 17 then. To this day ive never gotten over it and still try n push them up in the mirror. Seriously omg i cant even talk about this

I think thats a thing some guys say to try to offend women.. Kinda like whore, slut.. omg your fat..  It's the only jabs they seem to think they can make.. Cause they have nothing else to say thats offensive! smile

Besides from what I can tell you have perky ones!

Aug 31 07 10:07 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Yumemiru wrote:
The sad thing is, I actually know 18 year olds with saggy boobs. hmm It's true.

But your's aren't. So whatever.

I did not know that a younger woman's breast would sag. That makes me ignorant from lack of knowledge. I did not critique this person's images, but people can twist things as they want, and some people unfortunately will believe it, and the snowball starts rolling down the hill gaining energy all of the way, until is crashes into something, or lets off its energy.

Aug 31 07 10:08 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

yourphotographer wrote:
Tex, your back. I noticed you took some time putting some postings up and making comment on it.

What are you trying to really achieve here, Tex? Just be honest and let me know, because you certainly don't understand what I have been writing, so tell me.

I don't believe, based on your performance in this thread, that you are capable of understanding the impact of your own statements, let alone of mine.  It's very clear that all my explanation has been wasted on you.

And you talk about "open mind".  Jeesh!

Aug 31 07 10:09 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Oryx wrote:
Are you stupid, or what?

Throwing a few generic compliments at someone doesn't make it OK to give them insults.

You are so right. They were all generic insincere compliments, and what I was really doing,...... well, you tell me. What was I really doing?

Aug 31 07 10:10 pm Link

Model

Rachel Dashae

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

yourphotographer wrote:

I did not know that a younger woman's breast would sag. That makes me ignorant from lack of knowledge. I did not critique this person's images, but people can twist things as they want, and some people unfortunately will believe it, and the snowball starts rolling down the hill gaining energy all of the way, until is crashes into something, or lets off its energy.

From a lack of support, and if they have heavy breasts. Yeah, it's possible. I've definately seen it before.

And it's okay, I'm sure it's not something you see everyday.

But the fact that you said that to her, is very rude. I know we're in a business that basically runs of critiquing people. But you still have to bite your toung every once in a while.

But for the record, I don't see how her boobs are sagging at all.

Aug 31 07 10:12 pm Link

Model

Monika Halina

Chicago, Illinois, US

Aug 31 07 10:12 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

yourphotographer wrote:
I did not know that a younger woman's breast would sag. That makes me ignorant from lack of knowledge.

No, you didn't.  We got that.  Nothing wrong with not knowing - people without experience don't know.  No harm, no foul.

What there IS something wrong with is commenting to her about it.  If you don't know something, ask someone who doesn't have an emotional investment in the issue.  But no, you have to go directly to her and make an ignorant, hurtful statement.

yourphotographer wrote:
I did not critique this person's images, but people can twist things as they want,

There is no "twisting".  No, you didn't critique her images.  We know that.  You've said it over and over again.  AND IT DOESN'T FREAKING MATTER.  YOU CRITIQUED HER, which is infinitely worse.  And yet you are so proud of yourself for not critiquing her images.  Personal insults don't seem to matter to you.

yourphotographer wrote:
and some people unfortunately will believe it, and the snowball starts rolling down the hill gaining energy all of the way, until is crashes into something, or lets off its energy.

Oh, we all believe it.  You just don't understand.  Nobody accused you of it.  You just cannot see what the real problem is.

Aug 31 07 10:14 pm Link

Model

Monika Halina

Chicago, Illinois, US

yourphotographer wrote:

You are ignorant or very hateful if you feel someone deserves to be locked in a box.
Lets meet in person instead of reading each others profiles and really sit down and have a real conversation. I'm sure you will find what I have done and do to be very enlighting.

As far as I am concerned, I did not act with any sexual harrassement. Also, the girl who is know to everyone on here as being 17 years old, is not necessarily 17 years old without proof of age.

To take it further, this is the internet, and there are different laws throughout the World regarding to what age a person is an adult, and what type of work they can do.

I in no way would every harrass anyone, or would I intentional harm through written, electronic, verbally or any other way towards a person.

Lets get together and talk this out so you will sleep a lot better. You may even ask me about how I defended you against communism. Sorry, that we now are invaded by communist China with their faulty products, but I did my best.

Anyone who leaves comments like that to a 17 yr. old be it true or not should be locked in a box.
And it doesn't matter that it's the internet or that different there are different laws in other countries. WE are in America you know the laws here. I doubt you would be ok with this if some perv. said that about your daughter.

And bringing up china and communism has nothing to do with this.
And still at 52, how are you ignorant of a woman's body?

Aug 31 07 10:14 pm Link

Photographer

Cthulhu77

Gilbert, Arizona, US

Wow, what a trainwreck !

I can't see any drooping or sagging, it must be my 43 year old eyesight going bad...on top of that, what kind of a "critique" is that?  Sagging breasts? This is supposed to do what, exactly, for the model...help her...uh, ummm...hmmm. No, I just can't fathom why anyone, especially a self-proclaimed photographer (supposedly able to use any form or fashion for art, right???), would write this to a young lady.
    Absolutely disgusting.

Aug 31 07 10:17 pm Link

Photographer

Ray Cornett

Sacramento, California, US

The image in question that everyone seems to not be able to find for whatever reason is her #15 image and yes there is evidence of sagging but so what...

Aug 31 07 10:18 pm Link

Model

Candy Poses

Seattle, Washington, US

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

yourphotographer, I hope you never experience another breast for as long as you live.

To the OP: you're 17, so you can't see my pictures, but recently someone, in a critique, told me that my "breasts were getting droopy."  I was hurt, and didn't say anything.  Not only are my breasts not droopy, and, even if they were, it's an ignorant comment to make: what do how my breasts sag have to do with my skill as an art model and the quality of work I produce?

Men(and women, too) who make comments like that- in any context- are one or more of the following:

1. Misogynists.
2. Utterly ignorant of female anatomy.
3. Mean.
4. Without any idea of where social boundaries lie.
5. Insensitive.

And you see it all the time: comments about saggy boobs and ugly twats; comments that make women feel like shit.  No one says that you can't prefer "perky" over other kinds of breasts, but negative comments about the other kinds are never called for.  Not ever.

Aug 31 07 10:19 pm Link

Model

Monika Halina

Chicago, Illinois, US

Cthulhu77 wrote:
Wow, what a trainwreck !

I can't see any drooping or sagging, it must be my 43 year old eyesight going bad...on top of that, what kind of a "critique" is that?  Sagging breasts? This is supposed to do what, exactly, for the model...help her...uh, ummm...hmmm. No, I just can't fathom why anyone, especially a self-proclaimed photographer (supposedly able to use any form or fashion for art, right???), would write this to a young lady.
    Absolutely disgusting.

Very well put.

Photographer

Cthulhu77

Gilbert, Arizona, US

yourphotographer wrote:
You are ignorant or very hateful if you feel someone deserves to be locked in a box.
Lets meet in person instead of reading each others profiles and really sit down and have a real conversation. I'm sure you will find what I have done and do to be very enlighting.

As far as I am concerned, I did not act with any sexual harrassement. Also, the girl who is know to everyone on here as being 17 years old, is not necessarily 17 years old without proof of age.

To take it further, this is the internet, and there are different laws throughout the World regarding to what age a person is an adult, and what type of work they can do.

I in no way would every harrass anyone, or would I intentional harm through written, electronic, verbally or any other way towards a person.

Lets get together and talk this out so you will sleep a lot better. You may even ask me about how I defended you against communism. Sorry, that we now are invaded by communist China with their faulty products, but I did my best.

Gosh, I guess i must get a big shiny medal too, for defending us against the Panamanian invasion !!!!
   Hoorah?

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

TXPhotog wrote:

I don't believe, based on your performance in this thread, that you are capable of understanding the impact of your own statements, let alone of mine.  It's very clear that all my explanation has been wasted on you.

And you talk about "open mind".  Jeesh!

Tex, that doesn't really explain my question, but at least you may have put down your 6 shooters. I really am not a bad person at all, and I am not arguing with anyone or insulting anyone on this thread. My mood is very calm, which by the way I have learned through the years, and I would never attack someone with degrading words.

Yes, if life was 20/20 like hind site is, then I would have known not to even write anything. But life isn't 20/20. We all make mistakes. I made my mistake because I was inquring about her age compared to her breasts, with the lack of knowledge that if breasts are firm or sagging has nothing to do with the age of a woman.

I now know this as fact. Not from this thread which has been very negative but from only one person who was very straight forward and explained it to me. That was someone named Reven.

I know you are very seasoned from what I have read from your profile, and I hope that I have not said anything that would be considered rude or improper against you, or anyone else who has been on this thread.

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Yumemiru wrote:

From a lack of support, and if they have heavy breasts. Yeah, it's possible. I've definately seen it before.

And it's okay, I'm sure it's not something you see everyday.

But the fact that you said that to her, is very rude. I know we're in a business that basically runs of critiquing people. But you still have to bite your toung every once in a while.

But for the record, I don't see how her boobs are sagging at all.

I certainly am well aware of never comparing someone's breast to the relation of their age. It has no baring whatsoever.

Aug 31 07 10:22 pm Link

Model

Candy Poses

Seattle, Washington, US

Looking at the picture, the weight of your breast is exaggerated by the fact that your shoulder is forward and the way shadows fall.  You also, partly because of your height, have a very lengthy area between your collarbone and the start of your breasts- also causing the exaggeration in that particular picture. 

You'll be able to pull off elaborate Cleopatra-style necklaces like nobody's business because of it.

Aug 31 07 10:24 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

yourphotographer wrote:
I made my mistake because I was inquring about her age compared to her breasts, with the lack of knowledge that if breasts are firm or sagging has nothing to do with the age of a woman.

Why in hell would you do that to a woman?  Any woman, regardless of age?

Let me repeat:  Why in hell would you do that?

And having done it, how in hell could you possibly convince yourself that you should not apologize for it?

Aug 31 07 10:24 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Carter

Chicago, Illinois, US

Mine have been "sagging" sence High School, it's something that happens when you have REAL boobies!

Aug 31 07 10:26 pm Link

Model

_ALMUR_

San Francisco, California, US

can we just let this go?

Aug 31 07 10:27 pm Link

Photographer

Rich Davis

Gulf Breeze, Florida, US

Troll?

Aug 31 07 10:28 pm Link

Photographer

Cthulhu77

Gilbert, Arizona, US

TXPhotog wrote:

Why in hell would you do that to a woman?  Any woman, regardless of age?

Let me repeat:  Why in hell would you do that?

And having done it, how in hell could you possibly convince yourself that you should not apologize for it?

Massive over-inflated ego?  Oh, no, wait...he defended us against the commies, so it's o.k.
  Just think of the things I could get away with saying !!!!

"Your mother was a hamster!"

Aug 31 07 10:29 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Monisia wrote:

Anyone who leaves comments like that to a 17 yr. old be it true or not should be locked in a box.
And it doesn't matter that it's the internet or that different there are different laws in other countries. WE are in America you know the laws here. I doubt you would be ok with this if some perv. said that about your daughter.

And bringing up china and communism has nothing to do with this.
And still at 52, how are you ignorant of a woman's body?

You believe that if someone makes a comment about a woman's breast that they should be locked in a box. Well so much for human rights.

Not everyone here in America, knows the laws. Laws can be interpreted differently. As for a 17 year old, that is in a gray area according to one law enforcement officer.

As far as China is concerned, you will find out some day what may happen. You obviously did not read what Presiden Bush, said about China yesterday.

As for ignorance of a woman's body, yes, I never dated a woman who was sagging at an early age. Not all knowledge comes naturally by aging, as you will find out.

If I reversed the question an asked you about a males sexual organ, would you be able to tell me how many men in this country have been circumsized? Or closer to home, have you been with a man who was not circumsized?

Personally, I just don't care if you know or not, or have been with or not.

Aug 31 07 10:30 pm Link

Model

_ALMUR_

Rich Davis wrote:
Troll?

if your reffering to me, i've been here for a couple pages thank you

Model

Jessie-Lynne

Chicago, Illinois, US

Candy Poses wrote:
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

yourphotographer, I hope you never experience another breast for as long as you live.

To the OP: you're 17, so you can't see my pictures, but recently someone, in a critique, told me that my "breasts were getting droopy."  I was hurt, and didn't say anything.  Not only are my breasts not droopy, and, even if they were, it's an ignorant comment to make: what do how my breasts sag have to do with my skill as an art model and the quality of work I produce?

Men(and women, too) who make comments like that- in any context- are one or more of the following:

1. Misogynists.
3. Mean.
5. Insensitive.

And you see it all the time: comments about saggy boobs and ugly twats; comments that make women feel like shit.  No one says that you can't prefer "perky" over other kinds of breasts, but negative comments about the other kinds are never called for.  Not ever.

Very well put.

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Elizabeth Carter wrote:
Mine have been "sagging" sence High School, it's something that happens when you have REAL boobies!

I really did not know, Elizabeth. But I did know that you are a very professional model. I have watched you grow throughout the years, and I don't mean that as in a creepy sense. I have just come across you from time to time.

Aug 31 07 10:32 pm Link

Photographer

A Traveler

sometimes I think people are not good at evaluating when the best time is to shut up and retreat from sight.

Aug 31 07 10:33 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

yourphotographer wrote:

I agree you should be in a box.  This one:  https://modelmayhem.com/probationlog.php

yourphotographer wrote:

And that excuses insensitive, hurtful comments that you will not apologize for how?  I don't care if you have won the Nobel Peace Prize, your email to her was grossly out of line.

yourphotographer wrote:
As far as I am concerned, I did not act with any sexual harrassement.

I agree.  It wasn't sexual harassment.  It was just a gross, stupid, insensitive, hurtful thing to say.  But hey, not your fault, and you needn't apologize for it, 'cause you were just ignorant, right?

yourphotographer wrote:
Also, the girl who is know to everyone on here as being 17 years old, is not necessarily 17 years old without proof of age.

And here it begins.  Look for some reason to blame the victim.  Throw out a veiled accusation, impugn her credibility.  She, after all, is the victim here - so let's by all means try to make it seem she's not an innocent victim.

And you think this is civilized behavior?

What freaking difference does it make if she lied about her age?  I have no reason to believe she did, but even if she did, how in hell does that excuse your inexcusable behavior?

yourphotographer wrote:

So what?  Why in the world would you even say this?  How does this have anything at all to do with this issue, except you trying to throw muck on the victim?

yourphotographer wrote:

And yet you did cause harm, whether intentionally or out of extreme ignorance and insensitivity.  And you feel no need to apologize - but would rather blame the victim for some possible transgression which, on the record, there is no reason at all to believe she is guilty of.  Unbelievable!

yourphotographer wrote:

So you get a free pass for personal insults to other innocent people?

Aug 31 07 10:34 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Candy Poses wrote:
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

1. Misogynists.
3. Mean.
5. Insensitive.

I agree that there are men who like to put women down. I also think that is why the craze of going out and getting breast enlargement surgery has been so popular.

To me, I don't care what a woman's breast size are. As for your choices of 5, put me down as number 2.

Photographer

Roar of the Lion

Sientje wrote:
Look what someone oh so kindly decided to leave in my inbox:

"In one of your photos, it shows part of your breast. My question is it shows your breasts are sagging, and you have your age as 17 years old. I don't know to much about these things, but if you are really 17 years old, aren't they suppose to still be firm until you get older."

I wish I had my mommy.

Beste Sientje,

Het spijt me dat je een aanvallende, gekke commentaar ontvangen hebt. Er zijn zieke, gekke mensen in deze wereld. Ik denk dat jij schitterend bent en dat je lichaam zeer schitterend is!

mvg,
Lavie

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Alexandria M. wrote:

if your reffering to me, i've been here for a couple pages thank you

And you are still laughing and smiling.

Aug 31 07 10:35 pm Link

Model

Patricia Amstutz

Carson City, Nevada, US

there is always someone out there thats a critic of some sort......you look fabulous

Aug 31 07 10:37 pm Link

Model

_ALMUR_

Sie kennen Sie wollt mich. sorry its the only thing i know

Photographer

Daniel Riebe

Belgrade, Montana, US

Bad manners are bad manners.

Any decent person would apologize. period.

To the OP - Sorry, it seems you have met your first true, real-life, "Ugly American".  I would hope that you would not judge the rest of us by his actions, but by all the others who have posted here.

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

yourphotographer wrote:
If I reversed the question an asked you about a males sexual organ, would you be able to tell me how many men in this country have been circumsized?

http://www.noharmm.org/bju.htm

It's not real hard to find out, without asking a male in a way that degrades him for his particular circumcised/uncircumcised status.

Aug 31 07 10:38 pm Link

Model

_ALMUR_

i've had people say worse about me, i just dont see why you guys want to drag it of for pages and pages

Model

Monika Halina

Chicago, Illinois, US

yourphotographer wrote:

You believe that if someone makes a comment about a woman's breast that they should be locked in a box. Well so much for human rights.

Not everyone here in America, knows the laws. Laws can be interpreted differently. As for a 17 year old, that is in a gray area according to one law enforcement officer.

As far as China is concerned, you will find out some day what may happen. You obviously did not read what Presiden Bush, said about China yesterday.

As for ignorance of a woman's body, yes, I never dated a woman who was sagging at an early age. Not all knowledge comes naturally by aging, as you will find out.

If I reversed the question an asked you about a males sexual organ, would you be able to tell me how many men in this country have been circumsized? Or closer to home, have you been with a man who was not circumsized?

You said in a earlier post that you are a veteran. If this is true you should know the law and what it states about minors. And as far as the law enforcement officer goes, he's a fool too, to think that there is a gray scale when it comes to anyone who is under 18.

Ok and asking me about how many men are circumsized has to do with what? Completely inappropriate. You obviously do not know what boundaries are.

Photographer

DiamondCreek

Parkton, North Carolina, US

Paul Ferris  wrote:
It could be worse. You could be a 37 year old man with saggy boobs!

Oh no, not man-boobs....

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

TXPhotog wrote:

yourphotographer wrote:

I agree you should be in a box.  This one:  https://modelmayhem.com/probationlog.php

yourphotographer wrote:

And that excuses insensitive, hurtful comments that you will not apologize for how?  I don't care if you have won the Nobel Peace Prize, your email to her was grossly out of line.

yourphotographer wrote:
As far as I am concerned, I did not act with any sexual harrassement.

I agree.  It wasn't sexual harassment.  It was just a gross, stupid, insensitive, hurtful thing to say.  But hey, not your fault, and you needn't apologize for it, 'cause you were just ignorant, right?

yourphotographer wrote:
Also, the girl who is know to everyone on here as being 17 years old, is not necessarily 17 years old without proof of age.

And here it begins.  Look for some reason to blame the victim.  Throw out a veiled accusation, impugn her credibility.  She, after all, is the victim here - so let's by all means try to make it seem she's not an innocent victim.

And you think this is civilized behavior?

What freaking difference does it make if she lied about her age?  I have no reason to believe she did, but even if she did, how in hell does that excuse your inexcusable behavior?

yourphotographer wrote:

So what?  Why in the world would you even say this?  How does this have anything at all to do with this issue, except you trying to throw muck on the victim?

yourphotographer wrote:

And yet you did cause harm, whether intentionally or out of extreme ignorance and insensitivity.  And you feel no need to apologize - but would rather blame the victim for some possible transgression which, on the record, there is no reason at all to believe she is guilty of.  Unbelievable!

So you get a free pass for personal insults to other innocent people?

Tex, it was not at all a personal insult. Only once did I get hot, and that was from you with you writing I belong in a box, but then I continued to read, and it was like a time out box.

I did get a lot of free stuff when I returned back to the good old U.S. of A., but still not a pass to insult people, so that is why I did not at all insult this girl who is probably now asleep while this thread continues.

Aug 31 07 10:39 pm Link

Photographer

Cthulhu77

Gilbert, Arizona, US

yourphotographer wrote:

Bush? China?  What did he say? 
   "Errr, Ummm, it seems, hehe, that we have a sort of a googliplex of a problemo with China, errr, ummm, and those little shorties really wanna sock it to us! Don't buy their toys, buy my oil, heehee..."

Man, trying to cover your sorry ass with using the lamest president since Nixon is ridiculous...just apologize, and stop trying to validate a stupid comment.

Aug 31 07 10:40 pm Link