Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Relating to a psychopath

Photographer

CreativeSandBoxStudio

London, England, United Kingdom

So! If I may use a line from a song by Macy Gray's song "Relating to a psychopath"....your role model is in therapy. At times you either have to laugh at our forums or wonder what world or what you are smoking again. So! I am sure at times I wonder what came out of my mouth with some of the forums I have created....so can anyone find something from a forum that cracks you up....Well back to listening to Macy Gray..you've got to express what is taboo in you and share your freak with the rest of us.....cause it's a beautiful thang

May 24 05 02:48 pm Link

Model

Richmond, California, US

My psychopathic moment was studying serial killers for my thesis. I wrote it on female serial killers (I honestly believe that some can be rehabilitated- like Aileen Wurnos- she was workable!). For a while I ate, slept, and breathed mental disorders. When you try to figure things out like what makes a person psychopathic..it starts to toll on you. I was reading material 6 hours a day and would dream serial murder. Forensic Psychopathology books did not help either.

Anyway, maybe its true that the reason why some psychologists become psychologists is because we ourselves are insane. Who is to say? I get a kick out of it. The human mind is a puzzle.

And no one is normal...it takes a certain insanity (and vanity, right Celtic Chink?) to be a model (or photographer) good lord, dealing with some of us fruit loops (and there are stories on both sides of crazy models and crazy photographers) is enough!

Sun

May 25 05 03:55 pm Link