Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Commemorating my 2,000's post on Model Mayhem

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

So... there I saw it... posting my 1998 post on MM..., two posts away from the round figure of two-thousand posts since I am on Model Mayhem.

Then, well, I know that I am behind of posting frequency of many, many members, how achieve twice as many posts as that in less than half the time it took me to do so.

I was wondering how can I make that post stand out... well... declaring it as my own thread is probably the best way.

But, with hitting the submit/post/new thread button, I am now a full member of the 2000 Club of Model Mayhem.

Feels like birthday to me... LOL

All the best and happy holidays (including all creeds and denominations that celebrate around this time of the winter solstice).

Greetings

Udo

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/UdoRPhotoArchive/MakingAPointGifs/2000MMPost-wb.jpg

Dec 15 05 02:28 pm Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

**cheers!*

Dec 15 05 02:31 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

IsabelAurora wrote:
**cheers!*

Thanks Isabel...

Dec 15 05 02:34 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

Yeah...

Dec 15 05 02:38 pm Link

Photographer

lll

Seattle, Washington, US

I didn't get my t-shirt.

Dec 15 05 02:38 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Crazy Benny

Rochester, New York, US

Trying to catch up to Brian Diaz?

Dec 15 05 02:40 pm Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

I want to be like UdoR when I grow up! smile

Dec 15 05 02:40 pm Link

Photographer

Infinite Eye

New York, New York, US

I'm, uh, right behind you...

Dec 15 05 02:41 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

lll wrote:
I didn't get my t-shirt.

its in the mail alongwith your check.

Dec 15 05 02:46 pm Link

Photographer

Joe Koz

Lititz, Pennsylvania, US

That'll get ya three "Attaboys" and a pat on the back ...

Dec 15 05 02:52 pm Link

Photographer

MarkMarek

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

UdoR wrote:
Then, well, I know that I am behind of posting frequency of many, many members, how achieve twice as many posts as that in less than half the time it took me to do so.

Less is sometimes more. There are many awesome posts on MM, however some poeple just post away like they are collectors of posts or something. It's not how many posts you make, it's how much sense you make when you make a post. You permanently rank high, Udo wink

Mark

PS - I'm soon 4 digits too

Dec 15 05 02:54 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

Less is sometimes more. There are many awesome posts on MM, however some poeple just post away like they are collectors of posts or something. It's not how many posts you make, it's how much sense you make when you make a post. You permanently rank high, Udo

i agree too...*gives Udo an Airborne Salute*

Dec 15 05 02:59 pm Link

Photographer

RStephenT

Vacaville, California, US

UdoR wrote:
So... there I saw it... posting my 1998 post on MM..., two posts away from the round figure of two-thousand posts since I am on Model Mayhem.

I was wondering how can I make that post stand out... well... declaring it as my own thread is probably the best way.

But, with hitting the submit/post/new thread button, I am now a full member of the 2000 Club of Model Mayhem.

Feels like birthday to me... LOL

All the best and happy holidays (including all creeds and denominations that celebrate around this time of the winter solstice).

Greetings

Udo

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/UdoRPhotoArchive/MakingAPointGifs/2000MMPost-wb.jpg

It's a good thing right?   But if it makes you happy then let me take a pic of you to commenorate the occasion   https://bestsmileys.com/camera/1.gif

Dec 15 05 03:11 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

Amateurs! all of you

Dec 15 05 08:47 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

Lapis wrote:
Amateurs! all of you

*psl*

Dec 15 05 08:50 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Lapis wrote:
Amateurs! all of you

¿Como? tongue

Congratulations, Udo.  I'll enjoy your company in the methadone clinic down the line.

Dec 15 05 09:09 pm Link

Model

Horsie Girl

Santa Rosa, California, US

Yea!!!

Dec 15 05 10:44 pm Link