Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Celebrity Fit Club~Kelly leBrock

Model

Suzi

Toledo, Ohio, US

Did anyone see Kelly LeBrock from Weird Science on Celebrity Fit Club?  Remember her...she did the Pantene commercial and said "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful".

What a shame, she doesn't look good at all!  I couldn't believe it...

Jan 03 06 08:39 pm Link

Photographer

Carlton Primm

Dallas, Texas, US

The calendar is funny that way...

Jan 03 06 08:43 pm Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

haha found you smile

Jan 03 06 08:43 pm Link

Model

Suzi

Toledo, Ohio, US

i was just really surprised...

Jan 03 06 08:44 pm Link

Photographer

TJL

Lauderhill, Florida, US

I'll defend Kelly's beauty to the end of time.

I saw her in "The Woman in Red" with Gene Wilder, and got hooked on her.

Jan 04 06 12:45 am Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Sacramento, California, US

Ahh yes, Ms. "Wierd Science" one of the first women I ever admitted to myself that I found sexually attractive.

The happiness of that memory gives me yet one more reason NOT to tune in to "Celebrity Fit Club"

Jan 04 06 12:57 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

My first exposure to her was her voice/accent. I was in one room  when I was a kid and the tv in the living room was loud and I heard her, without even seeing her that was it for me, then I saw her,,,I think I heard angels sing.

Jan 04 06 01:00 am Link

Model

egyptmachine

El Paso, Texas, US

I think she's still beautiful

Jan 04 06 04:42 am Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

egyptmachine wrote:
I think she's still beautiful

Totally.  She looks like a super-fine 45 year old woman who has had 3 kids... I think she still  looks fantastic.

Jan 04 06 02:31 pm Link

Model

Suzi

Toledo, Ohio, US

she is still beautiful, you're right.  just so different from weird science days...man, age is a bitch!

Jan 04 06 02:35 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Suzi wrote:
she is still beautiful, you're right.  just so different from weird science days...man, age is a bitch!

You know... for me, it's not the age that's a bitch, it's this damned crack habit (it makes me so prematurely gray!).  smile

Jan 04 06 02:46 pm Link

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

I guess what got me is that she is only 175 and 5 foot 8 inches. That is not hideously fat! It is only about 5 pounds outside the safe zone. I am 169 and I don't look like a heffer I swear!

Star

Jan 04 06 03:32 pm Link

Model

Suzi

Toledo, Ohio, US

Star wrote:
I guess what got me is that she is only 175 and 5 foot 8 inches. That is not hideously fat! It is only about 5 pounds outside the safe zone. I am 169 and I don't look like a heffer I swear!

Star

by the way, i watched the rerun last night....(yes, i am a loser) and she still has that voice...wow, if i was a guy, i wouldn't kick her outta bed.  lol!

Jan 06 06 11:16 am Link