Model

Isis

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Does anyone know anything about dream interpretation?  I had a CRAZY dream last night, and I am sure it meant something.  Hmmm.  Let me know smile

-isis-

Jan 09 06 10:08 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

try a web search or Daniel.

Jan 09 06 10:08 pm Link

Model

Isis

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Daniel?  Sorry...  I am confused... lol

Jan 09 06 10:09 pm Link

Model

safiraangel

Killeen, Texas, US

I know a little bit about it. I can try to help if you'd like smile

Jan 09 06 10:12 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

the dude/prophet that translated king nebuchadnezzar's dream...he is the BEST at dream interpretations.

Jan 09 06 10:13 pm Link

Model

Horsie Girl

Santa Rosa, California, US

BCG wrote:
the dude/prophet that translated king nebuchadnezzar's dream...he is the BEST good at dream interprations.

LMAO!

Jan 09 06 10:14 pm Link

Model

Isis

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Thanks Safira.... Ok- this is about as much as I can remember:  I was at the base of this very tall building, and there were several other people there, and those people were "teaching" me how to hang from the top of the building.  Some were hanging upside down, others by one hand, etc.  I ended up trying it (I hung with both hands), and was successful, but I distinctly felt terrified in the dream.  That's where it left off.  Weird sh*t, huh? lol.

Jan 09 06 10:15 pm Link

Model

Isis

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

BCG wrote:
the dude/prophet that translated king nebuchadnezzar's dream...he is the BEST good at dream interprations.

Ahh, I see.  I learn something new everyday. smile  I left you a tag by the way, BCG.

Jan 09 06 10:16 pm Link

Model

safiraangel

Killeen, Texas, US

Isis wrote:
Thanks Safira.... Ok- this is about as much as I can remember:  I was at the base of this very tall building, and there were several other people there, and those people were "teaching" me how to hang from the top of the building.  Some were hanging upside down, others by one hand, etc.  I ended up trying it (I hung with both hands), and was successful, but I distinctly felt terrified in the dream.  That's where it left off.  Weird sh*t, huh? lol.

Ok. Here's my take on it. The building is something that your trying to achieve in your life work or personal. The other people in your dream can be jus tthat, other people that you see that are achieving in the area that you want to. This is especially true because they all had their own way of hanging from the building which symbolises their own way of making it. The fear is normal it's scary to "hang off the building" to put yourself out there and risk yourself (emotionally) in order to succeed. Help any?

Jan 09 06 10:22 pm Link

Model

Isis

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

It does definitely help, thank you.  I have the most horribly weird dreams all the time- and a majority of the time, it's like my dreams are one long-running sitcom.  Thanks again! smile

Jan 09 06 10:25 pm Link

Model

safiraangel

Killeen, Texas, US

Isis wrote:
It does definitely help, thank you.  I have the most horribly weird dreams all the time- and a majority of the time, it's like my dreams are one long-running sitcom.  Thanks again! smile

No problem. smile I'm glad I could help. The thing to remember about dreams is that alot of times your subconscious tries to use them to send messages about things going on in your life. Normally I pay attention to mine but try not to read tooooo much into them because at the same time it could be influenced by a movie or a book something like that.

Jan 09 06 10:29 pm Link

Model

elisaveta ♀

New York, New York, US

Isis wrote:

Isis, so are mine! Weird! I even remember odd dreams from when I was four-five years old!
I wish I knew what they meant!
♀
p.s. Isis, love your new shots by the way!

Jan 09 06 10:31 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

Isis wrote:

being at the base of a building, you are about to approach a challenge in your life...maybe it is your life...while many people were trying to help you, you had to handle the task(s) on your own...with your own style and form...much like you have to do in the industry you have chosen, but more importantly, in your life...be prepared...help others...but in the end...you must face the truth on your own...fear not.

Jan 09 06 10:49 pm Link

Model

Isis

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

elisaveta ♀ wrote:

Isis, so are mine! Weird! I even remember odd dreams from when I was four-five years old!
I wish I knew what they meant!
♀
p.s. Isis, love your new shots by the way!

Let me know if you get that figured out, and I will do the same. smile  Thanks for the compliment, and of course I LOVE your new work, fantastic as always!

Jan 09 06 11:13 pm Link

Model

Isis

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

BCG wrote:

being at the base of a building, you are about to approach a challenge in your life...maybe it is your life...while many people were trying to help you, you had to handle the task(s) on your own...with your own style and form...much like you have to do in the industry you have chosen, but more importantly, in your life...be prepared...help others...but in the end...you must face the truth on your own...fear not.

Wow, thanks!  That makes a whole LOT of sense for sure.  Thank you also for the message, it was very inspirational!  smile

Jan 09 06 11:15 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

Jan 09 06 11:18 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

Isis wrote:
I was at the base of this very tall building, and there were several other people there, and those people were "teaching" me how to hang from the top of the building.  Some were hanging upside down, others by one hand, etc.  I ended up trying it (I hung with both hands), and was successful, but I distinctly felt terrified in the dream.  That's where it left off.  Weird sh*t, huh? lol.

You're about to engage in (or are currently engaging in) some risk-taking in your life, something that's taking you way out of your comfort zone, and you are being guided by other/others who have taken the same risk. Some of these people around you are in fact quite accomplished at the 'risky' (i.e. life-shaking) step in question. You're apprehensive about doing this, but the purpose of the dream (IMHO) was to show you that you're on the right track, that others have done it, and that being scared is OK.

I've been an avid fan of dream-int for years, and have quite the library on the subject.

Edit: I see that there are others here who are also acquainted with dream-int. Nice! smile

Jan 11 06 06:35 pm Link