Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Really Bad News!

Photographer

Harper Enterprises

Jennings, Florida, US

FYI
We deeply regret to announce that one of our own is no longer with us.  Layce Brugge (MM #52690) was tragically killed in a car accident on Tuesday morning Jan 17.
There will be a trust fund set up by her family, for her 4 year old son, Christian.  All of the details have not been worked out as of yet, but if you are interested in attending Her funeral or donating to Christian’s trust fund, please check back with us, as we will be posting all of the information on our MM site, our OMP site, as well as our home page. This letter is to get the word out as quickly as possible so that anyone who is interested will have enough time to make plans, because, by the time all of the arrangements are sent to us, and then to everyone else, it may be too late for some to attend, who really might have been able to, otherwise.

Also, if you have any other suggestions for helping out with Christian’s future, please let us know.

Thanks so much for your consideration in advance,
Marty and Aimee Harper

Jan 19 06 12:44 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Alexis Fagan Beauty

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I'm so sorry to hear that.  I'm speachless.... My prayers go out to her family especially little Christian.

Jan 19 06 01:27 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

This is very sad to hear.  More reason that maybe Tyler should consider a Memorial page for this site.  I know we don't live forever, but when a young lady like Layce is taken from us too soon that I just can't make any sense of death.  That is why photography is so important for recording our lives.  You have some beautiful pictures of her. 

I'll see what I can do about sending a donation to her son, Christian's trust fund.  Also it will be important to keep posting in this thread awhile to get the sad news out there.

My prayers go out to her family especially her son Christian.

Patrick

Jan 19 06 01:57 pm Link

Model

Sonya Marie

Tucson, Arizona, US

My prayers go out to her family... this is so sad to hear! I wish her son all the best in his future endevours (sp) and will do what I can to be a part of making that happen if even in the smallest measurement

Jan 19 06 05:25 pm Link

Model

Horsie Girl

Santa Rosa, California, US

I am very sorry to hear that.  It will be very hard on her son, and I wish him the best.  Hopefully he has lots of family to help with his loss.

Jan 19 06 05:47 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Oh bloody hell.....
Deepest, heartfelt sypathies to her friends and family.
Competely heartbreaking news.

Jan 19 06 06:08 pm Link

Photographer

Jeff Fiore

Brooklyn, New York, US

Really depressing... My daughter is the same age. I can only imagine what the family is going through

My deepest heartfelt sympathy to her family & friends

Jan 19 06 06:13 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

may her passing remind us all that the gates of Heaven are not filled with just the old...may her memory be used for a blessing.

Jan 19 06 08:25 pm Link

Photographer

Dee

Toledo, Ohio, US

That is just so sad to hear..Really makes you appreciate what you have!!!

My condolences...

Jan 19 06 08:28 pm Link