Photographer

Vamp Boudoir

Florence, South Carolina, US

Well, here's one to prove some of the human race doesn't deserve to live.
First off let me say I live in a very quiet area, very rural but still in the suburbs where road speed is a max of 30. I had recently rescued a lovable 1/2 Persian, 1/2 Maine Coon who loved people.
I was calling "Zimba" in from his morning constitution when some GD redneck in a '07 red FORD pick-up truck went across the lane onto the curb and ran over my cat! RIGHT IN FROM OF ME. I was so stunned, I don't think I moved for 3 minutes.
Some say that 'there's no wrath like a woman scorned', but piss off a Scorpio male with PTSD and see WTF happens!

Feb 19 08 08:26 am Link

Model

CagedGypsy

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

mad  I don't even have words for the anger of reading that caused me.

Feb 19 08 08:30 am Link

Photographer

Storm Surge Photography

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

Rebel Photo wrote:
First off let me say I live in a very quiet area, very rural but still in the suburbs where road speed is a max of 30. I had recently rescued a lovable 1/2 Persian, 1/2 Maine Coon who loved people.
I was calling "Zimba" in from his morning constitution when some GD redneck in a '07 red FORD pick-up truck went across the lane onto the curb and ran over my cat! RIGHT IN FROM OF ME. I was so stunned, I don't think I moved for 3 minutes.
Some say that 'there's no wrath like a woman scorned', but piss off a Scorpio male with PTSD and see WTF happens!

Suggest you take a backseat. Post-Katrina, my cross-the-street neighbor decided he was tired of the speeders and set up a quasi-roadblock. He ended up trading nightime gunfire with some equally PTSD people.

That was right around the time I invested heavily in night-vision equipment.

Im terrible sorry about your kitty sad

Feb 19 08 08:31 am Link

Photographer

Jason Haven

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Wow.

Jesus.

sad

Feb 19 08 08:31 am Link

Photographer

Vamp Boudoir

I will be mad as a hatter for a few days...then I'll get retribution. So I apologize now for off color comments, all I see is RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... Zimba's picture is in my port.

BTW, Zimba was given to me from a Vietnam Vet buddy from the 183rd Airborne, "Head Hunter".

There will be Hell to pay

Feb 19 08 08:35 am Link

Model

Manda Something

Laurel, Mississippi, US

That is horrible sad Someone ran over my cat here and didn't stop a few years ago..Her poor leg was broken in two

Rednecks in the south don't give a crap...I have seen many that beat their dogs and torture cats sad sad

Feb 19 08 08:39 am Link

Model

Manda Something

Laurel, Mississippi, US

I'll come kick his ass!

Feb 19 08 08:39 am Link

Photographer

Vamp Boudoir

Storm Surge Photography wrote:
Suggest you take a backseat. Post-Katrina, my cross-the-street neighbor decided he was tired of the speeders and set up a quasi-roadblock. He ended up trading nightime gunfire with some equally PTSD people.

That was right around the time I invested heavily in night-vision equipment.

Im terrible sorry about your kitty sad

I don't think you understand...back seat hell, PTSD survivors don't go to jail, they go to therapy.

Feb 19 08 09:00 am Link

Photographer

Vamp Boudoir

Manda Something wrote:
I'll come kick his ass!

my kinda gurl..can ya cook? and make a good Wild Turkey & Coke (hint 2/3rds 101-1/3 coke, lots of ice)?

Feb 19 08 09:02 am Link

Photographer

Vamp Boudoir

life can treat us good or bad, but our pets don't judge, only entertain and provide companionship.

https://www.modelmayhem.com/p.php?threa … 408&page=1

Feb 19 08 09:14 am Link

Model

-Jen-

Howell, Michigan, US

Rebel Photo wrote:

OMFG I can't believe it.

Some people are SOOOO cruel. 

I'm so sorry about Zimba. 

*hugs*

Feb 19 08 09:16 am Link

Photographer

Skipshots

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Sorry about Zimba. I looked at the pics in your port. Cute little thing. wish I could do something to help.

You're a 'nam vet, so you're my kinda guy. Friend request on the way.

Feb 19 08 09:25 am Link

Photographer

Deacon Blues

Belmont, North Carolina, US

now i understand the red pickup reference in my drunk thread.

sorry to hear that man, real sorry. sad

Feb 19 08 09:48 am Link

Makeup Artist

Teresa Wylie

Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom

So sorry about your cat.
Absolutely gorgeous too.

Feb 19 08 09:54 am Link

Photographer

Vamp Boudoir

Deacon Blues wrote:
now i understand the red pickup reference in my drunk thread.

sorry to hear that man, real sorry. sad

well, I had to use a little jocularity Deacon....just to keep from going postal

Feb 19 08 10:14 am Link

Photographer

Eye of Sicari

Toledo, Ohio, US

I hope Karma finds them quick...or at least a rusty pole up thier ass

Feb 19 08 10:22 am Link

Photographer

Vamp Boudoir

I'm think'n claymore or a .308 'lil hemi

Feb 19 08 10:41 am Link

Photographer

Portfolio Plus

Lansing, Illinois, US

There are very few things that I won't attempt a joke about.

You've found one.

I feel for you.

Feb 19 08 10:43 am Link

Model

Pantera Noelle

Tucson, Arizona, US

Rebel Photo wrote:

mad
Are you f*ing serious!!

*hugs*

Feb 19 08 10:44 am Link

Photographer

Marks Fine Art

Fort Smith, Arkansas, US

Rebel Photo wrote:

you think that redneck was drunk on Old Milwaukees best?

Feb 19 08 10:47 am Link

Model

LaLa4

Oshkosh, Wisconsin, US

Marks Fine Art wrote:

you think that redneck was drunk on Old Milwaukees best?

Oh don't blame it on our beer.

Feb 19 08 11:19 am Link

Photographer

closed up shop

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Oh my god. Im so sorry. I can't believe people would do something like that.

Feb 19 08 11:32 am Link

Model

mm display name

what.the.fuck.

I was at school one day, and I noticed the jocks throwing things at the walls...

Those 'things' were baby birds.

Feb 20 08 09:15 pm Link

Model

Tattooed Beauty Queen

Rebel Photo wrote:

WTF!! that pissed me off! I'm sorry that people don't respect anyone anymore. sorry about your kitten too. *hugs

Feb 20 08 09:17 pm Link

Model

Manda Something

Laurel, Mississippi, US

Rebel Photo wrote:
my kinda gurl..can ya cook? and make a good Wild Turkey & Coke (hint 2/3rds 101-1/3 coke, lots of ice)?

Not great at cooking but i have the wild turkey drink mixing down! My dad loved Wild Turkey when he was still here with us..He got bottles of it for free for working on the computers at the liquor store here tongue

Feb 20 08 09:19 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

yikes

I can't.....that.....but.....

License plate?

yikes

Feb 20 08 09:20 pm Link

Model

Kristen LT

New York, New York, US

Jesus Christ. I want to skin the flesh off that piece of shit's nuts slowly, very slowly and then place him in a bag full of blood thirsty creatures for twenty minutes. Then I will remove the creatures and dump the bag into a vat of sewage water.

I am so sorry. This breaks my heart. I am devastated for you. I have a seven year od cat named Ming. She is my little furry angel. I love animals too. I only hope Zimba is happy and pain free now. I will pray for you and Zimba.

:cries:

Feb 20 08 10:30 pm Link

Photographer

Profile Closed

Niceville, Florida, US

Payback. Old Red trucks aren't that hard to find...

*and quietly notes to self NEVER to cross Kristen EVER in my mental notebook*

Man...once you get past the perfume and the smiley lip gloss...

Feb 20 08 10:41 pm Link