Photographer

William Beem

Sanford, Florida, US

R is for Rum.

Feb 23 08 08:52 pm Link

Photographer

IZONUFOTO

Kissimmee, Florida, US

F  is for...........Floccinaucinihilipilification .......  "the act or habit of estimating or describing something as worthless, or making something to be worthless by deprecation". This word is frequently used in IZONUFOTO's photography

Feb 23 08 10:23 pm Link

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

IZONUFOTO wrote:
F  is for...........Floccinaucinihilipilification .......  "the act or habit of estimating or describing something as worthless, or making something to be worthless by deprecation". This word is frequently used in IZONUFOTO's photography

I think we used that word by association in your critique smile

Feb 23 08 10:32 pm Link

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Put that together and it spells BTPRF!

before you think i am crazy scroll up for the letters

Feb 23 08 11:16 pm Link

Photographer

IZONUFOTO

Kissimmee, Florida, US

damn I shoulda chose the letter T..then we could have had BTPRT........and that would have made me chuckle

Feb 23 08 11:30 pm Link

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

IZONUFOTO wrote:
damn I shoulda chose the letter T..then we could have had BTPRT........and that would have made me chuckle

yeah with the F on the end makes it more silent but deadly as opposed to loud and amusing.

Feb 23 08 11:51 pm Link

Model

Marliese Leitner

Winter Park, Florida, US

Almost 12 hours later bump

Feb 24 08 10:42 am Link

Photographer

William Beem

Sanford, Florida, US

Grind.

Feb 24 08 10:56 am Link

Photographer

Dark Angel Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

...H is for bHUMP...

Feb 24 08 11:33 am Link

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Dark Angel Photography wrote:
...H is for bHUMP...

Q is for the silent QBUMP

Feb 24 08 12:01 pm Link

Model

Marliese Leitner

Winter Park, Florida, US

...5 hours? Bump for lameness

Feb 24 08 05:03 pm Link

Photographer

William Beem

Sanford, Florida, US

Marliese Leitner wrote:
...5 hours? Bump for lameness

Hey, I've been out riding my motorcycle.  I can't be bothered to bump all these threads when I lead such a glamorous life.

Feb 24 08 05:05 pm Link

Model

Marliese Leitner

Winter Park, Florida, US

William Beem wrote:

Hey, I've been out riding my motorcycle.  I can't be bothered to bump all these threads when I lead such a glamorous life.

Yeah, well... I took pictures and drank more tea than any one person should ever have to. So there. I win.

Feb 24 08 05:07 pm Link

Photographer

William Beem

Sanford, Florida, US

Marliese Leitner wrote:
Yeah, well... I took pictures and drank more tea than any one person should ever have to. So there. I win.

Show us the pictures, Pookie.

Feb 24 08 05:29 pm Link

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Marliese Leitner wrote:

You complaining about the number of pictures I take again... doesn't matter how many so long as we get the golden one. smile

Feb 24 08 05:42 pm Link

Model

Marliese Leitner

Winter Park, Florida, US

Walker1812 Photography wrote:

You complaining about the number of pictures I take again... doesn't matter how many so long as we get the golden one. smile

Nooooo no no. Complaining about the amount of tea. It's killing my stomach, dude. But hey, whatever works.

Now, edit the picture so Beemie Boy won't whine

Feb 24 08 05:57 pm Link

Photographer

William Beem

Sanford, Florida, US

Marliese Leitner wrote:

At least she's not calling me "William Beem" anymore.

Feb 24 08 06:06 pm Link

Model

Marliese Leitner

Winter Park, Florida, US

William Beem wrote:

At least she's not calling me "William Beem" anymore.

Hush, William Beem.

Feb 24 08 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Marliese Leitner wrote:

Nooooo no no. Complaining about the amount of tea. It's killing my stomach, dude. But hey, whatever works.

Just checking... yeah we need to switch you to green tea.

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Marliese Leitner wrote:

Hush, William Beem.

William Aloysius Beem

Photographer

William Beem

Sanford, Florida, US

Marliese Leitner wrote:

Hush, William Beem.

Too late.  I win.

Feb 24 08 06:15 pm Link

Photographer

William Beem

Sanford, Florida, US

William Aloysius Beem

It's true that I am a famous warrior descended from German blood.

Feb 24 08 06:16 pm Link

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

William Beem wrote:

Is it true that you are descended from the legendary William Aloysius Siegfried Otto Johann Gambolputty Volkswagon Beem von Ulm?

Feb 24 08 06:20 pm Link

Photographer

William Beem

Sanford, Florida, US

Is it true that you are descended from the legendary William Aloysius Siegfried Otto Johann Gambolputty Volkswagon Beem von Ulm?

No, I'm descended from Michael Beem, from Saxony, Germany.  He came over as a child with his father, Richard.  However, Richard died from being kicked in the head by a mule shortly after arriving, so we don't say much about him.  Michael, on the other hand, served a short time on Gen. Washington's staff toward the end of the Revolutionary War.  He makes for a better ancestor when we get nostalgic.

Feb 24 08 06:23 pm Link

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

William Beem wrote:

No, I'm descended from Michael Beem, from Saxony, Germany.  He came over as a child with his father, Richard.  However, Richard died from being kicked in the head by a mule shortly after arriving, so we don't say much about him.  Michael, on the other hand, served a short time on Gen. Washington's staff toward the end of the Revolutionary War.  He makes for a better ancestor when we get nostalgic.

Ah, my ancestors didn't fight with Washington, though we did sell MT Vernon to Washington's dad.  Yeah they pulled out my genealogy at one point to show me, I think if your family has been here for almost 400 years now, we can just say America when people ask where your family is from.

Feb 24 08 06:26 pm Link

Photographer

William Beem

Sanford, Florida, US

Ah, my ancestors didn't fight with Washington, though we did sell MT Vernon to Washington's dad.  Yeah they pulled out my genealogy at one point to show me, I think if your family has been here for almost 400 years now, we can just say America when people ask where your family is from.

Well, I don't put too much stock in all of the old family tree.  After serving with Washington, they ended up moving to Licking, OH to start a pig farm.  Glamorous, indeed.

Feb 24 08 06:30 pm Link

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

William Beem wrote:

Well, I don't put too much stock in all of the old family tree.  After serving with Washington, they ended up moving to Licking, OH to start a pig farm.  Glamorous, indeed.

Oh true, my family then moved to North Carolina in the 18th century, got a large tobacco plantation, bought a bunch of slaves and sat around thinking of way to deny the woman the right to vote and other un-pc things.

Feb 24 08 06:34 pm Link

Photographer

William Beem

Sanford, Florida, US

Oh true, my family then moved to North Carolina in the 18th century, got a large tobacco plantation, bought a bunch of slaves and sat around thinking of way to deny the woman the right to vote and other un-pc things.

I'm not a fan of tobacco, but I'm interested in your misogynistic background.  Tell me more.

Feb 24 08 06:42 pm Link

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

William Beem wrote:

I'm not a fan of tobacco, but I'm interested in your misogynistic background.  Tell me more.

Well best left unsaid about that branch... though one branch went to Marietta, Georgia and eavesdropped on their neighbors and wrote "Uncle Remus"

Feb 24 08 06:59 pm Link

Model

Marliese Leitner

Winter Park, Florida, US

Yeah, well.. one of my ancestors was tried, convicted, and killed as a witch in the Salem Witch Trials. So there.

What, no one's surprised?

Damn.

*wanders away*

Feb 24 08 07:01 pm Link

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Marliese Leitner wrote:
Yeah, well.. one of my ancestors was tried, convicted, and killed as a witch in the Salem Witch Trials. So there.

Damn.

*wanders away*

Heh, one of my ancestors was a Puritan minister in MA from that time, wrote this great little speech about how we are all "spiders dangling in a web above the pit of hell"...  He must have been a treat at family dinners.

We don't' talk about the Puritan side much, and they don't talk about us.

Feb 24 08 07:04 pm Link

Photographer

Dark Angel Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

William Beem wrote:

..."Marcus Aurelius" Goodwin...

beat that one...   LoL...

...and NO jokes, I hade to deal with that through grade school...   Oh Wait, I forgot, this is model mayhem, I'm still in grade school...   LoL...

death by maximus...

Feb 24 08 07:21 pm Link

Photographer

Dark Angel Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Marliese Leitner wrote:

Damn.

*wanders away*

...hhhmmmmmmm, I think one of my ancestors was a witch hunter in salem during those trials...???...   think of the possibilities.?...   LoL...

Feb 24 08 07:23 pm Link

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

..."Marcus Aurelius" Goodwin...

beat that one...   LoL...

...and NO jokes, I hade to deal with that through grade school...   Oh Wait, I forgot, this is model mayhem, I'm still in grade school...   LoL...

death by maximus...

What's wrong with Marcus Aurelius?  better than Cicero or Cato.. then you could be in every strip mall Cato Fashion.... or am i remembering this wrong?  I don't go to strip malls much, or strip clubs.

And just so you know you ruined my good insult in telling guys "I'm going to the strip club to see your mom now"...  do you have an aunt who wears combat boots in the army as well?

Feb 24 08 07:24 pm Link

Model

Marliese Leitner

Winter Park, Florida, US

...hhhmmmmmmm, I think one of my ancestors was a witch hunter in salem during those trials...???...   think of the possibilities.?...   LoL...

So, what you're telling me, is your great x10 grand daddy killed mine? Hrumph.

Feb 24 08 07:27 pm Link

Photographer

Dark Angel Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

What's wrong with Marcus Aurelius?  better than Cicero or Cato.. then you could be in every strip mall Cato Fashion.... or am i remembering this wrong?  I don't go to strip malls much, or strip clubs.

And just so you know you ruined my good insult in telling guys "I'm going to the strip club to see your mom now"...  do you have an aunt who wears combat boots in the army as well?

...yeah, well, go right ahead and visit my mom at Rachels, and yes, she does were combat boots sometimes...   LoL...

Feb 24 08 07:30 pm Link

Photographer

Dark Angel Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Marliese Leitner wrote:

So, what you're telling me, is your great x10 grand daddy killed mine? Hrumph.

...hhhmmmmmmmaybe...?...       hehhehheh

Feb 24 08 07:30 pm Link