Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > MJ NOT GUILTY

Photographer

Ty Simone

Edison, New Jersey, US

Posted by Reese: 
Dang it, I had money on them finding him guilty of some charges, but not of others and him getting a "Martha Stewart" sentance... 

Oh well... maybe the next hearing... (it's like playing the lotto with these celebrity trials)

:::goes to pay bookie:::

And on that note.....

Letterman's Top Ten Things overheard during the Michael Jackson Verdict:

10. "We the jury find the defendant not guilty--oh God, did I say the wrong one?"

9. "Of course he's nervous--look how pale he is"

8. "Will Mr. Blake and Mr. Simpson please keep the laughter down?"

7. "No, I think he'll do fine in prison"

6. "I'm a celebrity in an L.A. courtroom--I like my chances"

5. "Do you think this'll be on the news tonight?"

4. "We the jury find the defendant creepy"

3. "Michael, good news--I just saved 15 percent on my car insurance by switching to Geico"

2. "Wait, have Tito, Latoya and Jermaine always been on the jury?"

1. "Another case of a white guy getting preferential treatment"

The Above is copyright David Letterman and CBS. Reprinted in it's entirety without their expressed written permission....
Mainly because they give people distribution rights on their site (email to a friend)
:-)

Jun 14 05 10:21 am Link

Photographer

vanscottie

Winnetka, California, US

The jurors were morons. A an airline stewardess testified to MJ giving wine in coke cans to the kids. NOT ONE WITNESS refuted that testimony and she was never impugned. Not Guilty on giving alcohol to minors. The jury were all "That mother snapped her fingers at us, blah, blah" - ergo MJ is innocent. I hope some one in Law Enforcement pulls a sting on thie POS and videotapes it showing the world what a scumbag he is. It should be easy to do, he's addicted to little boys.

Jun 20 05 02:01 am Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

Posted by vanscottie: 
The jurors were morons. A an airline stewardess testified to MJ giving wine in coke cans to the kids. NOT ONE WITNESS refuted that testimony and she was never impugned. Not Guilty on giving alcohol to minors. The jury were all "That mother snapped her fingers at us, blah, blah" - ergo MJ is innocent. I hope some one in Law Enforcement pulls a sting on thie POS and videotapes it showing the world what a scumbag he is. It should be easy to do, he's addicted to little boys.

Van,  not to retry the case, but from what I heard 2 witnesses testified directly on this issue.  One witness, Cynthia Montgomery (who is a travel agent/consultant) testified that Jackson liked his wine in soda cans.  This information came to her from a flight attendant.  Unfortunately, Ms. Montgomery is currently being investigated by the FBI.  In addition, she's actually party to a lawsuit against Jackson. And, she was relaying information that she supposedly heard from another source, and not directly from Jackson himself.  I'm not sure about the jury being morons, but in my book, that doesn't make her the best (as in clean) witness.

A second witness, the stewardess Cynthia Bell testified that it was her idea to put wine in Diet Coke cans, basically so he could drink without other people noticing.  She told the other flight attendants to serve it that way.  Further, she testified (even though she was a witness for the prosecution) that she never saw wine served to kids on any of the flights she was on.

So, I'm not sure in regards to the flight attendant  where you got your facts.

Jun 20 05 02:44 am Link

Model

Tanya O

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted by !MDF: 
Not sure on guilty or not.

But he needs help and supervision.

Anyone, who from this point forward leaves their children alone in his presence deserves what they get and should not cry later.

The parents just want millions of dollars in "settlement".

Jun 20 05 10:01 am Link

Makeup Artist

Camera Ready Studios

Dallas, Texas, US

why is it that OJ and now MJ get all these defenders and yet the public was silent about Robert Blake, and I don't recall pickiting at the Westerfield trial (and I was there the whole time)  I don't recall any Mark Peterson defenders outside his family.  Where was Jesse Jackson?  anyone know his view on these guys?  what about Al Sharpton, where was he?

By the way.  A good deal of the people on the jury of MJ thought he was guily, they stated after the trial that they were pretty sure he had molested children but there wasn't enough evidence in this case.  I have no clue about his guilt or innocence but from the evidence I saw I agree with the jury that he probably has molested children but you can't convict on this boys testimony, he just wasnt a good witness for the prosecution, thanks to his sick, deranged mother.

Jun 21 05 12:30 am Link