Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Paris, Paris, Paris, Paris, Paris....

Photographer

Tony Sharp Chicago

Chicago, Illinois, US

Everyone has their eyes on Paris Hilton, but what about Nicky Hilton? Aside from probably being the smarter of the two, I also think Nicky has a much better look.

What do you think?

Jun 15 05 09:54 pm Link

Photographer

4C 41 42

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I think Paris is in the public eye because she works hard to stay in front of the public.  This is America, the land of the short attention span.  It's no accident you see her everywhere.

As far as Nicky being the smarter of the two, I say she'd almost have to be, right?  I think even Tinkerbell might have the edge over Paris.  :-)

Jun 15 05 10:06 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

I always thought Nikki was more attractive.  She seems to have gotten over the "professional party girl" thing.  When last I heard, she was working as a fashion designer (after an apprenticeship).

Jun 15 05 10:52 pm Link

Model

Alexandra Paris

Portland, Arkansas, US

Who really cares about a couple of rich nobodys who only got where they were on their name and nothing else. Personally, I only pay attention to people with real talent and who earn their fame. Nicki just realized her 15 minutes was up a long time ago. Too bad Paris hasn't gotten the clue yet.

Jun 15 05 11:33 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Paris announces she was retiring in two years, and that the dumb blonde thing is just an act.

How about the arrogant bitch part?

Jun 15 05 11:42 pm Link

Model

Alexandra Paris

Portland, Arkansas, US

Posted by XtremeArtists ?: 
Paris announces she was retiring in two years, and that the dumb blonde thing is just an act.

It's not soon enough!

Jun 15 05 11:49 pm Link

Model

Gone Baby Gone

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

She's a skanky-looking piece of the American equivalent of Euro-trash with the brain of a fruit-fly.

So naturally, she dominates what we call infotainment at the moment.

Jun 16 05 08:09 am Link

Photographer

- null -

Paris is a genius. I admire that woman. I don't think ANYTHING she has done has been an accident.

She has followed in the footsteps of her family by going from an unknown nobody into making herself into a marketable commodity.

Everyone fell for the act and she's laughing all the way to the bank. If anyone of us on these forums were half as good as Paris at marketing ourselves, we wouldn't have time to post on here.

Jun 16 05 09:50 am Link

Photographer

RFAphoto

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Yeah but she's engaged to a guy named Paris now... that's just weird!

Jun 16 05 10:00 am Link

Model

Alexandra Paris

Portland, Arkansas, US

Posted by Eric Muss-Barnes: 
Paris is a genius. I admire that woman. I don't think ANYTHING she has done has been an accident.

She has followed in the footsteps of her family by going from an unknown nobody into making herself into a marketable commodity.

Everyone fell for the act and she's laughing all the way to the bank. If anyone of us on these forums were half as good as Paris at marketing ourselves, we wouldn't have time to post on here.

If she were unknown she would not have used her last name to open doors. And calling her a genius is a little much, isn't it?

She just proves that if you have a lot of money and no talent, you can buy fame and headlines.

Jun 16 05 09:29 pm Link

Model

Alexandra Paris

Portland, Arkansas, US

Posted by RFAphoto: 
Yeah but she's engaged to a guy named Paris now... that's just weird!

I think it's an ego trip that she's marrying a guy with the same first name. It's pretty much a joke too. Are they going to name their kids Paris too?

BTW I heard her single 'Screwed' and it's terrible. She can't sing so why is she even trying?

Jun 16 05 09:31 pm Link

Photographer

John Swoger

Peoria, Arizona, US

Posted by XtremeArtists �: 

What is she retiring from? As far as I can tell she does nothing. Well OK she had a reality show, but do you call that work.

Jun 16 05 09:32 pm Link

Model

Alexandra Paris

Portland, Arkansas, US

Posted by John Swoger: 

What is she retiring from? As far as I can tell she does nothing. Well OK she had a reality show, but do you call that work.

Yeah the only reason she had the reality show was bcause of her daddy's money.

Jun 16 05 09:38 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

I would love to meet Paris or her mom or Nicki.
I would love to Fuck Paris or her mom or Nicki.
I would love to work with Paris or her mom or Nicki.
I would love to shoot Paris or her mom or Nicki.
I would love to have dinner with Paris or her mom or Nicki.
I would love to be focused as they seem to be Paris or her mom or Nicki.  I know many rich people who are waste of space and life.  They actually seem polite to me and do well.
I would love to have Paris or her mom or Nicki suck my.....
I would not want some others to do any of the above with me.

Jun 17 05 07:39 am Link

Photographer

R. Olson (RO)

Seattle, Washington, US

Posted by Tony Sharp: 
Everyone has their eyes on Paris Hilton, but what about Nicky Hilton? Aside from probably being the smarter of the two, I also think Nicky has a much better look.

What do you think?

Paris Hilton has the perfect name. Name a woman like her after two locations that have had more people in or around them 24/7.

Someone put her out of my misery and move on. I miss the good old days when it was being famous for fifteen minutes not fifteen months.

Jun 17 05 07:45 am Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

You guys watch way to much tv!!

Jun 17 05 07:48 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Posted by Alexandra Paris: 
I think it's an ego trip that she's marrying a guy with the same first name. It's pretty much a joke too. Are they going to name their kids Paris too?

Yes. I am sure she is taking the drastic step of marrying someone because she is so egotistical she must marry someone with the same first name. That makes perfect sense.

Honestly, Alexandra, what do you have against this girl?  You really seem a little overly focused.

There are a lot of rich girls, richer than Paris Hilton who remain unknown and don't have reality TV shows. There's little doubt that Paris used her family's fortune to buy her way in, but there's also little doubt that both drive and some marketing savvy were required to make her the spectacle she has become.  Money alone doesn't do that.

Jun 17 05 07:58 am Link

Model

Alexandra Paris

Portland, Arkansas, US

I have nothing against her really. I just pity her. I think it's pathetic how she craves attention. The more she makes an ass of herself, the more people make fun of her.

Jun 17 05 11:04 am Link

Photographer

Duck Photography

San Diego, California, US

I have nothing against her really. I just pity her. I think it's pathetic how she craves attention. The more she makes an ass of herself, the more people make fun of her.

Why do you even care. Why can't you just leave other people alone.

Jun 17 05 12:31 pm Link

Model

Alexandra Paris

Portland, Arkansas, US

Hey, she only does it to herself. I don't have to do anything. Personally I don't know her and from what I have seen I don't want to know her. And I'm not the only one who feels this way, there's a lot of us who pity her.

Jun 17 05 12:34 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Genius = IQ>150

Paris = IQ

Jun 17 05 02:05 pm Link

Photographer

Disc Camera

New York, New York, US

Time to look in the mirror.  There's a lot of us who pity you.

Jun 17 05 11:10 am Link

Photographer

- null -

Genius = IQ>150

Paris = IQ

Jun 17 05 12:38 pm Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

BTW I heard her single 'Screwed' and it's terrible. She can't sing so why is she even trying?

To not try is to fail.

Jun 20 05 12:55 pm Link

Photographer

Ty Simone

Edison, New Jersey, US

Been there, done her, Got the Video.....

Or um......

:-P
Sorry

Jun 20 05 01:05 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Paris's dog is just the right size for me.

Jun 20 05 08:50 pm Link

Model

BeccaNDSouth

Olympia, Washington, US

Posted by Eric Muss-Barnes: 

Genius = IQ>150

Paris = IQ

Jun 20 05 09:51 pm Link

Model

Alexandra Paris

Portland, Arkansas, US

I agree genius in not the word for her at all. I mean she's surrounded by 'yes' men 24/7. So anything she does, they agree with and they won't take her aside and say something along the lines of 'you know that was pretty damned stupid'. Why? Because she pays them to pump up her already over-inflated ego.

Jun 21 05 08:35 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

I agree genius in not the word for her at all. I mean she's surrounded by 'yes' men 24/7. So anything she does, they agree with and they won't take her aside and say something along the lines of 'you know that was pretty damned stupid'. Why? Because she pays them to pump up her already over-inflated ego.

You must know her intimately, then, huh?

Jun 21 05 11:32 pm Link

Model

Alexandra Paris

Portland, Arkansas, US

Suggestion Theda,

Do your job as a moderator, meaning act like an adult and don't resort to personal attacks on certain individuals because you don't like them. In other words FOLLOW THE RULES! Or do they not apply to you?

And BTW. Yes men come with every rich idiot who wants attention. Just take a look at Michael Jackson.

Jun 22 05 06:41 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

If she were unknown she would not have used her last name to open doors. And calling her a genius is a little much, isn't it?

She just proves that if you have a lot of money and no talent, you can buy fame and headlines.

You are such a hater!

Jun 22 05 06:53 am Link

Photographer

Bruce Caines

New York, New York, US

Posted by theda: 

You must know her intimately, then, huh?

I think Alexandra is just a little cranky because Ms. Hilton made the use of "Paris" as a name famous first.  wink

Jun 22 05 06:55 am Link

Photographer

Duck Photography

San Diego, California, US

Suggestion Theda,

Do your job as a moderator, meaning act like an adult and don't resort to personal attacks on certain individuals because you don't like them. In other words FOLLOW THE RULES! Or do they not apply to you?

And BTW. Yes men come with every rich idiot who wants attention. Just take a look at Michael Jackson.

I'm sorry we all forgot you hold the monopoly on personal attaks.

Jun 22 05 06:57 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Does acting like an adult mean you can only insult really, really famous people who aren't reading the forums?

Suggestion Theda,

Jun 22 05 07:00 am Link

Model

Alexandra Paris

Portland, Arkansas, US

Hey if they are in the news making fools of themselves then yes people are going to talk! The rich deserve to be made fun of because they don't know how to act.

Jun 22 05 07:05 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Dear Alexandra;

I would like to share an observation with you.

It appears that you think that you are so much better than Paris Hilton, have more talent, better looks, more creativity, more integrity, more intelligence...

... and that the world is sooo unfair, because YOU've got all that... and yet Paris Hilton has the fame and fortune, which is totally underserved because YOU are the one that should be in Paris' position...

Why? Because you've the same name?

I am not telling anything about my own background, and I have often little respect for people who didn't make it on their own.

But anybody who is achieving a certain success above what is automatically warranted by their families background deserves acknowledgements.

Jealousy is usually NOT the mental attitude that lets you achieve great things in life.

If you are able to appreciate other peoples success or publicity, however achieved (legally), you'll get much more positive inspiration from that than from focussing your energy in putting other people down.

Oh... I don't know if you consider this a personal attack, because it's not meant to be, but an observation from someone who is reading many many of your posts and sees a strong pattern in them.

All the best

Udo

Jun 22 05 07:12 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

The rich deserve to be made fun of because they don't know how to act.

You don't know many rich people, do you!

Jun 22 05 07:12 am Link

Photographer

Bruce Caines

New York, New York, US

The rich deserve to be made fun of because they don't know how to act.

When you went to Home Depot, did you ask the guy to give you the broadest paintbrush they had in the store?

Jun 22 05 07:13 am Link

Model

Alexandra Paris

Portland, Arkansas, US

Posted by Udo R Photography: 
Dear Alexandra;

I would like to share an observation with you.

It appears that you think that you are so much better than Paris Hilton, have more talent, better looks, more creativity, more integrity, more intelligence...

... and that the world is sooo unfair, because YOU've got all that... and yet Paris Hilton has the fame and fortune, which is totally underserved because YOU are the one that should be in Paris' position...

Why? Because you've the same name?

I am not telling anything about my own background, and I have often little respect for people who didn't make it on their own.

But anybody who is achieving a certain success above what is automatically warranted by their families background deserves acknowledgements.

Jealousy is usually NOT the mental attitude that lets you achieve great things in life.

If you are able to appreciate other peoples success or publicity, however achieved (legally), you'll get much more positive inspiration from that than from focussing your energy in putting other people down.

Oh... I don't know if you consider this a personal attack, because it's not meant to be, but an observation from someone who is reading many many of your posts and sees a strong pattern in them.

All the best

Udo

First off my name has nothing to do with it. I just think she is a sad little girl. And I think anyone who buys into it is just as sad as she is. She does not have intelligence whatsoever, all she has is money.

Besides I know people who respect me for what is in my mind and not what is on the outside. That child is all fluff and no substance and her 15 minutes was up 2 years ago.

Jun 22 05 07:26 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Posted by Alexandra Paris:   her 15 minutes was up 2 years ago.

Yet, you still can't stop complaining about her... two years after her 15 minutes are supposedly over.

Jun 22 05 07:28 am Link