Forums > General Industry > the line between legit and F'n creepy

Photographer

Lee Lossing

Largo, Florida, US

Zion Imaging wrote:
I'd say that the creepy part comes when a photographer dies.

I think the photographer dying is a good indication he is too old wink

Feb 14 06 12:08 am Link

Photographer

TRIPOD

I missed the beginning of the post.  As I understand it, some dimwit poster doesn't think naked girls should date the Quaker Oats guy.  I mean he's not a real guy right?  Kind of like Mr. Clean, or Aunt Jemima.  Is it okay for Mr. Clean to date naked girls.  I mean he is clean.

Where does the photography and modeling part come in.

Feb 14 06 12:15 am Link

Photographer

TRIPOD

scott allen wrote:
I agree - very stupid but oddly relevant...... Regardless of artistic talent blah blah blah ..."creepy" is clearly defined both both Federal & State laws .. DUH!  If your subject is an underage girl, DON'T DO IT!

You mean its against the law to be creepy?  What about odd, or 'unique', or maybe 'skittish', or dorky?  I hope not about the dorky part.  I might be under indictment.

Feb 14 06 12:21 am Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

GFP Studios wrote:
What does the Quaker Oats guy look like? Is he creepy? Why is a company trying to sell oatmeal with a creepy guy on the box?

Fill me in people, I don't eat oatmeal.

Let me just add that I haven't slept all night.

SLE Photography wrote:
[img src="http://www.quakeroats.ca/graphics/maintitle.jpg"]

Edit on image:STILL can't make it work *sigh*

Just to show I never know when to quit beating a dead horse, or quit heaping on a joke that's not funny any more, TA DAH, I think I finally made the image work!
https://www.quakeroats.ca/graphics/maintitle.jpg

Feb 16 06 11:58 am Link

Model

Sirensong

Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

SLE Photography wrote:

GFP Studios wrote:
What does the Quaker Oats guy look like? Is he creepy? Why is a company trying to sell oatmeal with a creepy guy on the box?

Fill me in people, I don't eat oatmeal.

Let me just add that I haven't slept all night.

Just to show I never know when to quit beating a dead horse, or quit heaping on a joke that's not funny any more, TA DAH, I think I finally made the image work!
https://www.quakeroats.ca/graphics/maintitle.jpg

Oh god..
Thank you for this.
I shall now blame my sleepless night, haunted as I will be as I was as a child by images of him driving a JCB digger through my bedroom door and opening his mouth to show HUGE big Pennywise type teeth ALL on you for that pic.

Feb 16 06 12:03 pm Link

Model

_Alexandra

Alexandria, Virginia, US

Sirensong wrote:
Although if he starts DRESSING like the quaker oats man I think that may be slightly disconcerting.

Haha!  I HAVE to agree with this wink

Feb 16 06 12:05 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Sirensong wrote:
Oh god..
Thank you for this.
I shall now blame my sleepless night, haunted as I will be as I was as a child by images of him driving a JCB digger through my bedroom door and opening his mouth to show HUGE big Pennywise type teeth ALL on you for that pic.

Bwahahaha
I'm here to help!

This gives me a GREAT idea for a photo tho...perhaps if you ever come to the US (like in August for FetishCon maybe?) or I make the trip to the UK I'm planning we can shoot you as a little girl being terrorized by the Quaker man!

(help an American out tho, what's a JCB digger?)

Feb 16 06 12:06 pm Link

Model

Sirensong

Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

SLE Photography wrote:

Bwahahaha
I'm here to help!

This gives me a GREAT idea for a photo tho...perhaps if you ever come to the US (like in August for FetishCon maybe?) or I make the trip to the UK I'm planning we can shoot you as a little girl being terrorized by the Quaker man!

(help an American out tho, what's a JCB digger?)

I would give my right arm to get my butt to FetishCon but sadly I dont think I can make it.
I go for an OK on the little girl shoot as long as I can have pigtails and get a lollipop afterwards..laced with valium I think would be helpful if I am coping with a rabid Quaker oats man.

Oh and a JCB is one of these...
https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/Syren71/jcb.jpg

Feb 16 06 12:15 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Sirensong wrote:
I would give my right arm to get my butt to FetishCon but sadly I dont think I can make it.
I go for an OK on the little girl shoot as long as I can have pigtails and get a lollipop afterwards..laced with valium I think would be helpful if I am coping with a rabid Quaker oats man.

Oh and a JCB is one of these...
https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/Syren71/jcb.jpg

Oh, a front end loader/backhoe combo
And they make Valium lollipops, as well as codeine ones and the like, for certain people with chronic pain issues LOL
Shame about FetCon, you'd fit in well

Feb 16 06 12:30 pm Link