Forums > Travel Notices > TFP/TFCD Photographer in Chicago (Mar 6 - Mar 18) fitness/fetish?!?

Photographer

Lost Coast Photo

Ferndale, California, US

How to explain this one... I've just finished corresponding with a friend in Chicago who will act as a stylist of sorts for this shoot, which spins off an art series I worked on about five years ago.  We need one or two female models who are 1) muscular or at least athletic/toned; and 2) open-minded.  Comfort with semi-nudity is preferred but negotiable, and there is an unconventional sort of soft fetish aspect to this, in the sense of selectively and tastefully drawing attention to certain aspects of the body.  Facial features may be obscured in some shots.  Evenings or weekends preferred; images will be used for gallery exhibit and possibly limited web use.

This won't be easy to find, I'm guessing; we're crossing boundaries here.  That's okay, there's plenty of time, and I can be patient.  Message if you're curious and would like more info.

Feb 12 06 04:24 pm Link

Model

syed ahmed

Chicago, Illinois, US

hello,  If you looking for any male fitness models in chicago i would love to work with you..

Feb 12 06 07:04 pm Link