Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > need some cool girl buddies in LA!!!

Model

A12345

Delvinë, Delvinë, Albania

hey everyone!! for some reason its hard to find cool girl buddies in LA...dont know why that is. so send me a message if you're lookin for cool new friends too!!

Brianne

Jun 21 05 03:25 am Link

Photographer

- null -

Posted by Brianne: 
hey everyone!! for some reason its hard to find cool girl buddies in LA...dont know why that is. so send me a message if you're lookin for cool new friends too!!

Cool girl buddies?

They're not so hard to find. I've got a whole shoebox full of 'em. Guess you're not lookin' in the right places.

Jun 21 05 04:39 am Link

Model

Los Angeles, California, US

Brianne - I just moved to LA so drop me a line smile Who knows? Maybe we can do a shoot together too! - Sara my email is [email protected]

Jun 24 05 01:15 am Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

me too!  i want some cool girl buddies!  they have to be hot though.

Jun 24 05 07:01 am Link

Photographer

Ty Simone

Edison, New Jersey, US

Oh Pick me pick me, I want some cool hot girl buddies as well!!!!!!!

Jun 24 05 08:28 am Link

Model

Shura

Jefferson City, Missouri, US

OOooh, me too, me too. I'm semi-cool and semi-normal *grin*

Jun 24 05 07:14 pm Link

Photographer

Kathy Grogan

Torrance, California, US

Hey, if all you cool girl buddies want to shoot together, TFP, give me a call. I'm a girl too.

Kathy

Jun 24 05 09:43 pm Link

Model

Jun 25 05 02:09 pm Link

Photographer

Matthew A Cooke

Los angeles is too spread out to hang out like other places...you make friends with your neeighbors moslty... and like people at the gym...
m

Jun 25 05 02:27 pm Link

Model

AshleyDanielle

West Hollywood, California, US

I think it's a great idea to get to know other models in your area and also not in the area.
Other local models to hang out with, help each other out as being ones chaperone if you are new to an area. Jobs that need more then one model you can recommend girls you've gotten to know that might fit the job requirements.
Also away if you travel.. getting to know some models in areas you travel to would be a plus if you're spending a few nights away and can hook up with to see the city or what there is to do.

I'd like to get to know models down in the San Diego area for the reasons stated above. I'll be down there for school and yes will make friends and have some friends that go to school down there too, but would be good to know other models in the area.

Hope you make some new friends/work associates.. good luck

Jun 26 05 01:07 am Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Posted by Brianne: 

Brianne

Brianne, although I'm not a girl, I can understand your challenge. In L.A. I hear it's gotten really hard to tell apart the men from the women. ba rump bump. No seriously. It really is tough these days to find a hangout pal and, or crew. You could try picking up one of those free rags at the record store and comb through the events list to see what promotions are going on. Attend one and see what happens. Go to one of those casting calls. If you don't make a friend while waiting in line, maybe you need Dentyne? Just kidding.

Good luck

Jun 26 05 01:17 am Link

Model

Tayler

Portland, Oregon, US

ya me too! we should hang out.

Jun 26 05 08:55 pm Link