Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > Blush Pallettes...?

Makeup Artist

Beauty4U

New York, New York, US

Ok so I love blush and I love all sorts of colors of blush, but they dont come in Pallettes.  I (personally) love the MAC ones cause they are so rich in color but guess what...only individial colors!  My kit is filled to the top with all this crap.  Anyone know where I can find some nice blush pallettes or if they even exsist?? HELP!

Feb 21 06 01:23 pm Link

Photographer

name name

New York, New York, US

Make Up Forever has a palettes for their blushes/shadows (same size). They come in 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 24, and 30...I think. I have the 2 10-palettes and love 'em.

Ben Nye also has palettes, if you like their blushes.

xo

Feb 21 06 01:39 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Beauty4U

New York, New York, US

Ok great so like where do I get these things cos I can't find them at Sephora and it seems like that's the only spot where I can get make up for ever.  *Grunting*

Feb 21 06 01:58 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Ivy Lam

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

MAC has blush palettes sweetie! its the same as the eyeshadow palettes, but the thing inside pops out and is replaced by a blush palette insert that fits 6 or 8 blushes cant remember. Not all MAC stores have it, ask for the PRO store. and if you want to use the mac palettes for other brandnames, just pop put the insert! and it can fit anything!

Feb 21 06 02:01 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

i use kroyaln palletts as well as make-up forever, i am sure you can get mac palletts from a pro store.

Feb 21 06 05:30 pm Link

Photographer

name name

New York, New York, US

Yisell wrote:
Ok great so like where do I get these things cos I can't find them at Sephora and it seems like that's the only spot where I can get make up for ever.  *Grunting*

I believe in the US, Make Up Forever palettes and all that pro stuff is only sold in the stand-alone store in NYC. I might be wrong, though, as the only shopping I ever do is in NYC.

In Canada, MUFE is available in some Sears, and thats where I buy the palettes.

Sephora definately doesn't have 'em..so...yea...that sorta sucks.

Maybe there is a 1-800 number on makeupforever.com that you can order stuff via phone?

xo

PS - most stand alone MAC stores have the palettes, not just the Pro stores.

Feb 21 06 07:03 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Rayrayrose

Los Angeles, California, US

AlwaysMadeUp wrote:

I believe in the US, Make Up Forever palettes and all that pro stuff is only sold in the stand-alone store in NYC. I might be wrong, though, as the only shopping I ever do is in NYC.

In Canada, MUFE is available in some Sears, and thats where I buy the palettes.

Sephora definately doesn't have 'em..so...yea...that sorta sucks.

Maybe there is a 1-800 number on makeupforever.com that you can order stuff via phone?

xo

PS - most stand alone MAC stores have the palettes, not just the Pro stores.

They also carry the full MUFE line at Frend's Professional Beauty Supply in Studio City, CA.

Feb 21 06 07:42 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Tracey Masterson

Shelton, Connecticut, US

Yeah, MAC stores sell the blush in pro-palette.  6 to a palette.

Feb 21 06 07:52 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Delia

Los Angeles, California, US

Stila also has pallets and so does La Femme

-D

Feb 21 06 08:11 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Beauty4U

New York, New York, US

I'm jotting all this informations down.  Thanks so much for all your help and all the help that I'll keep getting.  Next time I go into that MAC Pro store, I'm gonna take every and any pallette I can get LOL.

Feb 21 06 09:09 pm Link