Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > GREAT EXERCISES!!!

Model

sam1234

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN POST WHAT EXERCISES THAT HELP YOU GET INTO SHAPE AND HAVE A GREAT BODY!!!

-STOMACH
-LEGS
-ARMS
-BUTT
- ANYTHING ELSE!!!

I HOPE THIS ISNT A STUPID POST!

Jun 22 05 04:46 pm Link

Photographer

C Hansen Photography

Clarksville, Tennessee, US

This is a good full body workout.  Yes it's on Men's Fitness but it can easily be used by all.

http://www.mensfitness.com/fitness/9

Enjoy, That Crazy Army Guy

Jun 22 05 05:11 pm Link

Model

Aurora

Dallas, Georgia, US

Well, it's not a stupid post, but I wish it wasn't in all caps.

You look to have a great figure, so I suggest do whatever you're doing!

But seriously, walking (fast) and running are fun and great for your body (get some good shoes), you've seen runner's figures right? They're hot.

Jun 22 05 10:41 pm Link

Photographer

Aaron_H

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Try the Kegel

Jun 23 05 04:49 am Link

Model

Los Angeles, California, US

-STOMACH aka abs? If so, the only way you get better abs, unless it's in your genes, is to first lower your body fat - through diet and cardio. Once you get your body fat low enough, it's easy. wink There are many exercises you can do to strengthen your core - but they don't necc. make you look any better - yoga, pilates, ball exercises...
-LEGS again, cardio is great for legs. Running, walking, bicycle, dancing, aerobics, whatever you'll do - do it. Also good for BUTT
-ARMS push ups, pull ups, and weights. Martial arts, pilates , yoga and dancing can help to - as well as volleyball, basketball, etc.
-BUTT You know the machine you lay down on, stomach down, and lift your legs? That one. Just ask an gym rat or trainer for the butt machine, and they'll point you in the right direction. Squats (only if done right) and stairs help too. Stand at the wall and lift one leg, straight, at a 90 degree angle to behind your side. It's difficult to explain, but easy to do.

Jun 24 05 09:00 pm Link

Model

Jessika Rae

Akron, Ohio, US

Just recently I picked up the Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease tape.  It is amazing!  And I'm feelin' much better all around.  It comes in 5 different sets.  I must say it's really a good workout tape and well it's a good striptease.  She gives you workouts to do, excerises, and dance moves.

I recommend this workout to anyone wanting to get into shape, getting toned, and learning a little moves of your own!

-Jessika

Jun 24 05 09:16 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

Rest is Best.

Jun 25 05 12:19 am Link