Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > BODY MODIFICATIONS?

Photographer

Kentsoul

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

I love mods of all kinds...it just adds to the images.

May 11 05 02:38 pm Link

Model

Kearstin

Carpentersville, Illinois, US

Posted by Visually Odd Photo: 
Damn! No breast augmentation for you Q!........Do your thing doll! As it is now, you can't keep up with your offers!

I know lately I've  been thinking of that as a NO.

Good right?

May 16 05 12:45 am Link

Photographer

Thom Bourgois

Tucson, Arizona, US

Some modifications are interesting; making them interesting additions to a photo.  Other times they’re a nuisance, creating extra post production work.  I prefer small breasted girls; therefore I avoid implanted girls.  I did photograph a girl with breast reductions; extra post production to remove scars even though [most of the time] I posed her in ways to not reveal the scars.  Teen models with braces are a small problem; for the most part I forgo toothy smiles.  Girls eating for two is a natural body modification of another sort.  Models of that kind are few in this market.

May 18 05 06:03 am Link

Model

Leila

Worcester, Massachusetts, US

Posted by LarryB: 
If you're serious about modeling then "nay".   

Hmm...well thats wierd...I have a lot of ink and have still gotten a lot of offers, and not just fetish stuff.

Personally I would never get any type of plastic surgery though.

May 19 05 03:29 pm Link

Photographer

StMarc

Chicago, Illinois, US

Posted by Masha: 
you will be microwave/oven friendly.

What are you, nuts? Have you ever seen what happens when you microwave aluminum foil?

What you get is *lightning.* It's quite spectacular, I admit, but it's not very good for the microwave.

M

May 20 05 10:39 am Link

Model

Mistress Purgatori

Washington, District of Columbia, US

I say yes do what you want to your body.and now that there's modeling for us goth/alt/punk/fetish etc...ppl it's not gonna hinder us.
sure maybe to the glamour ppl they may not want to work w/ us but the majority of alternative ppl aren't trying to do glamour unless it's trashy glamour.
that's what's great about the modeling world.there is a versatile bunch.you want fresh looking then go find a vanilla model.you want dark and sexy you shoot an alternative model etc..
there's different kinds of models out there for all photogs,companies,fashion etc..
xxx
~Mistress Purgatori~

May 20 05 08:41 pm Link

Model

JadeStarrDotCom

Los Angeles, California, US

Posted by Mistress Purgatori: 
I say yes do what you want to your body.and now that there's modeling for us goth/alt/punk/fetish etc...ppl it's not gonna hinder us.
sure maybe to the glamour ppl they may not want to work w/ us but the majority of alternative ppl aren't trying to do glamour unless it's trashy glamour.
that's what's great about the modeling world.there is a versatile bunch.you want fresh looking then go find a vanilla model.you want dark and sexy you shoot an alternative model etc..
there's different kinds of models out there for all photogs,companies,fashion etc..
xxx
~Mistress Purgatori~

gotta agree with mistress purgatori on this one!

May 22 05 11:28 am Link