Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > The Whatcha Doin' Game

Model

CASSONE

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

k - the object is to say whatcha doin' and ask the next cat that enters the room what they are doin' - let's see what happens...ENJOY?  This is not a room for you brassy brazen bitches wit a 'tude or the busters wit' a chip - be nice, play fair and most of all HAVE FUN!

k

here goes...

well, I am drinking vanilla coffee, listening to Madonna's "Confessions on a Dance Floor" cd {  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED  } (as I am doing a lot of the material in my bon voyage show here - and my lip sync has got to be flawless), watching my Detroit Pistons play AND editing a manuscript...AND YOU?

Mar 03 06 10:24 pm Link

Photographer

JenniferMaria

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Hi, Cassone! Looking forward to your move to my neck of the woods. smile

I'm taking a break from doing some product shots for a cosmetics line, deliberating between eating grapes or strawberries or a bowl of cap'n crunchberries, finished reading a few threads where I just got grossed out by egos and fighting, and getting ready to enjoy my weekend.

What are you (yes, you) doing?

Mar 03 06 10:34 pm Link

Photographer

Gabriel

Going to bed early on a Friday to try to sleep these damnable antibiotics off (fighting a throat/sinus infection), for now just checking out some stuff here on MM and trying to figure out how to schedule my next shoot as no one is available on the same day, lol...

And what are you doin'? smile

Mar 03 06 10:38 pm Link

Model

CASSONE

Gettin' ready to hit the sheeeeets!!!!!

and you?

Mar 04 06 01:26 am Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

well i just hopped out of the shower still have a towel on my head, I am checking my e-mail and seeing whats happening on here and listening to my fiance talk while he is playing HALO 2 phrases such as "get the sword" and "what the fu@k " and what not are his favorite things to say right now.
(yawn and strech) I am now off to be nighty night, yah I know you shouldnt sleep with wet hair but I am to tired to care....Mandy of Deadly Design Make-up Artistry

Mar 04 06 03:12 am Link

Model

carinacomeau

Ajax, Ontario, Canada

I'm sitting here online, bored as hell trying to find something to do. Talking to my bestest friend in the whole wide world on msn, and listening to my boyfriend snore. It's quite amusing...(I hope ya'll noticed the sarcasm...lol)

And what are youuuu doing? smile

Carina

Mar 04 06 03:27 am Link

Photographer

Vector 38

Austin, Texas, US

... been practicing some new riffs on the guitar, have an ever-present cup of luke warm java near at hand, the TV on in the background, and had been MySpacing between notes --- LOL

FML

Mar 04 06 03:30 am Link