Forums > Critique > Constructive Criticism Requested

Model

Rayne Ahn

Huber Heights, Ohio, US

I'm not the ideal model. I'm very petite with a thicker build. I'm in my 30's as well. I've been in the industry in some way shape or form for many years, but just now have the time to invest for it to be more than a hobby. Unfortunately I may be too well on in years to really take it in the direction I'd like. Please review my images and offer advice, opinions and suggestions of all sorts. All I ask is that you are honest. Don't sugar coat your comments to spare my feelings. After all, you never know if you don't ask and I'm asking, so give it to me straight. Thank you for your time and input...it's greatly appreciated.
Much love and warmest regards...RAYNE

Jun 30 05 07:25 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

You are beautiful.  Try making half of your portfolio commercial images.   Make the images fit your market place not what might work in LA or NY.

And come to visit me.  (tempting to poop on but I will hold the jokes for now.  You know,,, cat jokes.)

The people who will hire you for the T&A do not need to see 20 images.  Start working the local commercial market,  Think Chicago style.

Jun 30 05 08:02 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Kim

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Fun stuff. You have a good look, for your body and facial style, I would go with the less is more theory from your MUA. Asian models seem to feel the need to over accentuate their eyes. unnecessary.

Try location shooting with a solid shooter. While I'm all for nudity, being a red blooded American male, for a portfollio, not always necessary unless that's the work you're looking for. bikini and or lingerie shoudl suffice to show a model's body and comfort with said body.

Maybe do some mock commercial work. Shoot outfits with a decided "show thw product" feel to the shots. It's a tough mindset for a model to get into.

Ah, whatever, have fun, be silly, burn shots. You're beautiful, you should have no shortage of shooters wanting to burn film on you.

Jun 30 05 09:54 pm Link