Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > nuts in a shell..dean, gore, kerry, hillary

Model

Shannon Scot Seddon

New York, New York, US

Democratic leaders at work for you. In room #1 to be evaluated...Howard Dean. A man of uncontrollable temper with a yell like a stuck pig. Room #2 Al Gore... a man that makes love to the arab world at the expense of his country. Preaching that the US is a terrorist. Room #3 John KKKKerry...wow he needs a whole team of psych nurses to write down what he said. Like a wagon wheel he spins himself into a circle. Not even he remembers what he said. Nicknamed..PEANUT HEAD...nurses gave that to him. Room #4 Hillary once said "I am an AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN"...The nurses spent hours washing off the shoe polish. Prognosis...rm #1..wacko rm#2...bearded Hilbilly(really thats a new diagnosis) #3 backstabber...placed his armies buddies under the torch.....no loyalty. #4 bitch...Bill was not even willing to do the old bag on the head trick anymore. Was not gettin any...she get vewy mad by this.

Apr 10 06 06:18 am Link

Photographer

Lens N Light

Bradford, Vermont, US

That's not very kind; accurate but not kind.
Besides, Hillary ought to be elliminated by the 22nd amendment. She has already been president for 8 years.

Apr 10 06 07:41 am Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Sacramento, California, US

Lens N Light wrote:
That's not very kind; accurate but not kind.
Besides, Hillary ought to be elliminated by the 22nd amendment. She has already been president for 8 years.

If that meets your standards for accuracy, it is no wonder people think Rush Limbaugh actually tells the truth!

Apr 10 06 07:47 am Link

Photographer

Little Yoshi Photo

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Actually, the 22nd amendment says nobody shall be _elected_ more than twice (or once if they've served more than two years of somebody else's elected term).  Luckily, Bush can't escape through this loophole, since he served all four years of Gore's term.

Apr 10 06 07:48 am Link

Photographer

Lens N Light

Bradford, Vermont, US

Does anyone doubt that the president from 1992 to 2000 was really Hillary?

Apr 10 06 08:11 am Link

Photographer

Little Yoshi Photo

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Doesn't matter, if she wasn't elected twice.  She's still eligible.

Apr 10 06 08:16 am Link

Photographer

nathan combs

Waynesboro, Virginia, US

Lens N Light wrote:

first first lady to have people whacked like the Sopranos she has more in common to mod bosses than any thing she scars me

Apr 10 06 08:21 am Link

Photographer

MMDesign

Louisville, Kentucky, US

It's troglodytes like this that are aiding and abetting the destruction of this country by self-serving, sanctimonious reprobates.

Apr 10 06 08:28 am Link

Photographer

Lens N Light

Bradford, Vermont, US

Huh?

Apr 10 06 08:39 am Link

Photographer

Lens N Light

Bradford, Vermont, US

Hall Photo wrote:
Doesn't matter, if she wasn't elected twice.  She's still eligible.

Yeah, for at least one term. I think she's making too many enemies, though.

Apr 10 06 08:44 am Link

Photographer

area291

Calabasas, California, US

Shannon Scot Seddon wrote:
nuts in a shell..dean, gore, kerry, hillary

Amazing.  People that post this sort of thing think they help their cause when in actuality they only give appearance of a fool.  Nothing like jumping on a soapbox with the writing power of a 6th grader...

"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?"
--George W. Bush

Apr 10 06 09:10 am Link

Photographer

Steven Gelberg

San Francisco, California, US

The male model who initiated this discussion is now "not a current member" of MM.  I'd run and hide too if I revealed myself publicly as a mindless idiot.

Apr 10 06 09:20 am Link

Photographer

Steven Gelberg

San Francisco, California, US

MMDesign wrote:
It's troglodytes like this that are aiding and abetting the destruction of this country by self-serving, sanctimonious reprobates.

My friend, if you wish to communicate effectively with hardcore rightists, you'll need to simply the vocabulary and speak to them in one and two-syllable words.  They don't deal very well with complexity and nuance.

Apr 10 06 09:26 am Link

Photographer

MMDesign

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Steven Gelberg wrote:

My friend, if you wish to communicate effectively with hardcore rightists, you'll need to simply the vocabulary and speak to them in one and two-syllable words.  They don't deal very well with complexity and nuance.

Yes, I know. But I thought maybe if he picked up a dictionary to look up those words, he might stumble upon others such as honesty, integrity, compassion, etc.. Yeah, delusional, I know.

Apr 10 06 09:45 am Link

Photographer

Rage Photographics

Irving, Illinois, US

I actually read that there was a bill before congress that would remove all limits to terms for the Presidency....
...that should scare the crap out of you.

I don't think it got very far though.

9. H.J.RES.9 : Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.
Sponsor: Rep Serrano, Jose E. [NY-16] (introduced 1/4/2005) Cosponsors (None)
Committees: House Judiciary
Latest Major Action: 3/2/2005 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution.

Apr 10 06 11:38 am Link

Photographer

Nihilus

Nashville, Tennessee, US

MMDesign wrote:

50  points.

Apr 10 06 01:25 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

Shannon, we have difficulty understanding incoherent diatribe.

Perhaps if you pick one subject and write very slowly it may convey some semblance of a thought in progress.

Apr 10 06 02:52 pm Link

Photographer

Jay Bowman

Los Angeles, California, US

UnoMundo Photography wrote:
Shannon, we have difficulty understanding incoherent diatribe.

Perhaps if you pick one subject and write very slowly it may convey some semblance of a thought in progress.

Look, pal, who are you and what have you done with Peter?  The last several posts made under that avatar have been completely reasonable and coherent.  If we figure out what you've done with him, you're going down, buddy...

Apr 10 06 03:04 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

My russian friend says "you are like two people."
But since I don't require medication I see no need to apologize for any schizo views fo the world.

Coversations however are too predictable; I am not delusional enough to fight myself.

Apr 10 06 03:13 pm Link

Photographer

Rage Photographics

Irving, Illinois, US

Jay Bowman wrote:

Look, pal, who are you and what have you done with Peter?  The last several posts made under that avatar have been completely reasonable and coherent.  If we figure out what you've done with him, you're going down, buddy...

We gave him a job as the Iraqi Information Minister  smile

Apr 10 06 03:51 pm Link

Photographer

Gems of Nature in N Atl

North Atlanta, Georgia, US

Jeb, Jeb, Jeb, Jeb

Apr 10 06 03:53 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

Rage Photographics wrote:

We gave him a job as the Iraqi Information Minister  smile

Very nice guy; has the same speech pattern as the White House Press spokeman.

Apr 10 06 03:54 pm Link

Photographer

Rage Photographics

Irving, Illinois, US

UnoMundo Photography wrote:

Very nice guy; has the same speech pattern as the White House Press spokeman.

LOL!

Apr 10 06 03:57 pm Link

Photographer

Voice of Reason

Anaheim, California, US

Hall Photo wrote:
Luckily, Bush can't escape through this loophole, since he served all four years of Gore's term.

Thank God too! Could you imagine that freak in the White House? I'm glad Bush stepped up to the plate for him realizing he would loose his mind in a year or two.

Apr 10 06 04:06 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

Gore's mind is loose.
Bush has never had a mind to lose.

Apr 10 06 04:08 pm Link

Photographer

4C 41 42

Nashville, Tennessee, US

David Moyle wrote:

Thank God too! Could you imagine that freak in the White House? I'm glad Bush stepped up to the plate for him realizing he would loose his mind in a year or two.

Yeah but pity us that have to live with him in Tennessee.  He still spills his drivel on anybody who will listen to him.  We'd all be speaking arabic right now if Gore had won the election.

Apr 10 06 04:12 pm Link

Photographer

MMDesign

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Jeff Marsh wrote:
Jeb, Jeb, Jeb, Jeb

stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid

Apr 10 06 05:04 pm Link

Photographer

MMDesign

Louisville, Kentucky, US

LarryB wrote:

Yeah but pity us that have to live with him in Tennessee.  He still spills his drivel on anybody who will listen to him.  We'd all be speaking arabic right now if Gore had won the election.

Same as my last comment.

Apr 10 06 05:05 pm Link

Photographer

Voice of Reason

Anaheim, California, US

LarryB wrote:
We'd all be speaking arabic right now if Gore had won the election.

Na, we wouldn't. There's allot of hunters in the Midwest and, pity the terrorist that tries to take Texas.

Apr 10 06 05:06 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

MMDesign wrote:

stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid

We dont want the entire country to be like Florida, do we?

Apr 10 06 08:22 pm Link

Photographer

Tim Baker-fotoPerfecta

Portland, Oregon, US

Lens N Light wrote:

I don't doubt it all; if I had a wife as smart as she, I'd use her as an advisor. One would have to be a bit dense not to.  Similar to a Nancy Ronnie political relationship, except without the astrologer.

/Tim

Apr 10 06 08:26 pm Link