Forums > Events > Viva "LAS VEGAS" Meet n Greet

Photographer

POLARPICS

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Crazybeautiful Surf_Grl wrote:
Haha everyone wants to be in top page hee hee...

and guess who got it....hehehehe

May 03 09 11:12 am Link

Photographer

POLARPICS

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Kevin Connery wrote:

POLARPICS wrote:
https://www.kevinconnery.com/photos/2009/final/0427_alyce_j/20090427_misc01.jpg

___

Kevin, once again some great images of Alyce here.

May 03 09 11:14 am Link

Photographer

H B P

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

POLARPICS wrote:

Damn it. I kind of knew it was coming too. Oh well.

You may have won this battle but the war is far from over!!!

was that too dramatic?

May 03 09 02:24 pm Link

Photographer

POLARPICS

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

HBP Photography wrote:

Damn it. I kind of knew it was coming too. Oh well.

You may have won this battle but the war is far from over!!!

was that too dramatic?

i just have more free time than you guys... you know you workaholics cant get on here as much thats all...

May 03 09 03:44 pm Link

Model

Alyce Jarred

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Kevin Connery wrote:

There's lots of possibilities in that one little spot. It's just annoying that it's all the way on the other side of town for me, but I'd wanted to do a 'model in the tires' thingie, and those tubes were available when we were last out there.

All of these were taken without moving the car or walking very far. (As were the ones of The Main Man from a few pages back, though the background there was so OOF it hardly mattered.)

https://www.kevinconnery.com/photos/2009/final/0427_alyce_j/20090427_misc01.jpg

So three different people sent me links to these pictures.  Which, might I add were super fun to shoot with Kevin.  And it was an ideal location.  And the weather was perfect (except for few stray vindictive sunbeams.)

By the way, I love the shoot you guys did with Brittany.  Those are some KILLER shots.  Very good.  She's a lucky girl to have such awesome guys collaborating with her,  (and guess what- so am I!)

EVOL

May 03 09 06:01 pm Link

Model

Crazybeautiful Surf_Grl

South Venice, Florida, US

POLARPICS wrote:

haha mike im not suprised if you got it lol

May 04 09 11:51 am Link

Model

TanyaBallinger

Jewett City, Connecticut, US

Scott Doctor wrote:
My new 24' x 24' seamless cove is almost finished (with much help from the bubbly Alyce). Going to have a free shoot day opening party, free BBQ, free use of the studio.

Coming soon...

OOO I am so missing stuff since I have not been on here in days!!! I'd love to finally have the chance to meet you and work with you! So friggen excited I just may pee myself a little :0

May 04 09 12:11 pm Link

Photographer

kjack photography

Saint George, Utah, US

NataliLaroux wrote:

OOO I am so missing stuff since I have not been on here in days!!! I'd love to finally have the chance to meet you and work with you! So friggen excited I just may pee myself a little :0

Oh gosh Nat...keep it in your bladder! ha ha No one would want to meet you if you smell like pee! Just advice from a friend.

May 04 09 05:01 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin Connery

El Segundo, California, US

Alyce Jarred wrote:
So three different people sent me links to these pictures.  Which, might I add were super fun to shoot with Kevin.  And it was an ideal location.  And the weather was perfect (except for few stray vindictive sunbeams.)

Weather was perfect? I broke two reflectors before abandoning the mere idea of soft light. I guess the wind kept you from hearing the grumbling and muttering.... smile

But I'm glad you liked the shots--and will be equally happy with the remaining ones that will be Coming Real Soon™.

May 04 09 07:49 pm Link

Model

TanyaBallinger

kjack photography wrote:

Oh gosh Nat...keep it in your bladder! ha ha No one would want to meet you if you smell like pee! Just advice from a friend.

PHEW!!! I made it to the bathroom just in time tongue

May 04 09 09:12 pm Link

Photographer

Scott Doctor

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

NataliLaroux wrote:

Oh what an honor that just the mention of my name makes woman pee.

May 04 09 10:23 pm Link

Photographer

POLARPICS

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Scott Doctor wrote:

~~~ now thats a classic comedic one liner.... ~~~~

women run when they hear my name.... sad

May 05 09 09:09 am Link

Photographer

Xquizit PiX By Lillie K

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Ok so I have compiled some of the takes from the Las Vegas shoot out...... I have included all the models that were there at the shootout, except for Main Man and Brittany Dejesus as I didn't get to shoot them much, but I did get Brittany's lashes... lol....... Thanks models you did an awesome job..... Yeah.....
https://xquizitpix.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/all_of_them.124103131.jpg

May 05 09 10:35 am Link

Model

TanyaBallinger

Scott Doctor wrote:

It's my pleasure smile After all we have been wanting to shoot together since November, but it never paned out! I'll try my best to not pee myself when the time actually arrives!!!! tongue

May 05 09 11:53 am Link

Model

Kiti Kobain

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Xquizit PiX By Lillie K wrote:
Ok so I have compiled some of the takes from the Las Vegas shoot out...... I have included all the models that were there at the shootout, except for Main Man and Brittany Dejesus as I didn't get to shoot them much, but I did get Brittany's lashes... lol....... Thanks models you did an awesome job..... Yeah.....
https://xquizitpix.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/all_of_them.124103131.jpg

WOW Lillie it looks great!!! I love this!

May 05 09 03:06 pm Link

Model

S M i L e

Brilliant, Alabama, US

i will actually be in veags til 8 pm that night on vacation.  YAY VEGAS!!! see you there!

May 05 09 03:11 pm Link

Model

The Main Man

Sacramento, California, US

May 05 09 03:23 pm Link

Model

The Main Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHPeSqj1kg

Good Times at the VEGAS SHOOTOUT Part 1 tongue

May 05 09 03:26 pm Link

Model

The Main Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHPeSqj1kg

Good times at the VEGAS SHOOTOUT Part 2 tongue

May 05 09 03:32 pm Link

Model

The Main Man

More vids and pics coming soon. I HELLA MISS YOU VEGAS PEEPS!!!!! HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOIN WELL!!! All the Shots are lookin HAWT FA SHO!!

May 05 09 03:40 pm Link

Model

Crazybeautiful Surf_Grl

The Main Man wrote:
More vids and pics coming soon. I HELLA MISS YOU VEGAS PEEPS!!!!! HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOIN WELL!!! All the Shots are lookin HAWT FA SHO!!

aww i love the video with your babygirl i got carried away and cry little bit(yeah i know silly me) its beautiful thing reuniting with someone special on your life is amazing...

May 05 09 03:50 pm Link

Model

Crazybeautiful Surf_Grl

Kiti Kobain  wrote:

WOW Lillie it looks great!!! I love this!

me too love this collague smile kitti is so cute  love the other models shoot as well you guys are amazing thank you lillie smile ok all the photographers in vegas are cool too!! i wish florida is not that far from vegas*sigh*

May 05 09 03:52 pm Link

Model

The Main Man

Crazybeautiful Surf_Grl wrote:

aww i love the video with your babygirl i got carried away and cry little bit(yeah i know silly me) its beautiful thing reuniting with someone special on your life is amazing...

HAHAHAHA Thats my Niece. I was gone for like 3 weeks dude! I must say, I did get homesick towards the end of my Journey. I got a few more Vids from Vegas and some cool Stuff while in Florida With special guest Models Trisha Bella, Linda Hines, Vitoria Juilson and the Famous Photographer ANNETTE BATISTA. I even took Video from the Tamp Bay MEET N GREET. They have some great Artists down there and the people reminded me of how genuine and Awesome the People of Vegas truely are big_smile

May 05 09 04:46 pm Link

Model

The Main Man

And where the HELL is MIKE at?? He hasnt responded to this thread since this morning?? Someone please call him and let him know Im on here lol lol lol And Dammit!! I need to regain my TOP OF THE PAGE status!!

May 05 09 04:50 pm Link

Model

The Main Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoKD-RClTGE

Good times at the VEGAS SHOOTOUT Pt 3 big_smile

May 05 09 05:05 pm Link

Model

The Main Man

And as an Added Bonus........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FyNWu_5ZC4

May 05 09 05:07 pm Link

Photographer

POLARPICS

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

The Main Man wrote:
And where the HELL is MIKE at?? He hasnt responded to this thread since this morning?? Someone please call him and let him know Im on here lol lol lol And Dammit!! I need to regain my TOP OF THE PAGE status!!

Mikey's been on the grind, not all of us can win the cash prize for being too sexy... you know some of us try to get cash elsewhere.....but its all good, im giving other people a try at top page and hoping other models and photogs share this link out with people.

Waiting on some news regarding my TAM card and HEALTH card for some jobs im applying to here. So im around, just not hardcore.

And Harold if your reading this, I got you tommorow for the premeir of Star Trek at the RAVE tommorow (hint hint) incase anyone wants to join us.. come early big line!!!

May 05 09 06:35 pm Link

Photographer

POLARPICS

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

top page suspense... starts now....

May 05 09 06:35 pm Link

Photographer

Xquizit PiX By Lillie K

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Kiti Kobain (Kimberly Mabry) came and got her shoot out pics and while she was here we discussed which models she helped with wardrobe......  So please credit her....

The Lucky Models are:
Elizabeth Morris - Red skirt and black corsett
Jaime MM - Pink and Black Striped shirt
Megan Jane - Coordinated her outfits
Megan Teachon - Black dress coordinated with Elizabeth Morris
Crazy Beautiful Surfer Girl - Coordinated all her outfits

And if anyone needs help with the makeup category let me know...

And striving for top of the page.......

May 05 09 07:48 pm Link

Model

The Main Man

POLARPICS wrote:

Mikey's been on the grind, not all of us can win the cash prize for being too sexy... you know some of us try to get cash elsewhere.....but its all good, im giving other people a try at top page and hoping other models and photogs share this link out with people.

Waiting on some news regarding my TAM card and HEALTH card for some jobs im applying to here. So im around, just not hardcore.

And Harold if your reading this, I got you tommorow for the premeir of Star Trek at the RAVE tommorow (hint hint) incase anyone wants to join us.. come early big line!!!

I really wish you guys were at the Tampa Meet N Greet. In a way, I felt I was in Vegas again. They have a great group of Artists like all of you guys. There was maybe a dozen photographers, but over 20 somethin models there. I made alot of good connections and I told them about you guys here in Sin City

May 05 09 08:25 pm Link

Photographer

POLARPICS

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

top page?...nop not yet... dang it...

May 05 09 08:27 pm Link

Photographer

POLARPICS

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

The Main Man wrote:

I really wish you guys were at the Tampa Meet N Greet. In a way, I felt I was in Vegas again. They have a great group of Artists like all of you guys. There was maybe a dozen photographers, but over 20 somethin models there. I made alot of good connections and I told them about you guys here in Sin City

thanks man, i think i speak for all, or some, but we really appreciate you telling other states and their community how we treated you, sometimes some nice words and comments carry further than just local communities

May 05 09 08:28 pm Link

Model

The Main Man

POLARPICS wrote:
top page?...nop not yet... dang it...

HAHAHAHAH!!!! Its Me and You Big Daddy!!!!

May 05 09 08:29 pm Link

Photographer

POLARPICS

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

oh its on now buddy!!! ... stay close dude... the race is on

May 05 09 08:30 pm Link

Photographer

POLARPICS

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Stephanie  Lawson wrote:
i will actually be in veags til 8 pm that night on vacation.  YAY VEGAS!!! see you there!

hope to see you too Stephanie Lawson

May 05 09 08:31 pm Link

Model

The Main Man

POLARPICS wrote:

thanks man, i think i speak for all, or some, but we really appreciate you telling other states and their community how we treated you, sometimes some nice words and comments carry further than just local communities

Dude, alot of the people there arent trying to screw models over and charge them hella money for shoots that will do nothing for thier ports. These are people who want to create images that are Awesome, but need the models to help. At the same time, I met alot of Models who have that Humbleness of creating ART and not complaining "OH, WHATS IN IT FOR ME??" I have alot of respect for those people, just as I do for all you 702 Artists. Did you see the Video from the MEET N GREET I took in Vegas Mike?

May 05 09 08:32 pm Link

Photographer

POLARPICS

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

The Main Man wrote:

HAHAHAHAH!!!! Its Me and You Big Daddy!!!!

its like a horse race down the home stretch.... and the photo finish goes.....

May 05 09 08:33 pm Link

Photographer

POLARPICS

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

The Main Man wrote:
Dude, alot of the people there arent trying to screw models over and charge them hella money for shoots that will do nothing for thier ports. These are people who want to create images that are Awesome, but need the models to help. At the same time, I met alot of Models who have that Humbleness of creating ART and not complaining "OH, WHATS IN IT FOR ME??" I have alot of respect for those people, just as I do for all you 702 Artists. Did you see the Video from the MEET N GREET I took in Vegas Mike?

yes, i saw the video, i can hear me breathing like im all otta breathe.... ghhhhez.... that micorphone is sensitive... can we add some music to go over the "darth vader" breathing technique???

May 05 09 08:34 pm Link

Model

The Main Man

POLARPICS wrote:
oh its on now buddy!!! ... stay close dude... the race is on

Man, I was about to call you and throw you off your game! Its funny because I havent been on Modelmayhem that much lately. I come here and see all these awesome images you guys are doing and almost die laughing at Natalie peein on some guy. lol

May 05 09 08:35 pm Link

Model

The Main Man

POLARPICS wrote:
yes, i saw the video, i can hear me breathing like im all excited.... ghhhhez.... that micorphone is sensitive... thanks for the warning...hahahahaha:)

I got a cool one of Megan_Jane that I wil be posting later on...After I get TOP OF THE PAGE!!

Edit:DAMMIT!!!! watch, some random person is gonna get this shit now tongue

May 05 09 08:35 pm Link