Forums > Events > 10/25/09-Early 20th Century Theater Shoot-York, PA

Photographer

Kevin Greggain Photography

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Bump -- yes, I'm out of touch but still going.. Just looking to shoot normal stuff.. Like.. someone sitting in a seat of a theater.. Or.. watching a movie.. Or.. just walking..

Oct 10 09 09:39 pm Link

Model

Contessa Anne

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, US

I also haven't checked this recently but I'm also still attending. I need to start my hunt for wardrobe... Two weeks to prepare! Yikes!

Oct 11 09 07:25 pm Link

Model

Penn State Girl

Coatesville, Pennsylvania, US

DigitalArticulation wrote:
Bump -- yes, I'm out of touch but still going.. Just looking to shoot normal stuff.. Like.. someone sitting in a seat of a theater.. Or.. watching a movie.. Or.. just walking..

I am an expert walker!  yikes Call me!  smile

Oct 11 09 07:43 pm Link

Photographer

Steve Gray

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, US

Pretty much where I'm at. I like the big, red expanse of the seats, and also the curtains. Seems like a great place to put one of our lovely models.

Oct 11 09 08:51 pm Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Reading, Pennsylvania, US

I can sit like nobody's business!

Oct 12 09 03:03 am Link

Model

Bonsai

Tucson, Arizona, US

I've been known to sit for minutes at a time!

Oct 12 09 09:35 am Link

Model

MissinKitti

Beltsville, Maryland, US

Bonsai wrote:
I've been known to sit for minutes at a time!

Minutes??? I don't know if I could do that... I think my head might explode smile

Oct 12 09 03:39 pm Link

Photographer

susan patrick harris

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Bonsai wrote:

I wanna wear a wig!!! smile

i have a platinum-ish and black flapper wigs. they each have pin curls. i am trying to locate a straight red bob wig too!!

Oct 12 09 05:31 pm Link

Model

Bonsai

Tucson, Arizona, US

susan patrick harris wrote:
i have a platinum-ish and black flapper wigs. they each have pin curls. i am trying to locate a straight red bob wig too!!

Sweet! I dunno if I'm freaking anyone out with the whole cross dressing ideas, but I'm totally serious if anyone's up for doing a gender reversal thing (me in girl clothes and girl in boy clothes)...

Oct 12 09 06:41 pm Link

Model

MissinKitti

Beltsville, Maryland, US

Bonsai wrote:

Sweet! I dunno if I'm freaking anyone out with the whole cross dressing ideas, but I'm totally serious if anyone's up for doing a gender reversal thing (me in girl clothes and girl in boy clothes)...

Sooo uhhhhhh how wide is your chest??? I have a few corsets that could fit... If you wanna have fun with it smile

Oct 12 09 08:57 pm Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Bonsai wrote:

I think Bunny would be up for something like that and would be able to pull it off really well too!  smile

Oct 13 09 08:42 am Link

Photographer

susan patrick harris

Bonsai wrote:

no issues here! i have a vintage wwii uni that will fit a small girl no hat tho : (.)
i also have a great old one piece 42 c (i think) black  under garment that you might like as well for a rocky horror-esque look too.
s

Oct 13 09 08:47 am Link

Photographer

Bump -

I think I'm going to make it more simple. I just want to take photos in the dark with no flash.

Oct 13 09 09:50 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Bump -

I think I'm going to make it more simple. I just want to take photos in the dark with no flash.

And the lens cap still on...  Why make it complicated?

Oct 13 09 10:05 am Link

Model

Bonsai

Tucson, Arizona, US

no issues here! i have a vintage wwii uni that will fit a small girl no hat tho : (.)
i also have a great old one piece 42 c (i think) black  under garment that you might like as well for a rocky horror-esque look too.
s

sign me up for the one piece!

Oct 13 09 02:40 pm Link

Model

Bonsai

Tucson, Arizona, US

Sara Cobalt wrote:
Sooo uhhhhhh how wide is your chest??? I have a few corsets that could fit... If you wanna have fun with it smile

not too wide (sadly), we could definitely try!

Oct 13 09 02:41 pm Link

Photographer

susan patrick harris

does the theater have any furniture we can use on stage? i.e. chairs, sofa etc.?
just wondering  . . .
bonsai-- do you have pumps and fishnets?
sarah- wonderful creator of the white corset is also doing a top hat for the item.
still open:
indian head dress pin up:

1. couple with weeding dress from 30-40s and wwii uniform

2. fur coat from 1920s with guy hat and garters (bonsai we could do the flapper head piece with you and this coat too!)

3. loads of vintage half aprons and 3 pin up halters.

4. red striped candy girl dress with fascinator hat in monster fabric with the 50s box of goodies to be sold around the theater.

5.  black vinyl bustier and black red and yellow w hearts short tutu w garters

6. leopard print bustier w red pettiskirt running from monster in the aisle ( i have the monster faces like the 50s rubber masks.)

7. baby pink bustier with light rainbow shades pettiskirt- pin up style flirting with popcorn guy/girl behind the counter.

i have only 5 freaking messages and i have used them so sign up here and we can confab . . .
i have more scenes but want to get a few nailed down and the time line going!!!
thanks
sue

Oct 13 09 05:41 pm Link

Photographer

Ok.. I downgraded a bit.. I'm not bringing a camera.. just a good memory.. When I get home, I will try to paint what I remember from the shoot.

P.S. I suck at painting. You might look like a stick person, or a duck..

oh and bump

Oct 13 09 09:52 pm Link

Photographer

Adam.. I have a shiny circular present for you .. (no pervs, it's just a DVD)

Oct 13 09 09:53 pm Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Adam.. I have a shiny circular present for you .. (no pervs, it's just a DVD)

Awesome Kevin!  Tell you what, I will trade you a 46" umbrella for it!  smile

Oct 14 09 03:03 am Link

Model

Bonsai

Tucson, Arizona, US

No. Should I get some or can someone provide? I'm thinking I'm going to be mooching off of a lot of people, since I don't wear women's clothing on a regular basis. My feet are kinda big, so I am doubtful about finding pumps my size...
But I will try to squeeze into anything. I love ALL of your ideas! Insert me into any of those scenarios and I'll be happy.

~B

Oct 14 09 07:41 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics wrote:

Awesome Kevin!  Tell you what, I will trade you a 46" umbrella for it!  smile

46" ? .. It's a 60" .. smile

Oct 14 09 12:19 pm Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

46" ? .. It's a 60" .. smile

Is it 60"?  Well, whatever it is, I will trade ya for it!  lol

Oct 14 09 12:46 pm Link

Photographer

susan patrick harris

Bonsai wrote:

No. Should I get some or can someone provide? I'm thinking I'm going to be mooching off of a lot of people, since I don't wear womens' clothing on a regular basis. My feet are kinda big, so I am doubtful about finding pumps my size...
But I will try to squeeze into anything. I love ALL of your ideas! Insert me into any of those scenarios and I'll be happy.

~B

So do you where say a 12 in guys shoes???
the wwii uniforms are a 42. the army bottoms are small though as I think they were altered for a girl to wear. If you could bring a pair of darker green khakis and navy ones too that would be great.
s

Oct 14 09 02:01 pm Link

Model

Bonsai

Tucson, Arizona, US

So do you where say a 12 in guys shoes???
the wwii uniforms are a 42. the army bottoms are small though as I think they were altered for a girl to wear. If you could bring a pair of darker green khakis and navy ones too that would be great.
s

Yes! A 12. I have some darkish green cargo pants and some camoflauge army pants.

Oct 14 09 02:14 pm Link

Model

Jaclyn Michelle

Ahhhhh.  I need money for clothes.  Anyone want to buy me some clothes for this?  LOL.  I have an outfit that I want to buy for it, but not the $200 I need to buy it with.

I'll just show up.  People can dress me...

Oct 14 09 02:48 pm Link

Model

Penn State Girl

Coatesville, Pennsylvania, US

I'm super excited!!  smile

Oct 15 09 07:20 am Link

Model

MissinKitti

Beltsville, Maryland, US

Yay! My sister is coming with me!!!! Yay!

Oct 15 09 07:31 am Link

Model

MissinKitti

Beltsville, Maryland, US

does the theater have any furniture we can use on stage? i.e. chairs, sofa etc.?
just wondering  . . .
sarah- wonderful creator of the white corset is also doing a top hat for the item.
still open:
indian head dress pin up:

1. couple with weeding dress from 30-40s and wwii uniform

2. fur coat from 1920s with guy hat and garters (bonsai we could do the flapper head piece with you and this coat too!)

3. loads of vintage half aprons and 3 pin up halters.

4. red striped candy girl dress with fascinator hat in monster fabric with the 50s box of goodies to be sold around the theater.

5.  black vinyl bustier and black red and yellow w hearts short tutu w garters

6. leopard print bustier w red pettiskirt running from monster in the aisle ( i have the monster faces like the 50s rubber masks.)

7. baby pink bustier with light rainbow shades pettiskirt- pin up style flirting with popcorn guy/girl behind the counter.

i have only 5 freaking messages and i have used them so sign up here and we can confab . . .
i have more scenes but want to get a few nailed down and the time line going!!!
thanks
sue

Hey if you need anyone to fill any of the above, I would be happy to help you out... I have my sister coming with me too so you will have another pin up girl to work with...

Oct 15 09 07:34 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Sara Cobalt wrote:

Hey if you need anyone to fill any of the above, I would be happy to help you out... I have my sister coming with me too so you will have another pin up girl to work with...

Yay pinup!  borat

Oct 15 09 04:36 pm Link

Photographer

Jaclyn Michelle wrote:
Ahhhhh.  I need money for clothes.  Anyone want to buy me some clothes for this?  LOL.  I have an outfit that I want to buy for it, but not the $200 I need to buy it with.

I'll just show up.  People can dress me...

I have that red latex thingy
it's yours

Oct 15 09 06:20 pm Link

Model

Bonsai

Tucson, Arizona, US

I have that red latex thingy
it's yours

I never get red latex thingies. sad

Oct 15 09 07:01 pm Link

Model

Jaclyn Michelle

Bonsai wrote:

I never get red latex thingies. sad

Haha big_smile

I do LOVE my red latex thingy.  I've got to get some big, sexy red heels for it.  hmmmm...

Oct 15 09 07:39 pm Link

Photographer

Ed Hidden

I've watched this thread long enough... I shuffled some things around and I'm looking forward to meeting all you. I don't have much in the way of attire to share, but I got some pretty decent creativity and lighting gear. I'm not stingy with my toys (that I'm not using at the time)... so I'm sure we can make some fun stuff.

I just got a halloween fog machine, I'm interested to test it on "film" and see how it does. I'll do that before I decide to pack it for the trip.

I have nothing specific in mind at this point, but I'm looking forward to at least seeing all the creativity on-set.

- Ed

Oct 15 09 07:47 pm Link

Photographer

don't forget to bring your shark repellent

Oct 16 09 12:24 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

don't forget to bring your shark repellent

I figured I would just beat any sharks with this really cool 60" umbrella I have.  ninja

Oct 16 09 05:49 am Link

Model

Tia Nichole

s

I would LOVE LOVE to set something like this up!

Oct 16 09 08:12 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Tia Nichole wrote:

Oh sure, go for all the OTHER ideas.  smile  I am thinking glamour.  ROFLMAO!  lol  borat

Oct 16 09 12:07 pm Link

Model

Bonsai

Tucson, Arizona, US

Tia Nichole wrote:

Let's do it!

Oct 16 09 06:33 pm Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

One spot left for photographers...  Who wants it!  smile

Oct 17 09 07:53 am Link