Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Models leaving things behind

Model

TKat

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

What was the funniest and most unexpected things that models or anyone else left after a shoot ?

~K

Jun 20 06 08:26 am Link

Photographer

Frank Blau

Seattle, Washington, US

Ass prints on a black chair?

Jun 20 06 08:46 am Link

Photographer

Christopher Wright

Lansing, Michigan, US

Herself.......Well technically it was week after our shoot that she started living with me. Not sure if that still counts.

Jun 20 06 09:53 am Link

Photographer

Analog Nomad

Pattaya, Central, Thailand

Kiska wrote:
What was the funniest and most unexpected things that models or anyone else left after a shoot ?

~K

So here's the wierdest thing -- when I lived and worked in California, almost every model left something behind in my studio - sunglasses, clothes, underwear, jewelry, purse, wallet, you name it. Since I moved to New York, not one model has left anything behind yet. Dozens of models shot in both places. Wierd, huh!

But the wierdest thing ever left behind? The model's can of mace.

Paul

Jun 20 06 09:55 am Link

Model

TKat

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Christopher Wright  wrote:
Herself.......Well technically it was week after our shoot that she started living with me. Not sure if that still counts.

smile lucky you....

Jun 20 06 10:17 am Link

Model

TKat

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Frank Blau wrote:

HAHA lol.... thats is a funny one smile

Jun 20 06 10:18 am Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Frank Blau wrote:

Better than on a white chair.

Jun 20 06 10:22 am Link

Photographer

Christopher Wright

Lansing, Michigan, US

Kiska wrote:

smile lucky you....

For awhile, yes I was.

Jun 20 06 10:36 am Link

Photographer

JM Dean

Cary, North Carolina, US

Nothing weird but I do have a nice collection of costume jewelry going on now smile

Jun 20 06 10:40 am Link

Photographer

aesthetix photo

Macon, Georgia, US

A friend of mine is an adult video producer and he hires me to shoot publicity stills for his videos, websites, and to do DVD cover artwork and layout.  Another friend of mine is the manager of a local hotel, so we can sometimes do shoots at the hotel if he has an open room and there's no corporate-types in the area.

We did a shoot there a few weeks ago, two girls, shot for about 3 hours and left.  The next day I come home from work and my wife has this grin on her face.  I ask what's up and she says "Your buddy from the hotel called and left you a message today.  Evidently you left a tube of lube and a vibrator in the bathroom and they thought you might want it back."

I'm SO glad she's an understanding wife hehe....

Jun 20 06 10:44 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Kiska wrote:

~K

I gotta jump on this one ( and switch the scenario a bit )

I have shot over 100 fashion shows ( runway and backstage ) Inevetiably after each show something has gone  missing ( lost  , misdirected or even stolen )

Models typically put their stuff ( clothes , purses etc ) in a pile in the  corner of the change room -hoping /trusting that it will be there intact when  the  show is over . Course in the  craziness that is a  fashion show anything can happen

Sometimes it is the model themselves that invite trouble - such as my rich Taiwanese model friend SAM who insists on bringing her 2k oversized LV bag with her to the shows  ( I tell her - you are  tempting fate with that sorta action )

Often it is small things that go missing ( ie the models own makup kit , shoes etc )occassionally it is something more like a cel phone or even a handbag

Funniest scene I saw recently was after one show a model could not find her pants .. She and  the rest of us searched high and low - but no pants . The model eventually had to go home wearing a towel to cover her lower hallf

The next day another model called the fashion show promotor. In her tiredness and haste to leave she  had put on the wrong pants ( hers were the same brand) and she was very very  sorry .......

Jun 20 06 11:22 am Link

Photographer

W__

Bloomfield, Connecticut, US

I did a great shoot and the next day was mother's day. I took my mom out to brunch. Well she wanted to feel chauffeured and let my father sit in the front seat. She sat in the back seat of my Suburban. She reached between the seats to get the seatbelt and pulled out a thong! Yep the model lost it while changing in my car.

My mom's response: "Is this my mother's day gift?"

I don't know what was worst, my mom pulling that out or the visual I got. Ugh! It still gives me the chills.

-beebe

Jun 20 06 01:02 pm Link

Model

TKat

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Surreal Eye Studio wrote:
A friend of mine is an adult video producer and he hires me to shoot publicity stills for his videos, websites, and to do DVD cover artwork and layout.  Another friend of mine is the manager of a local hotel, so we can sometimes do shoots at the hotel if he has an open room and there's no corporate-types in the area.

We did a shoot there a few weeks ago, two girls, shot for about 3 hours and left.  The next day I come home from work and my wife has this grin on her face.  I ask what's up and she says "Your buddy from the hotel called and left you a message today.  Evidently you left a tube of lube and a vibrator in the bathroom and they thought you might want it back."

I'm SO glad she's an understanding wife hehe....

Aww that must hurt!!! smile LOL

Jun 20 06 02:55 pm Link

Model

TKat

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

William R Beebe wrote:
I did a great shoot and the next day was mother's day. I took my mom out to brunch. Well she wanted to feel chauffeured and let my father sit in the front seat. She sat in the back seat of my Suburban. She reached between the seats to get the seatbelt and pulled out a thong! Yep the model lost it while changing in my car.

My mom's response: "Is this my mother's day gift?"

I don't know what was worst, my mom pulling that out or the visual I got. Ugh! It still gives me the chills.

-beebe

Your mom pulling it in front of your dad smile that’s what I would think but then again, im a girl

.. And yah I lost my pants once in the fashion show, thank god I had spare jeans .. And my shoes were stolen smile Happens... damn those were nice shoes!

~K

Jun 20 06 03:01 pm Link

Photographer

azdave

Bitter Springs, Arizona, US

Her gun.................................................................................
maby I should ask the models if I can bring a chaperon

Jun 24 06 02:00 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

azdave wrote:
Her gun.................................................................................
maby I should ask the models if I can bring a chaperon

Too funny .Did she miss it ?

Jun 24 06 02:02 am Link

Photographer

azdave

Bitter Springs, Arizona, US

It's hapened three times with diffrent models....................two I had to call and let them know I had there gun.... they left at the shoot.
The other had just left when I saw it on the chair.I told her she left something so she came back to retreave it.

Jun 24 06 02:34 pm Link

Photographer

Benjamen McGuire

Portland, Oregon, US

2 cordless drills and a torn bra

Jun 24 06 02:45 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

everytime i clean up the studio i find something new..

1- hair straightener
1- hair curler
4- panties
1- white bra
1- pair of a size 14 jeans...????
1- spalding football
4- pair of expensive looking sunglasses
1- package of pasties (flowers)
1- right side shoe (pink pumps)
1- fedura
4- bikinis
1- white polka dotted bikini top
1- 12 pack shooters...left in the fridge (i dont allow alcohol in the studio??)
1- pair handcuffs
1- handgun

and thats just off the top of my head...

Jun 24 06 02:56 pm Link

Photographer

Artistic Vision

Billings, Montana, US

Well Underwear...it's only funny though because my husband picked them up and was all like Ohhh la la..you gonna wear t hese tonight(thong) and I said "no I'm not interested in wearing (insert models name here) underwear, I like my own"
He got all bugged eyed and mouth opened and dropped it like it was a hot potato or something...then ran and washed his hands.
He knows her personally and felt rather disgusted he's kinda odd about those sorts of things. lol.

Jun 24 06 02:56 pm Link

Model

ROTU

New York, New York, US

Garry k wrote:
Funniest scene I saw recently was after one show a model could not find her pants .. She and  the rest of us searched high and low - but no pants . The model eventually had to go home wearing a towel to cover her lower hallf

=P
It's not funny when it happens to you personally. I had to borrow a skirt from a professor's closet...otherwise it would've just been underwear under a long coat and sneakers. As if that doesn't look flasher-like at all. lol

Jun 24 06 10:13 pm Link

Photographer

bobby sargent

Deming, New Mexico, US

Let see over the years I have found.

a watch
panties
left tennis shoe.  NOT THE RIGHT ONE BUT THE LEFT
a towel

That is about all I can think of for now. bs

Jun 25 06 07:37 am Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

a case of the clap

*i kid...i kid*

Jun 25 06 08:09 am Link

Photographer

ADG Photography

Calhoun, Georgia, US

Christopher Wright  wrote:

I am not sure I'd consider that "weird".  Could be called paradise though, depending (or course) on how things went.  :-)

Dammit--why can't that ever happen to me!!  LOL

Jun 25 06 11:08 am Link

Photographer

CurvyPixels Photography

Saratoga, California, US

In Studio (same model, same shoot) ... a black thong, 8 inch black heels, and a book on string theory.  (I tried to read a chapter and it made my head hurt)

On location, a bra and panty set was left in my glove compartment.  I still wonder how she forgot both.

Jun 25 06 11:28 am Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

ADG Photography wrote:

I am not sure I'd consider that "weird".  Could be called paradise though, depending (or course) on how things went.  :-)

Dammit--why can't that ever happen to me!!  LOL

that thread would be..."what you left inside a model"

Jun 25 06 11:36 am Link

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

Two sweaty hand prints on the wall which are still there several years later !

Jun 25 06 11:48 am Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

Terry Breedlove wrote:
Two sweaty hand prints on the wall which are still there several years later !

you need sears paint...prints wipe right off!!!

Jun 25 06 11:56 am Link

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

I just painted the wall a few days earlier with a darkish brown flat paint and the hand prints are now a permanent part of the decoration. smile

Jun 25 06 12:07 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

Terry Breedlove wrote:
I just painted the wall a few days earlier with a darkish brown flat paint and the hand prints are now a permanent part of the decoration. smile

do you sweat acid?!?...are you an alien?!?

Jun 25 06 12:10 pm Link

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

Not my hand prints you ding dong they are hers !

Jun 25 06 12:11 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

Terry Breedlove wrote:
Not my hand prints you ding dong they are hers !

i would have been more impressed with her foot prints on the wall!!!

Jun 25 06 12:26 pm Link

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

It was a photoshoot not an orgy and hate to ruin your wet dream she wasn't even naked !

Jun 25 06 12:37 pm Link