Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Bush's Cabinet

Photographer

Looknsee Photography

Portland, Oregon, US

With Mineta announcing his resignation, nearly every (18 out of ~20) post on Bush's senior staff has had turnover during his administration.  That sure feels like a trend to me -- I wonder why people are really leaving.

Jun 23 06 02:35 pm Link

Photographer

N8R Photography

San Francisco, California, US

Looknsee Photography wrote:
With Mineta announcing his resignation, nearly every (18 out of ~20) post on Bush's senior staff has had turnover during his administration.  That sure feels like a trend to me -- I wonder why people are really leaving.

Well, some of them have figured out that the cabinet is a little cramped and are getting out of the cabinet and moving into the closet... it's a little more spacious in there...

Jun 23 06 02:37 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

N8R Photography wrote:

Well, some of them have figured out that the cabinet is a little cramped and are getting out of the cabinet and moving into the closet... it's a little more spacious in there...

Now that's good, clean, topical humour!!! smile

Jun 23 06 02:43 pm Link

Photographer

Joe Koz

Lititz, Pennsylvania, US

Looknsee Photography wrote:

To spend more time with their families? ... just a guess, of course.

Jun 23 06 02:49 pm Link

Photographer

Done and Gone

Chiredzi, Masvingo, Zimbabwe

Probably pretty disheartening to realize that your Boss is only a couple brain cells away from being a drooling imbecile. That and listening to War Criminals like Rumsfeld and Cheney plotting their latest atrocities would wear thin rather quickly.

Jun 23 06 10:22 pm Link

Photographer

ZKWC

Malibu, California, US

maybe their scared of being indicted?

Jun 24 06 01:10 am Link

Photographer

Tim Baker-fotoPerfecta

Portland, Oregon, US

Foxnews is reporting they're not resigning - they're being reassigned (redeployed?) to Iraq to look for WMDs.  /tim

https://www.command-post.org/desk/archives/pullmyfinger1.jpg

Jun 24 06 01:14 am Link