Model

Laulau

STATEN ISLAND, New York, US

Posted by Select Models: 
I have my serious doubts given your obvious ignorance on the subject that you could spot them every time. Or in fact, most times.

Ya think so huh... tell ya what Theda... you jump on a jet to CA and fly some of your 'trannies' out with ya.  You set them up (especially in the buff) and I'll rat them out, EVERY TIME!  Take the challenge if you dare.  Girl, you know you aint comin... LOL!

With all due respect, what does that have to do with OMP being a bad site? If someone that is transgendered and don't want to work with him or her, then you don't have to. The word "model" may have a different connotation in everyone's mind, and I don't see why people that have changed their gender shouldn't be included. But that's another thread entirely.

May 19 05 01:07 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

May 19 05 01:10 pm Link

Photographer

Stuart Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

I love Theda. I might start an I love Theda thread.

I also have no major issues with OMP. I KNOW what to expect and what I get out of it, and I've gotten plenty of paying jobs from it, made some cool friends (even Theda!), and continue to pay for an account as long as I still get what I need out of it. Of course the showcase thing is silly. Try a juried contest if you want strong honest opinions. NOTHING is perfect, and I'm betting you all will find something to complain about on every site. I know I do.

I like it here too, although there seems to be TONS of silly forum topics, rediculous people and nonsensical rants. All the more reason to remind myself of the site name, and why I find it addictingly entertaining. I dont expect to get paid work from here (i could swear I heard someone go "yea, and you wont u lousy photographer"). lol

And if it was me running this place, I'd start charging for things (like the over 20 images in your port thing)...but thats just the business man in me.

Let the I love Theda thread begin! Anyone who is so blunt AND can spell Facakta should be applauded.

May 19 05 01:15 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

You mean I spelled that right?

Hot damn. I guessed.

I am the cool kid after all.

May 19 05 01:17 pm Link

Photographer

Stuart Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Posted by theda: 
You mean I spelled that right?

Hot damn. I guessed.

I am the cool kid after all.

i dont even know. but your my fav person today. feel the love?

May 19 05 01:20 pm Link

Model

Naomi Jay

New York, New York, US

Theda is honest...that's why I love her.

May 19 05 01:37 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Love? And I thought is was something I ate...

I still want my bat back.

May 19 05 01:40 pm Link

Photographer

Stuart Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Posted by theda: 
Love? And I thought is was something I ate...

I still want my bat back.

Took me a while to respond back. Life had me on Southworst today, now I play in Chicago.

Love....gas. they both stink.

and no, u cant have it. less of course u find yourself on long island (u love that train, admit it), and under a handful of dynalites in the stu stu studio. only THEN might I release that little bastard bat from its chains!

Muuhaaaaaa, Muuhahahahhaaa (my dr evil)

May 19 05 07:59 pm Link

Model

Amber Dawn - Indiana

Salem, Indiana, US

Posted by Glamour Studio /Gary: 
Are you referring to that dead dinosaur of a site called OMP or something like that? I heard they'll be shutting down next year since some new site got started up and is hurting their profits.

:Laughing: You're funny.

May 20 05 12:44 am Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

Posted by CO Model Amber: 

Posted by Glamour Studio /Gary: 
Are you referring to that dead dinosaur of a site called OMP or something like that? I heard they'll be shutting down next year since some new site got started up and is hurting their profits.

:Laughing: You're funny.

Miss kitten who is a flying copycat.

why don't you just leave well enough alone.  YOu were banned for good reason. 

I am willing to give you a second chance butothers are not so willing to give you a second chance.  Take the second chance and be happy.

May 20 05 12:52 am Link