Photographer

Freeze Digital

Roanoke, Virginia, US

So we held a huge party tonight for models in the area and it was a great time. Untill about 2 am when 2 guys started a HUGE fight. Myself and my friend were both working security and chucked everyone very nicely out the door. hehe. I just don't understand why people in a gathering feel the need to fight.  These 2 guys have now lost many professionals self respect and they have made them selves look bad.  I know most of you wouldn't dream of fighting so don't. I don't want to have to through you out the door smile

Apr 24 05 01:30 am Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Posted by Joe Swindell: 
...I just don't understand why people in a gathering feel the need to fight.

I'm a firm believer that a big meal should be the first thing on the agenda for any event and that slippers be mandatory. Who the heck would wanna fight on a full stomach? Wearing shower slippers even? *g*

Apr 24 05 01:35 am Link

Photographer

Freeze Digital

Roanoke, Virginia, US

haha yeh, thats some damn good advice smile

Apr 24 05 02:04 am Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

Most of the time, it's over chicks.

Apr 24 05 03:08 am Link

Photographer

Steven Stone Photo

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

"... it's a matter of pride, I know I ain't that tough, let's take it outside, alright! Fisticuffs... I can never get enough." -- The Supersuckers.
I'm usually too drunk to fight.  But never too drunk to try...

Apr 24 05 03:18 am Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

Posted by Blacklist Visual: 
"... it's a matter of pride, I know I ain't that tough, let's take it outside, alright! Fisticuffs... I can never get enough." -- The Supersuckers.
I'm usually too drunk to fight.  But never too drunk to try...

I do not drink but i sure like to fight!!

Hugs Hugh

Apr 24 05 05:08 am Link

Model

Lexi Lithium

Tampa, Florida, US

Some people just go brainless. One gets the idea to hit who ever is upsetting them and the other gets the animlistic responce to hit back - then bam the fights on.

Apr 26 05 03:21 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Kim

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

TP - Testosterone Poisoning

It's reaching epidemic proportions, may be aggravated with consumption of alcohol and the  presence of females. When approaching someone suffering from TP, it's important to use small words and pepper spray.

PS - Pepper spray works in other soft tissue areas of the body, other than the face. FYI. Very entertaining.

Apr 26 05 03:59 pm Link

Model

Lexi Lithium

Tampa, Florida, US

LMAO Brian!

Apr 26 05 08:43 pm Link

Photographer

Freeze Digital

Roanoke, Virginia, US

lol nice. Last night I had some guy get whacked in the face with a pool stick. I love what women can do to men!

Apr 26 05 11:59 pm Link