Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Tampa M&G Chit Chat 6

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:
http://www.military.com/video/commercia … 333884001/

For you airplane types
Pretty wild

Yeah. I used to do that in a Cessna 150...

Have some egg not and spice it up with a little rhum.
https://whydyoueatthat.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/eggnog-1.jpg

Dec 17 13 06:25 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

sospix wrote:

May be time for that bald look Miss O  .  .  .  wink

SOS

dont tempt me... did that for a year.... it was nice and breezy smile

Dec 17 13 08:36 pm Link

Photographer

Scott DeMarco

Valrico, Florida, US

so, both my shoots this week didn't happen.  one flaked, one had to reschedule.  so much for getting in a few shoots before the holiday!

Dec 18 13 08:01 am Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Scott DeMarco wrote:
so, both my shoots this week didn't happen.  one flaked, one had to reschedule.  so much for getting in a few shoots before the holiday!

A model flaking?

Shocking!

Dec 18 13 11:17 am Link

Photographer

joeyk

Seminole, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:
A model flaking?

Shocking!

lol

Dec 18 13 02:04 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

ive got a shoot tomorrow and a shoot friday... but will have most of the weekend and next week off for the holidays.   will probably try to get 2 more shoots before the end of the year to make up for all these camping expenses lol wink  but hey, a bitch has gotta go in STYLE!

Dec 18 13 03:59 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Photography

Valrico, Florida, US

Scott DeMarco wrote:

Must be contagious!   Just the flake part!

Dec 18 13 04:24 pm Link

Photographer

Scott DeMarco

Valrico, Florida, US

I know, right?

Dec 18 13 08:03 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

And here I thought it was just my psoriasis

Dec 18 13 08:18 pm Link

Photographer

Scott DeMarco

Valrico, Florida, US

Chris Rifkin wrote:
And here I thought it was just my psoriasis

haha

Dec 19 13 10:53 am Link

Photographer

Chris Photography

Valrico, Florida, US

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but, has anyone else, when responding to a casting call, find out that you are dealing with a photographer who handles a models page, responds to the calls, and maybe decides if the photographer is good enough to shoot with her?  I find it strange that photographers are acting as "agents" for models.  I fully understand large agencies handling lots of talent, but other than that it seems a little strange, to me anyway.  If some handles a model this way, could you please explain the reasoning, I'm not being critical, just curious.

Dec 19 13 11:32 am Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

Chris Photography wrote:
Sorry if this has been brought up before, but, has anyone else, when responding to a casting call, find out that you are dealing with a photographer who handles a models page, responds to the calls, and maybe decides if the photographer is good enough to shoot with her?  I find it strange that photographers are acting as "agents" for models.  I fully understand large agencies handling lots of talent, but other than that it seems a little strange, to me anyway.  If some handles a model this way, could you please explain the reasoning, I'm not being critical, just curious.

Makes them feel important, is a way to keep pretty girls to themselves, some set up fan pages where people fall for the girl and send gifts that they may give to the girls or just keep for themselves.. In short, just a way to make their small members feel so much bigger..

Dec 19 13 03:23 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Chris Photography wrote:

Did you report the page....because Mr 300 model developer is still doing shit like this
(But for some reason the mods suck him off and let him stay)?

Dec 19 13 04:02 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

Chris Rifkin wrote:
Did you report the page....because Mr 300 model developer is still doing shit like this
(But for some reason the mods suck him off and let him stay)?

lol thats awesome smile

i dont know who were talking about sad  have i fell off the social wagon already?  fuck i was doing so good too!

Dec 19 13 05:50 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

Chris Photography wrote:

benefits to model: 
they have a photog go through all the grunt work of messages

benefits to photog:
they feel like a bigger part of the industry than they are,  they think the girls will bang them one day as a thanks,  they want to keep their enemies from shooting their girls,  etc. 

benefits to other people booking said model through said agent: 
i'll let you know when i find some hehe

i hire A LOT of gals for my projects and a hundred or so other sites of friends and i will immediately discard a gal who doesnt do her own communication.  i totally get some upfront managerial screening for the top tier girls,  however if you dont have time or intelligence to do business with me directly,  you're not worth a reply in my opinion... too many genuine and hopeful hardworking gals out there to get caught up on a parasite riding someone elses effort to scrape by with a gig here and there.

Dec 19 13 05:52 pm Link

Photographer

EdwinR Photography

Gainesville, Florida, US

orias wrote:

benefits to model: 
they have a photog go through all the grunt work of messages

benefits to photog:
they feel like a bigger part of the industry than they are,  they think the girls will bang them one day as a thanks,  they want to keep their enemies from shooting their girls,  etc. 

benefits to other people booking said model through said agent: 
i'll let you know when i find some hehe

i hire A LOT of gals for my projects and a hundred or so other sites of friends and i will immediately discard a gal who doesnt do her own communication.  i totally get some upfront managerial screening for the top tier girls,  however if you dont have time or intelligence to do business with me directly,  you're not worth a reply in my opinion... too many genuine and hopeful hardworking gals out there to get caught up on a parasite riding someone elses effort to scrape by with a gig here and there.

yeah what she said..lol

Dec 19 13 06:38 pm Link

Photographer

joeyk

Seminole, Florida, US

orias wrote:
benefits to photog:

<snip>

a parasite riding someone elses effort

The short story is right there...

Dec 20 13 12:06 am Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Yep, I know of a couple locally. Lately, "she who shall not be named" but might have a nudist place North of here, and might spam everyone with her monthly "pay me to shoot my non-paid models" ads...has been setting up lots of model profiles, and fielding the messages. Another local photog I've had prior dealings with continues to do the same. Usually you can spot the similar verbage in the profiles, and port pics only from said photog.

Dec 20 13 12:18 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

Koryo Photography wrote:
Yep, I know of a couple locally. Lately, "she who shall not be named" but might have a nudist place North of here, and might spam everyone with her monthly "pay me to shoot my non-paid models" ads...has been setting up lots of model profiles, and fielding the messages. Another local photog I've had prior dealings with continues to do the same. Usually you can spot the similar verbage in the profiles, and port pics only from said photog.

i know the lady in question and shes super nice but her business practices are annoying at best and what she offers rarely lives up to the value she thinks it will.

that lady helps the girls who are so heavily into drugs cause they cant process a business discussion on their own anyway.  just screens out those girls automatically in my opinion and makes my job easier lol smile

Dec 20 13 12:49 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Koryo Photography wrote:

I must be lucky because "she who shall not be named" has never spammed me"

Dec 20 13 01:10 pm Link

Photographer

OwenImages

Pinellas Park, Florida, US

Special day at WH today...by the way.  My public service announcement for the month.  wink

Dec 20 13 02:01 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

OwenImages wrote:
Special day at WH today...by the way.  My public service announcement for the month.  wink

special?  they're handfeeding their wings to sexually frustrated patrons now? 

cause thatd be pretty special tongue

Dec 20 13 03:22 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

Chris Rifkin wrote:

I must be lucky because "she who shall not be named" has never spammed me"

can i borrow some of your anti-spam spray?

Dec 20 13 03:23 pm Link

Photographer

joeyk

Seminole, Florida, US

orias wrote:
special?

I heard instead of their normal uniforms, they're going to wear something revealing...

Dec 20 13 10:59 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

joeyk wrote:

I heard instead of their normal uniforms, they're going to wear something revealing...

That would be the two new gals we hired at my bar...right up your alley, sir smile

Dec 21 13 01:04 am Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

joeyk wrote:

Koryo Photography wrote:
That would be the two new gals we hired at my bar...right up your alley, sir smile

I was at your bar last night
I missed them!

Damn it!

Dec 21 13 06:40 am Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

im always knee deep in hot women with revealing clothing... perks of the job hehe

oh yeah im braggin about it.....   ::tushie shake::

Dec 21 13 05:34 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

orias wrote:
im always knee deep in hot women with revealing clothing... perks of the job hehe

oh yeah im braggin about it.....   ::tushie shake::

Dammit...Pixie Queen for the win...again ::sigh::

Dec 21 13 06:31 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:
I was at your bar last night
I missed them!

Damn it!

Yeah, heard you stopped by, sorry I missed ya...was with some women in revealing attire at the beach for sunset. Should have stopped by to see me there...

Dec 21 13 06:33 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Heres wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Years ~

Dec 24 13 01:04 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

S W I N S K E Y wrote:
Heres wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Years ~

same to you doug smile

Dec 24 13 01:55 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

Happy SUPER-amazing-MAGICAL-killer-HOLIDAYS! 

May your your stomachs be filled with yummy foods,  may your homes be filled with loving people, and may your lenses be full of sexy ladies tongue

Dec 24 13 05:25 pm Link

Photographer

EdwinR Photography

Gainesville, Florida, US

orias wrote:
Happy SUPER-amazing-MAGICAL-killer-HOLIDAYS! 

May your your stomachs be filled with yummy foods,  may your homes be filled with loving people, and may your lenses be full of sexy ladies tongue

Sounds like a great plan..Merry Christmas all... boy time is flying by..

Dec 25 13 10:17 am Link

Photographer

joeyk

Seminole, Florida, US

Merry Christmas Tampa Bay!

Dec 25 13 12:30 pm Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

joeyk wrote:
Merry Christmas Tampa Bay!

Fröhe Weihnachten, Joey!!!  Und Glückliches Neues Jahr!!!! 

Merry Christmas to one and all!!

Dec 25 13 12:46 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

*urp*

Dec 25 13 01:05 pm Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Well at least that's over

My kid is at college and my parents are dead so Christmas was a whole bunch of nothing

I ended up getting a chicken salad sandwich and a bag of chips from the 7-11 and watching Dr Who for 12 hours straight

Which, as an aside, I was disappointed with the Christmas special
I did not think it was very good
And the regeneration was just flat lousy
But then again, no one will ever beat 10's regeneration

Dec 26 13 04:07 am Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:

My kid is at college and my parents are dead so Christmas was a whole bunch of nothing

I ended up getting a chicken salad sandwich and a bag of chips from the 7-11 and watching Dr Who for 12 hours straight

well i avoided my family and went to go see 47 Ronin with the boy which was fabulous.  i was surprised how packed the theatre was christmas afternoon... apparently a lot of people had the same family avoidance concept haha. 

and now you've got me craving a chicken salad sandwich... so i think thats what i'll have today tongue

Dec 26 13 08:50 am Link

Photographer

Cool Hand Mike

Jacksonville, Florida, US

orias wrote:
well i avoided my family and went to go see 47 Ronin with the boy which was fabulous.  i was surprised how packed the theatre was christmas afternoon... apparently a lot of people had the same family avoidance concept haha.

Christmas through December 30th are usually really busy for movies.

I watched the Christmas episodes of various TV series with family : Taxi , Scrubs, Quantum Leap, and X-Files.

Dec 26 13 10:56 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:

I was wondering what the mini hysteria on fb was with a tv show..
just another thing I guess I just don't get
Dr Who
Anything having to do with hobbits
Game of Thrones
anything zombie

and I wonder how in the fuck am I a metal duud,especially a progressive one,when 80% of the lyrical themes have to do with the above subject matter? hmm

Dec 26 13 11:12 am Link