Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Challenges, Contests, and Samples > Male Model Retouch: Great Highlights to D&B

Photographer

Merrill Leo aka Zeon7

Macclesfield, England, United Kingdom

Great smile Could I use this for my port.?

Colour wise, if you mean the slight alteration to the reds, that was due to the fact that I didn't have the problem masked channel adjustment layer on 100% as I intended in the first place, noticed while I fixed it and set as intended.

Dec 10 11 01:19 am Link

Photographer

San Francisco, California, US

The overall retouching for this image is in spec and yes, you may use in your portfolio only, please.

Remember, I do not require HIRES images. Thank you for participating and wanting to improve your male model retouching.

Merrill Leo aka Zeon7 wrote:
Great smile Could I use this for my port.?

Colour wise, if you mean the slight alteration to the reds, that was due to the fact that I didn't have the problem masked channel adjustment layer on 100% as I intended in the first place, noticed while I fixed it and set as intended.

Dec 10 11 10:14 am Link

Photographer

Merrill Leo aka Zeon7

Macclesfield, England, United Kingdom

Many thanks for the advice and permission Ron.

Dec 10 11 05:09 pm Link

Retoucher

Shine Retouching

Chicago, Illinois, US

Can I still get this image or any other images you would like to be retouched? I like your style. Nice website!

Thanks,
Marcel

Feb 11 12 10:46 am Link

Photographer

Mirko Grasso

London, England, United Kingdom

Hi there, i noticed that the picture's link doesn't work so i was wondering if there is any chance to download this image somewhere else in order to give it a try!

have a nice day!!

Feb 17 12 10:23 am Link