Forums > Events > The big shoot Darlington Md Aug 24 to 27 2012

Photographer

slyhorsephoto

North Bethesda, Maryland, US

Bonsai wrote:
Uh oh! Another duo shoot for your boy-girl photo pleasure! Book it while supplies last!
http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2 … =2AQGvKoBx

Bonsai

maybe we need a man in the nudes and canoe shoot

Jul 25 12 09:04 pm Link

Photographer

SteveKofNJ

Collingswood, New Jersey, US

Any photogs interested in working together?  Cut session costs in half!   Have someone to hold your reflectors!  Drop me a line!

I have extensive wardrobe and love to work with creative people!

Steve K of NJ

Jul 26 12 02:38 pm Link

Model

Amelia Simone

Rosarito, Baja California, Mexico

So excited to work with everyone smile
Still have a few hours for booking. Let me know if you would like to set something up. I've been doing yoga for 11 years, and am fit yet curvy. I've got a very diverse look, and have experience in artistic, and glamour nudes. Photographers can also double up for rates, if that interests you.

See you all soon!
Amelia Simone.
    www.ameliasimone.com

Jul 26 12 06:21 pm Link

Photographer

SteveKofNJ

Collingswood, New Jersey, US

Jul 27 12 03:04 pm Link

Photographer

avimagery

Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany

Amelia Simone wrote:
Still have a few hours for booking. Let me know if you would like to set something up. I've been doing yoga for 11 years, and am fit yet curvy. I've got a very diverse look, and have experience in artistic, and glamour nudes. Photographers can also double up for rates, if that interests you.

See you all soon!
Amelia Simone.
    www.ameliasimone.com

Amelia is outstanding.  I've had the pleasure of working with her twice, and she is worth every click of the shutter.

Jul 27 12 07:26 pm Link

Photographer

slyhorsephoto

ok so we have been brainstorming and we have a few ideas we are going to set up a few meetings sites around  camp so when you have a free slot you can go to one of the meeting places and find others who also have free slots and hock up and fill the time slots. so we are think one we would call solo shot central for one on ones  and the other two's can make it sweet and then the last could be called its more fun in groups.

Jul 28 12 04:48 pm Link

Model

Stathena

Alhambra, California, US

Only going to be there on Saturday (sorry my grandfather's 80th is on Sunday), still have plenty of availability smile I have no problems with animals (both mammalian and reptilian big_smile haha) or with multiple photographers to split the cost and save. I will be arriving around 12PM. Bringing plenty of fun props, including my pointe shoes. And I bring plenty of ideas!

Jul 28 12 07:50 pm Link

Model

Amelia Simone

avimagery wrote:

Amelia is outstanding.  I've had the pleasure of working with her twice, and she is worth every click of the shutter.

Muah! smile

Jul 29 12 11:08 am Link

Model

Stark Swearengen

Woodbridge, Virginia, US

slyhorsephoto, Just to clarify, when you say 2 do you mean two models working together with one photographer or one model working with two photographers?

Jul 29 12 12:28 pm Link

Photographer

Palssonphoto

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Model photographers everywhere: Here is your wake-up call! This is the one event you will sorely regret missing if you don't sign up. It is going to be a truly epic, historic and unprecedented model photography extravaganza. When else are you going to have a chance to work with a selection of 50 fine nude models for a whole weekend in a private 200-acre setting? Never - that's when! (Unless the organizers repeat this in the future).

I have participated in two of these events before (NIN-1 and NIN-2), and they have been excellent - great fun, wide selection of good models, great company and comfortable and effective social environment for successful photography. So I jumped on the chance to sign up for this one as well, for it is clear the Big Shoot is going to outdo all prior events. Look at the list of great models and the description of the event and then ask yourself honestly - "what can I possibly be doing in late August that is better than this?". And when you can't think of anything, smash your piggybank and go and sign up. See you there!

Jul 29 12 03:07 pm Link

Model

Stathena

Alhambra, California, US

Palssonphoto wrote:
Model photographers everywhere: Here is your wake-up call! This the one event you will sorely regret missing if you don't sign up. It is going to be a truly epic, historic and unprecedented model photography extravaganza. When else are you going to have a chance to work with a selection of 50 fine nude models for a whole weekend in a private 200-acre setting? Never - that's when! (Unless the organizers repeat this in the future).

I have participated in two of these events before (NIN-1 and NIN-2), and they have been excellent - great fun, wide selection of good models, great company and comfortable and effective social environment for successful photography. So I jumped on the chance to sign up for this one as well, for it is clear the Big Shoot is going to outdo all prior events. Look at the list of great models and the description of the event and then ask yourself honestly - "what can I possibly be doing in late August that is better than this?". And when you can't think of anything, smash your piggybank and go and sign up. See you there!

Very true Palsson! To boot if any photographers want to save some money message me, I can save you both on the event and my hourly if you book in advance smile Now what reason can you come up with to not attend....MUAHAHAHA!

Jul 29 12 04:51 pm Link

Photographer

slyhorsephoto

Stark Swearengen wrote:
slyhorsephoto, Just to clarify, when you say 2 do you mean two models working together with one photographer or one model working with two photographers?

well maybe it could be both

Jul 29 12 08:12 pm Link

Photographer

Rentari

Fairfax, Virginia, US

I'm really looking forward to this only 2 dozen days to go.

Jul 30 12 06:01 pm Link

Photographer

slyhorsephoto

Rentari wrote:
I'm really looking forward to this only 2 dozen days to go.

every one tell more photographers we need more photographers

Jul 30 12 06:28 pm Link

Photographer

slyhorsephoto

sat night camp fire shoot coming soon to the NINPAR.COM  site

Aug 01 12 03:23 pm Link

Photographer

slyhorsephoto

bump

Aug 02 12 06:13 pm Link

Model

Henna N.

Brooklyn, New York, US

Hey everyone!  I'm really looking forward to this and I still have some slots open!  Book now before they are all gone!

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/17/500f39e18de0c_m.jpg

Email me at: [email protected] to book!

Aug 02 12 07:43 pm Link

Model

VyL8 - aubrey nude

New York, New York, US

I still have a few openings for NiN.  Rates go up at the event (if you can even find me.  In my down time I will be hiking, reading and playing in the woods.) Authentic Edwardian clothing including 3 corsets, two slips, lace dress insert and a full Gibson Girls Victorian dress available only for indoor one-on-one shooting (They are getting too old and fragile to take outside.)   Thanks!

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120718/12/500712c01999c.jpg

Aug 05 12 11:18 am Link

Model

Stark Swearengen

Woodbridge, Virginia, US

https://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee392/aramsey969/296-2001212217-O.jpg

Happy Monday morning!  I still have a couple of openings in my schedule at a $75 per hour rate if anyone is interested in working with me. 

Photographers, all of the models for this event look outstanding!  Don't miss this opportunity for some quality images!

Aug 06 12 07:44 am Link

Photographer

slyhorsephoto

bump

Aug 06 12 02:07 pm Link

Model

Ivy Lee

Bridgeport, New Jersey, US

Down to only a few time slots!
(Fri: after 7pm)
(Sat: 8:45am-9:30am, 2:00pm-3:00pm, after 8pm)
(Sun: 9:00am-12pm)

*Open for MULTIPLE MODEL shoots/group shoots*
www.modelmayhem.com/484449

Aug 06 12 05:42 pm Link

Model

Amelia Simone

VyL8 - aubrey nude wrote:
I still have a few openings for NiN.  Rates go up at the event (if you can even find me.  In my down time I will be hiking, reading and playing in the woods.) Authentic Edwardian clothing including 3 corsets, two slips, lace dress insert and a full Gibson Girls Victorian dress available only for indoor one-on-one shooting (They are getting too old and fragile to take outside.)   Thanks!

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120718/12/500712c01999c.jpg

Gorgeous shot! You look beautiful

Aug 06 12 06:19 pm Link

Model

Bonsai

Tucson, Arizona, US

Throw me in acanoe and watch the magic happen. smile

Aug 08 12 05:38 am Link

Photographer

Rentari

Fairfax, Virginia, US

Any models offering discount prices for Monday morning?

Aug 08 12 09:07 pm Link

Photographer

slyhorsephoto

bump

Aug 09 12 07:11 am Link

Model

Stark Swearengen

Woodbridge, Virginia, US

https://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee392/aramsey969/645-2010653473-O.jpg

I only have three times available now for the big shoot!  If you would like to shoot with me at 2 or 5 on Saturday or 2pm on Sunday send a message my way!

Aug 09 12 08:53 am Link

Model

Bonsai

Tucson, Arizona, US

Rentari wrote:

You can shoot me Monday morning if you want, Rentari. Name your price.

Aug 09 12 10:34 am Link

Model

YvonneEmilie

Brooklyn, New York, US

Rentari wrote:

I'm booked up Monday morning, but there are 2 spots left for the Water Nymphs shoot that I'm doing with Mary Celeste!

Go here to get info and sign up if you are interested! http://waternymphsshoot.eventbrite.com/

The price is a big discount from both of our normal rates.

Aug 09 12 07:03 pm Link

Photographer

PK Brazil

Baltimore, Maryland, US

smile

Aug 09 12 07:34 pm Link

Photographer

Palssonphoto

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Only two weeks until this grand event. Four dozen beautiful nude models, modeling  all day and into the night Fri. to Mon. You'd have to be crazy to miss this if you have any interest in artistic nude or glamour photography. I'm counting the days and polishing my lenses!

Aug 10 12 04:18 pm Link

Photographer

slyhorsephoto

Palssonphoto wrote:
Only two weeks until this grand event. Four dozen beautiful nude models, modeling  all day and into the night Fri. to Mon. You'd have to be crazy to miss this if you have any interest in artistic nude or glamour photography. I'm counting the days and polishing my lenses!

you are so right

Aug 11 12 10:43 pm Link

Photographer

Cherish Mag

Alexandria, Virginia, US

How do I sign up?

Aug 12 12 02:21 pm Link

Model

Stathena

Alhambra, California, US

You can sign up at bigshoot.eventbrite.com smile

I still have one slot open on Saturday at 6PM. Message me to save some moolah on both the event and booking my last slot big_smile

Aug 12 12 04:22 pm Link

Photographer

Rentari

Fairfax, Virginia, US

Cherish Mag wrote:
How do I sign up?

Just go to:  www.ninpar.com

I kook forward to meeting you there

Rent

Aug 13 12 01:09 pm Link

Model

Amelia Simone

Rentari wrote:

big_smile message me

Aug 13 12 01:23 pm Link

Model

Amelia Simone

So excited for the event!
Time is passing so fast smile

Aug 13 12 01:23 pm Link

Photographer

rdallasPhotography

CHADDS FORD, Pennsylvania, US

I attended NIN3 last May and not only was it fun and over all a great experience, I got to meet and network with a good number of photographers and models. I actually joined the group because of that event. There was a model that had been totally booked up for the event but we've had three shoots since then.

This REALLY is a great opportunity to improve your port, learn other techniques from seeing how others work and of course meeting and working with new and top quality models.

Aug 13 12 01:51 pm Link

Photographer

john vriesema

Hartwick, New York, US

Amelia Simone wrote:

See you all soon!
Amelia Simone.
    www.ameliasimone.com

I would love to work with you, just now contacted a photographer to double with if we decide.
This workshop is new to me but workshops are not. I do hope we can work this out. Been layed up with back issues so just getting it going again. So I'm doing catch-up but a nice V-KAY A WEEK LATER will help me get things out..  Help me up date port as well. Farm Aid to end all.

Oh and get my book rolling  Amellia  you were poem---ed. By me JohnnyV

Hope 2 C U there

Aug 13 12 10:25 pm Link

Photographer

john vriesema

Hartwick, New York, US

Stathena wrote:
You can sign up at bigshoot.eventbrite.com smile

I still have one slot open on Saturday at 6PM. Message me to save some moolah on both the event and booking my last slot big_smile

Hey we are rounding the bend don't ya know. Cool 
Little over a week till it starts

Looking forward to seeing you too

JPV

Aug 13 12 10:28 pm Link

Photographer

PK Brazil

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Packing my bags!

Aug 14 12 06:55 am Link