This thread was locked on 2013-08-25 15:22:19
Forums > Events > **FETISHCON 2013** Tampa, Fl **Aug 15-18**

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Riverview, Florida, US

T-Dog Studio wrote:
I go there for fun,  meet new people and take a few pics of beautiful women.

That's a nice way to say you're a perv like the rest of us.  hehehe

Jun 11 13 01:08 pm Link

Photographer

T-Dog Studio

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Naughty Ties wrote:

That's a nice way to say you're a perv like the rest of us.  hehehe

Perv in a vanilla wrapper ;-)

You will always be "THE BADMAN" which seems to be not such a bad thing.

Jun 11 13 02:34 pm Link

Photographer

Juicylicious

Orlando, Florida, US

already book 3 models, need 2 more smile

Jun 11 13 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

T-Dog Studio

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Juicylicious wrote:

Check out Sophie LaRae MM 1627114

Jun 11 13 03:56 pm Link

Model

Ashley Graham

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Juicylicious wrote:

me

Jun 11 13 04:56 pm Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Riverview, Florida, US

T-Dog Studio wrote:

Perv in a vanilla wrapper ;-)

You will always be "THE BADMAN" which seems to be not such a bad thing.

lol...I can't argue pal...tying up naked girls for a living isn't the worst way to go through life.  smile

Looking forward to hanging out again this year and we're gonna get rid of that vanilla wrapping once and for all. Right Sophie?  wink

Jun 11 13 05:41 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

hooray the stuff i ordered from westward bound in march that took them 6 weeks to get to me..... but i had to send back because it looked like a 2 year old made it,  took 6 more weeks to end up lost by the usps and is now gonna take some time to get them to honor the insurance claim and another 6 weeks to get my stuff.....

i swear if its not here in time for fetishcon when i placed the order in march,  i'm gonna go POSTAL!  (pun intended lol)

Jun 12 13 06:21 am Link

Model

Michelle Honeywell

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Ohh I can't wait! I am totally going this year missed the past 2 years sad

Jun 12 13 07:42 am Link

Model

Magnum Man

Clearwater, Florida, US

Juicylicious wrote:

I am available. Unless u meant for only females.

Jun 12 13 07:44 pm Link

Photographer

PK Brazil

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Just got my August travel sheet and it says Fetcon 2013. Guess I'll be there. smile

Jun 12 13 08:59 pm Link

Photographer

Handcuffed Babes

Tampa, Florida, US

I know a lot of models are used to booking with me ahead of time.  I just wanted to say I will be there this year, but with stuff I have going on I can't guarantee what days I'll make it and I'm not going to do pre-bookings that I can't guarantee I'll be able to keep.  Also, I have so much going on between now and then that I won't have time to be checking and responding to messages, I'm really that busy sad.  I'm hoping to make it in time for the Meet N Greet in which case I'll be doing bookings then.  If not, I'll be wandering around the convention looking for anyone who also has unfilled availability.

I stopped by the Hyatt, er, Hilton a few months ago and the renovations were well underway.  I can't wait to see the new setup.

Jun 13 13 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Riverview, Florida, US

Handcuffed Babes wrote:
I know a lot of models are used to booking with me ahead of time.  I just wanted to say I will be there this year, but with stuff I have going on I can't guarantee what days I'll make it and I'm not going to do pre-bookings that I can't guarantee I'll be able to keep.  Also, I have so much going on between now and then that I won't have time to be checking and responding to messages, I'm really that busy sad.  I'm hoping to make it in time for the Meet N Greet in which case I'll be doing bookings then.  If not, I'll be wandering around the convention looking for anyone who also has unfilled availability.

I stopped by the Hyatt, er, Hilton a few months ago and the renovations were well underway.  I can't wait to see the new setup.

That's very cool to get that out to everyone who may want to shoot with you. I hear so many stories about producers booking models and then bagging on the shoot and leaving girls scrambling and it's nice you didn't book and then cancel. Trust me, there will be NO shortage of willing models wandering the hotel in search of shoots so you'll be fine I'm sure.  smile

Jun 13 13 04:12 pm Link

Model

Sophie LaRae

Avon, Montana, US

Naughty Ties wrote:

lol...I can't argue pal...tying up naked girls for a living isn't the worst way to go through life.  smile

Looking forward to hanging out again this year and we're gonna get rid of that vanilla wrapping once and for all. Right Sophie?  wink

lol... I leave the unvanilla-ing (is that a word) to you and your naughty team - The UnWrapperettes. smile

Jun 13 13 06:12 pm Link

Photographer

Avibrancy

Tampa, Florida, US

Naughty Ties wrote:
That's very cool to get that out to everyone who may want to shoot with you. I hear so many stories about producers booking models and then bagging on the shoot and leaving girls scrambling and it's nice you didn't book and then cancel. Trust me, there will be NO shortage of willing models wandering the hotel in search of shoots so you'll be fine I'm sure.  smile

i really think those producers were conned into or guilted into those shoots...  some girls will do anything to secure a booking and it should be quite obvious it doesnt guarantee the stability of that booking. 

As a model i've only had one producer bail on me at fetcon in a decade of booking there....  but i let nearly all of them come and book with me in advance.  I'm not a good salesperson so im not down to spam people. 

However having seen a lot of the messages that producers get and seeing the messages i get as a photographer without a casting up for this event ever,  its no wonder some of the submissive producers get pressured into agreeing to something in advance but then last minute realizing they need out of the arrangement sad

Jun 14 13 02:41 pm Link

Photographer

Juicylicious

Orlando, Florida, US

We all know what FetishCon is about, I presume right? But silly me I have models who contacted me and said the following "I can't shoot nude, can't shoot anything below the neck line, can't shoot even anything suggestive.." hummmmmm maybe she confused Fetcon with Bridal Convention or Catholic Nun convention??

Jun 14 13 03:19 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Juicylicious wrote:
We all know what FetishCon is about, I presume right? But silly me I have models who contacted me and said the following "I can't shoot nude, can't shoot anything below the neck line, can't shoot even anything suggestive.." hummmmmm maybe she confused Fetcon with Bridal Convention or Catholic Nun convention??

There was one year where there was an evangellical christian woman's convention in the same hotel at the same time as Fetcon

Lollerskates x1000

Jun 14 13 10:00 pm Link

Photographer

Handcuffed Babes

Tampa, Florida, US

Juicylicious wrote:

I see you heard from this girl.  We've all talked to her.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6867377 … tish-model

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6873017 … del-part-2

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6891221 … del-part-3

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6979053 … del-part-4

Jun 15 13 07:14 am Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Riverview, Florida, US

Handcuffed Babes wrote:

I see you heard from this girl.  We've all talked to her.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6867377 … tish-model

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6873017 … del-part-2

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6891221 … del-part-3

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6979053 … del-part-4

Haha....I love those! And yep, we've all met her at one time or another.  lol

Jun 15 13 01:20 pm Link

Model

Sophie LaRae

Avon, Montana, US

Dang... I shoot nudes, below the neck line... and well.... suggestive... BUT... I am way too old I guess... .. smile

Okay...  anybody who wants to tie up, spank, and shoot the Old Naked Lady...call me.. wink

btw..... I still have a very spankable derierre.... just throwing that out there....wink

Jun 16 13 07:59 pm Link

Photographer

Juicylicious

Orlando, Florida, US

Sophie LaRae wrote:
Dang... I shoot nudes, below the neck line... and well.... suggestive... BUT... I am way too old I guess... .. smile

Okay...  anybody who wants to tie up, spank, and shoot the Old Naked Lady...call me.. wink

btw..... I still have a very spankable derierre.... just throwing that out there....wink

but you still look awesome hot for a 100 year old woman! smile

Jun 17 13 06:04 am Link

Photographer

T-Dog Studio

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Juicylicious wrote:

What she's not telling is that she has hot new boobs and they are fabulous.

Jun 17 13 03:18 pm Link

Model

D A N I

Little Rock, Arkansas, US

Wish I could go this year sad

Jun 18 13 03:54 am Link

Photographer

INKEDividuals

Seattle, Washington, US

Hey all,

I'm collecting data for my talk on injury prevention.  Please take a few minutes to complete these surveys:

If you're a Fetish Model:

http://tinyurl.com/Model-Injury

If you're a "Lifestyler" or fan who draws inspiration from what you see in Fetish content:

http://tinyurl.com/lifestyle-injury

Please complete the entire survey and answer all questions, as I can only use completed surveys in the data set.

Thanks in advance for helping reduce injury in the industry!

Jun 18 13 07:40 pm Link

Photographer

Juicylicious

Orlando, Florida, US

Has anybody from this group shot with this European model before? she said she attended Fetcon last year and demand full payment before she even touch down here in the U.S. Just wondering if anybody have really shot with her, PM me      https://www.modelmayhem.com/896730

Jun 19 13 05:52 am Link

Photographer

Handcuffed Babes

Tampa, Florida, US

Juicylicious wrote:
Has anybody from this group shot with this European model before? she said she attended Fetcon last year and demand full payment before she even touch down here in the U.S. Just wondering if anybody have really shot with her, PM me      https://www.modelmayhem.com/896730

I haven't worked with her myself but she does attend every year and has shot with a lot of people.  I've talked to her at the convention many times.

Jun 19 13 09:22 am Link

Photographer

Vesta

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Just PM you about her, I know her well smile)

Juicylicious wrote:

Jun 19 13 05:43 pm Link

Model

Sophie LaRae

Avon, Montana, US

Juicylicious wrote:

lol... photographers just need to make sure they can click fast enough to keep up with me... oh and keep their focus while doing so... wink

Jun 19 13 07:45 pm Link

Model

Sophie LaRae

Avon, Montana, US

T-Dog Studio wrote:

What she's not telling is that she has hot new boobs and they are fabulous.

you're spilling all the good secrets... smile

Jun 19 13 07:45 pm Link

Photographer

T-Dog Studio

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Vesta wrote:
Just PM you about her, I know her well smile)

She is so much fun to shoot with.  Very attractive, and a voice that is absolutely captivating.  I hope she comes I would book her again.

Jenni Czech.

Jun 19 13 07:52 pm Link

Photographer

Avibrancy

Tampa, Florida, US

Juicylicious wrote:

fetishism does not denote explicit eroticism. 

many fetishists draw a line between nudity and kink as nudity is arousing on its own but their fetish is arousing on its own so having both those in congruity is unnecessary. 

i shoot and know many who shoot only pg fetishes and our profit margin is nearly identical to my friends who shoot nude fetishes.  it comes down to client preference as to which area they'd like to focus on. 

most kinky producers shoot and try to make their market in the area that turns them on,  but thats a subjective area.  nudity is a turn off for some people, just as violence is a turn off for others. 

do what you like and let others do what they like... if those dont line up then dont shoot together,  if they do line up,  shoot together often lol smile

Jun 19 13 08:13 pm Link

Model

Sexy Irish

Riverside, California, US

The countdown!!! Almost time!!! :-D

New photo up in my port! Lets do some awesome bondage shoots at the con everyone!

xoxo

Jun 20 13 04:56 pm Link

Photographer

INKEDividuals

Seattle, Washington, US

Sophie LaRae wrote:

I can't imagine it will happen, but if your derierre doesn't get any action, find me in the dungeon and I'll "lend a hand" :-)

Jun 22 13 11:50 am Link

Photographer

INKEDividuals

Seattle, Washington, US

Excellent news for all of us on both sides of the camera...

https://ncsfreedom.org/press/blog/item/ … is-ok.html

Jun 22 13 12:56 pm Link

Model

ginger_S

Los Angeles, California, US

Jun 23 13 07:00 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

Lifestyle_Images wrote:
Excellent news for all of us on both sides of the camera...

https://ncsfreedom.org/press/blog/item/ … is-ok.html

hooray for NOT immediately being labeled dysfunctional and being locked up smile

Jun 24 13 09:57 am Link

Photographer

Handcuffed Babes

Tampa, Florida, US

orias wrote:

hooray for NOT immediately being labeled dysfunctional and being locked up smile

Hooray for NOT being locked up?  I thought you were into that hmm

In order to keep this post relevant to the convention, I want to point out there are two additional food & beverage options for attendees this year.  The gift shop in the Hilton (1st floor near the elevators) has been replaced with a Starbucks and the little office supply store directly across the street from the hotel has been replaced by a Nathan's Hot Dogs.

Jun 24 13 01:22 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

heck yeah hot dogs ftw!

Jun 24 13 05:49 pm Link

Photographer

T-Dog Studio

Nashville, Tennessee, US

orias wrote:
heck yeah hot dogs ftw!

Did someone say Dogs?