Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Holiday baking begins - sign up now!

Photographer

Eye of Sicari

Posts: 37045

Toledo, Ohio, US

TOP OF THE PAGE MA!

Feb 09 13 08:24 pm Link

Model

hygvhgvkhy

Posts: 2092

Chicago, Illinois, US

Caradoc wrote:
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8090/8460264646_8bbc7b2fbf.jpg

Sweet Pretzels
Pretzel rods dipped in caramel, layered in melted chocolate, rolled in mini chocolate chips, then drizzled in icing.

Strawberries and Cream Swirled Fudge

Chocolate-Espresso Shortbread Cookies
Chocolate shortbread cookies infused with coffee crystals, dipped in white and dark chocolates, drizzled with icing.

Shipping.

Sweet mother of candy....

Feb 10 13 12:29 am Link

Model

sofija

Posts: 23614

Boston, Massachusetts, US

yikes

!!!!

So beautiful!!

Feb 10 13 05:02 am Link

Photographer

Caradoc

Posts: 19756

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

I think next year we'll be shipping FedEx or UPS. They may cost even more, but at least their attitudes are a lot better than the slovenly blowhards with overblown senses of entitlement at the USPS.

Feb 10 13 07:24 am Link

Model

sofija

Posts: 23614

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Caradoc wrote:
I think next year we'll be shipping FedEx or UPS. They may cost even more, but at least their attitudes are a lot better than the slovenly blowhards with overblown senses of entitlement at the USPS.

Oh no, what happened??

Feb 10 13 07:34 am Link

Photographer

Caradoc

Posts: 19756

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Nothing major, but it's no surprise the USPS is going broke with A) employees like these and B) Congress.

Feb 10 13 08:00 am Link

Photographer

Caradoc

Posts: 19756

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

The very last boxes went into the bin at the Post Office last night.

Feb 11 13 06:28 am Link

Model

Fergy

Posts: 22387

Fenton, Michigan, US

*rubs hands together*  I can't wait to hide these from my kids!  Hide them in my tummy!!

Feb 11 13 06:36 am Link

Photographer

Caradoc

Posts: 19756

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Before I forget - it may be a good idea to let the stuff come to something approximating room temperature before trying to eat it. There's caramel involved in the pretzel rod, and at the current temperatures seen in the Northeast, I don't want to hear about anyone pulling out fillings, removing crowns, or breaking teeth.

Feb 11 13 07:33 am Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14721

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

Caradoc wrote:
Before I forget - it may be a good idea to let the stuff come to something approximating room temperature before trying to eat it. There's caramel involved in the pretzel rod, and at the current temperatures seen in the Northeast, I don't want to hear about anyone pulling out fillings, removing crowns, or breaking teeth.

I'm in the south...I get to eat mine right away!  tongue

:dances around:

Feb 11 13 07:36 am Link

Photographer

Caradoc

Posts: 19756

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Tracking numbers show a number out for delivery today. Some tomorrow. Some have no status.

I hate the USPS.

Feb 13 13 08:09 am Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14721

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

Caradoc wrote:
Tracking numbers show a number out for delivery today. Some tomorrow. Some have no status.

I hate the USPS.

I love them when they bring me NOMS!

Feb 13 13 08:27 am Link

Model

Nemi

Posts: 27411

Jamaica, New York, US

OH MY GOD I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO RECEIVE A BOX OF CRUMBS IN MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE.
http://media.tumblr.com/2844c8062147544ce6493e9c9780e943/tumblr_inline_mhd1d7RRez1qz4rgp.gif

This is the happiest Valentine's day ever. I totally forgot about this and just hear " Neemmmi you have squishy package!" Which I then squished more because I assumed it was a T-shirt I am waiting on!

WRONG-O!


It took me a while to even realize what was happening. OH MAH GAWD.  I love you forever.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6bt9pWbab1ro53fq.gif

Feb 13 13 01:49 pm Link

Photographer

Caradoc

Posts: 19756

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Nemi wrote:
OH MY GOD I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO RECEIVE A BOX OF CRUMBS IN MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE.

How bad? There was bubble-wrap and cardboard involved...

Feb 13 13 02:09 pm Link

Model

Fergy

Posts: 22387

Fenton, Michigan, US

HOLY CRAP! 

YUMMY!

Thank you SO much!! I got the mail before the kids, usually they grab it and I hear about it later.  I was dancing to the car when I saw the package!

Thank you again!  So good!!

XOXO

Feb 13 13 02:21 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Heather

Posts: 10064

Middle Island, New York, US

YUMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY! woohoo. Made my day! Thanks again.

Feb 13 13 02:32 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Posts: 27411

Jamaica, New York, US

Caradoc wrote:

How bad? There was bubble-wrap and cardboard involved...

Well, I didn't know it was a pretzel until I just read it here, if that says anything lol
There was no cardboard, but yes, there was bubblewrap and fancy red foil in the box. smile

You're focusing on the wrong part...this is the part to pay attention to, this is me right now:

http://media.tumblr.com/1aadd89e5842a98b9bb47a8be91f9e88/tumblr_inline_mhwk66cvJU1qz4rgp.gif

Feb 13 13 02:36 pm Link

Photographer

Caradoc

Posts: 19756

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

I'm glad you like it.

Feb 13 13 03:10 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Posts: 27411

Jamaica, New York, US

Caradoc wrote:
I'm glad you like it.

I just ate a chocolatey cookie and I'm just squeeing all over the house. YAAAAAAAAAAHRRRR ZE BEST!

My roomies are giving me weird looks big_smile

Feb 13 13 03:22 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

Nemi wrote:

I just ate a chocolatey cookie and I'm just squeeing all over the house. YAAAAAAAAAAHRRRR ZE BEST!

My roomies are giving me weird looks big_smile

I saw your picture the other day and I kinda want to mail you stuff too

#fattenyouup

like 4 cheesecakes....

Feb 13 13 03:46 pm Link

Photographer

Caradoc

Posts: 19756

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Nemi wrote:
I just ate a chocolatey cookie

Those are chocolate/cappuccino shortbread, dipped in white or semi-sweet chocolate.

I was wired for a few hours after she let me clean the bowl...

Feb 13 13 04:35 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Posts: 27411

Jamaica, New York, US

Caradoc wrote:

Those are chocolate/cappuccino shortbread, dipped in white or semi-sweet chocolate.

I was wired for a few hours after she let me clean the bowl...

Did you tell your wife I love her yet?
You should do that now.
NEMI LOVES YOU Ms. Caradoc!


I'm going to have chocolate pretzel crumbs for breakfast and be the happiest person ever.

*prances off*

Feb 14 13 10:33 am Link

Model

HellBelle

Posts: 19959

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

Damon Banner wrote:

I saw your picture the other day and I kinda want to mail you stuff too

#fattenyouup

like 4 cheesecakes....

Sersly tho. neutral

Nemi, next time I go on a baking spree (happens fairly often), I'll Facebook message you for your address and mail you some noms. Not even kidding.

Feb 14 13 10:44 am Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

HellBelle wrote:

Sersly tho. neutral

Nemi, next time I go on a baking spree (happens fairly often), I'll Facebook message you for your address and mail you some noms. Not even kidding.

ditto.

put some extra butter in it.

Feb 14 13 10:50 am Link

Photographer

Caradoc

Posts: 19756

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Nemi wrote:
Did you tell your wife I love her yet?
You should do that now.

Done. wink

Feb 14 13 10:52 am Link

Model

HellBelle

Posts: 19959

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

Damon Banner wrote:

ditto.

put some extra butter in it.

That was the plan.

Feb 14 13 10:58 am Link

Model

DarcieK

Posts: 10874

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

OMG Yum!!!

Feb 14 13 11:37 am Link

Model

Nemi

Posts: 27411

Jamaica, New York, US

HellBelle wrote:

Sersly tho. neutral

Nemi, next time I go on a baking spree (happens fairly often), I'll Facebook message you for your address and mail you some noms. Not even kidding.

I am all over this. I will admit I look a little on the scraggly end of scrawny right now. I don't eat much.

But there is always a place in my heart..err stomach, for sugar.

Feb 14 13 11:58 am Link

Model

sofija

Posts: 23614

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Thank you!! This package of treats totally made my day and warmed my heart. smile

(Now what should I eat first?!)

Feb 14 13 12:00 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Posts: 27411

Jamaica, New York, US

sofija wrote:
Thank you!! This package of treats totally made my day and warmed my heart. smile

(Now what should I eat first?!)

The sexiest cookie you'll ever put in your mouth.
Do it!

Feb 14 13 12:01 pm Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14721

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

Nemi wrote:

The sexiest cookie you'll ever put in your mouth.
Do it!

Ok, so it's not a cookie...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f_xEVpAaFSI/T8JpTqOS-jI/AAAAAAAABWQ/FIGhIVQu3p4/s400/ice+cream.jpg

Feb 14 13 12:28 pm Link

Model

Eleanor Rose

Posts: 2287

Santa Rosa, California, US

Well you completely freaked my boyfriend out. tongue I hadn't seen the update saying that you were sending treats out for Valentine's Day, so all I knew was that I got a box of goodies with no return address. I was thrilled. Austin - not so much. I figured it had to be you, especially since there was fudge, but thanks for the thread proving that I don't have some secret admirer he needs to compete with today. lol

The fudge is super yummy, and we're bringing the rest with us on our picnic today. Thank you! big_smile

Feb 14 13 03:38 pm Link

Photographer

Caradoc

Posts: 19756

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Eleanor R wrote:
Well you completely freaked my boyfriend out. tongue I hadn't seen the update saying that you were sending treats out for Valentine's Day, so all I knew was that I got a box of goodies with no return address. I was thrilled. Austin - not so much. I figured it had to be you, especially since there was fudge, but thanks for the thread proving that I don't have some secret admirer he needs to compete with today. lol

The fudge is super yummy, and we're bringing the rest with us on our picnic today. Thank you! big_smile

Heh. Maybe we just let my daughter 'splain it to him.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8530/8475273358_b2ebc7ff03.jpg

Feb 14 13 06:28 pm Link

Photographer

Eye of Sicari

Posts: 37045

Toledo, Ohio, US

Well the pretzel didn't make it home. I'm thinking aliens got it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

OMG the cookie...I'll be in my bunk...no seriously I will be in my bunk.

The rest has been locked away for safe keeping.

They should erect statues in your honor

Feb 14 13 06:33 pm Link

Photographer

Caradoc

Posts: 19756

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Eye of Sicari wrote:
They should erect statues in your honor

Nah. My wife, sure.

Feb 14 13 06:39 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Posts: 39294

Columbus, Ohio, US

Move over man, I'm proposing to your wife. Holy god this is the best fudge I've ever eaten.

Feb 15 13 02:01 pm Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14721

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

I'm hoping mine is in today's mail.  big_smile big_smile big_smile

Feb 15 13 02:13 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Posts: 27411

Jamaica, New York, US

Model Sarah wrote:
Move over man, I'm proposing to your wife. Holy god this is the best fudge I've ever eaten.

I haven't gotten to the fudge yet. * quiver*

Feb 15 13 02:16 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Posts: 39294

Columbus, Ohio, US

Nemi wrote:
I haven't gotten to the fudge yet. * quiver*

It was strawberries and cream! AMAZING.

Feb 15 13 02:50 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

this is how people used to talk about MY fudge!  hmph.  tongue

Feb 15 13 03:56 pm Link