Forums > Events > Springfield, Ohio Group Shoot, January 12, 2013

Photographer

YOU Nique Photo

Dayton, Ohio, US

Good morning everyone. I am completely booked up for this day already, however I see that some are just now signing up, and I am sure that more will be. If anyone would like to join in on any of my sessions, I would love to work with others on this. So if any models would like to work together, even if just for part of one of my already booked sessions, let me know. As long as my other models agree to it, I am game. Here is the list of the models I have booked. Check it out and let me know. Thought this might help out some since this event seems to be booking up so fast. I am thinking some duo or trio shots, and would like to maybe do a group shot with a Valentines or Mardi Gras theme. Any ideas feel free to share. Would love others input as well.

As of this moment, my schedule is full and as follows (unless someone is free and wants to join in on a session):
10:00 Chelsey M Brunton
11:00 Reba Sue
12:00 Lucy Charms
1:00 Rachel Skabla
2:00 Heather Reneé Daugherty
3:00 Paige Frazier
4:00 Chastity Hampton
5:00 Rachel Reynolds
6:00 Rachel Watters (still hoping to squeeze this one in)

Be sure to add my photography page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/You-Niqu … 06?fref=ts

and my Model Mayhem is https://www.modelmayhem.com/166522

Dec 04 12 04:40 am Link

Photographer

BROKEN MORAL COMPASS

Medina, Ohio, US

david ,send me a private mess ,about payment,if i send you a check ,whom do i wrtite it out too....Chuck...................also im booked as of now.....

Dec 04 12 08:03 am Link

Photographer

JFreedom Photography

Canton, Ohio, US

As I just committed, I have a few time slots I'm looking to fill - so if you are interested and need a photographer, please feel free to send me a message with what time(s) you're available, I'm excited to work with everyone !

~ J

Dec 04 12 10:18 am Link

Model

Pearl Caprice

Cleveland, Ohio, US

JFreedom Photography wrote:
As I just committed, I have a few time slots I'm looking to fill - so if you are interested and need a photographer, please feel free to send me a message with what time(s) you're available, I'm excited to work with everyone !

~ J

Post on facebook too....

It seems alot of people have jumped ship here on MM....

Dec 04 12 11:38 am Link

Model

Pearl Caprice

Cleveland, Ohio, US

BROKEN MORAL COMPASS  wrote:
david ,send me a private mess ,about payment,if i send you a check ,whom do i wrtite it out too....Chuck...................also im booked as of now.....

Chuck, I just sent you a message just in case David didn't get back with you....

I did post the payment instructions on the Facebook page too....

Dec 04 12 11:40 am Link

Photographer

J Foren Studios

Cleveland, Ohio, US

I will be attending this shoot. Models, please contact me if interested in working together!!! Thank you!

Dec 04 12 12:02 pm Link

Model

Pearl Caprice

Cleveland, Ohio, US

J Foren Studios wrote:
I will be attending this shoot. Models, please contact me if interested in working together!!! Thank you!

Hello,

Were you already on the list or were you looking to be added?

If you are looking to be added, we are at capacity for the moment.  I'm waiting to hear back from a few people.  I can add you to the maybe list.  You will be the first photographer added if we have a cancellation. It's still early so I'm sure we will have cancellations.  Let me know if you'd like to be added to the maybe list....  Thanks!

Dec 04 12 12:39 pm Link

Model

CrystalAngel

Dayton, Ohio, US

Hi all I am wanting to come but i need a ride will give gas money ineld like to set a schedule up plz contact me on the fb event page

Dec 04 12 02:21 pm Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

BROKEN MORAL COMPASS  wrote:

You can also pay at the door. Lots easier, tool.

Dec 04 12 07:29 pm Link

Model

Pearl Caprice

Cleveland, Ohio, US

SteveC wrote:

You can also pay at the door. Lots easier, tool.

There will most likely be a line when doors open.  With around 50+ people coming, it would be easier if most paid in advance... I know on previous shoots, it was probably easier, but you all see the attendance....  I don't know about you, but I'd want to get in as fast as possible to start casing out where I'm setting up! The line goes best, "You snooze, you lose, comes to mind"...ha ha ha  But you two already know the area....  so it's probably easy to figure out where you want to be unlike the newbies to the venue smile

Dec 04 12 09:56 pm Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

Hot Rod Girl Pearl wrote:
But you two already know the area....  so it's probably easy to figure out where you want to be unlike the newbies to the venue smile

I seem to recall that I posted somewhere that it would be wise to get there about 9 just for that purpose...wink

Dec 05 12 01:47 pm Link

Photographer

LG RAW Photography

Delaware, Ohio, US

Sched Update (11 is open)

9 casing the joint
10 Teasha Cook-Shoffstall/Emily Brooks
11 OPEN
12: overeating/looking for things to shoot
1: Brittany Nicole Leaser
2: Brandi Sherman
3: Red Ryder
4: Shatema
5: Reba Sue
6: shots of some sort of whiskey...

Dec 05 12 03:17 pm Link

Model

Caliyote

Dayton, Ohio, US

Ooooooooh kay, sign me up Dave!! I will be there for sure smile

Dec 05 12 03:19 pm Link

Model

Pearl Caprice

Cleveland, Ohio, US

Caliyote wrote:
Ooooooooh kay, sign me up Dave!! I will be there for sure smile

Thanks for your interest in attending but right now we are at capacity but its still early. I will add you to a back up list & if there are cancellations, will add you!  Sorry this event just got big & real fast!!  We currently have 36 female models, 26 photographers & 2 male models....

Dec 05 12 04:06 pm Link

Model

Zejay

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Im interested .. im new to this how do i join?

Dec 05 12 07:59 pm Link

Model

Caliyote

Dayton, Ohio, US

Hot Rod Girl Pearl wrote:

Thanks for your interest in attending but right now we are at capacity but its still early. I will add you to a back up list & if there are cancellations, will add you!  Sorry this event just got big & real fast!!  We currently have 36 female models, 26 photographers & 2 male models....

No worries, I was warned a couple days ago that would probably be the case. I have seen the building and the studios, just shot there, so I totally understand, that is A LOT of people! And not just for space but to manage. I will be here happily as a back up. Actually, I might be able to convince someone to come as another male model if you want to even up the scales a little bit, lol! I would just tag along as his assistant if it's not too much trouble. I have gotten my experience with a group shoot already and fully understand how sometimes cancellations can pop up 10 to 1, depending on a lot of factors, and sometimes right at the last minute. I will keep my puppy ears perked and stay at the ready just in case. Thanks for letting me know right away!

Dec 05 12 11:29 pm Link

Photographer

Ken D Photography

Marietta, Ohio, US

This needs a bump. smile

Dec 07 12 03:48 am Link

Photographer

Michael Lynch

Dayton, Ohio, US

Saturday morning bump!!

Dec 08 12 06:41 am Link

Photographer

SPFLD Omni Studio SOS

Clifton, Ohio, US

Sunday Bump.

Dec 09 12 01:51 pm Link

Photographer

YOU Nique Photo

Dayton, Ohio, US

Hello everyone!! Hope everyone is doing good. I have a quick question. I know there is a "No Nude" policy. And I want to be sure and adhere to the guidelines for this event. I have a couple of models I am working with that day who are wondering if Lingerie, corsets, and/or implied is permitted. Therefore, I thought I would come straight to the source for an answer. Everything I shoot is done tastefully to begin with, but since I am having models requesting certain types of shots, I wanted to be completely sure before doing any of them and thought it would be beneficial to us all to know exactly what is, or is not permitted that day. Thank you! smile

Dec 09 12 02:32 pm Link

Model

TT Hayes

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Ok, so apparently, I am coming. Lol.  I am also a mua (Mayhem #2460239).  I would love to get a few shoots in myself....sooo...does anyone still have any spots open??

Oh, and if you are in need of a mua, please shoot me an message telling me what you are looking for,what times,and any other details.

Dec 09 12 04:54 pm Link

Photographer

SPFLD Omni Studio SOS

Clifton, Ohio, US

Are you coming as a MUA or a Model Or Both. We have a waiting list for models cause we don't have enough Photographers yet.

Dec 09 12 05:31 pm Link

Model

TT Hayes

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

both

Dec 09 12 09:32 pm Link

Photographer

Ken D Photography

Marietta, Ohio, US

Okay, sign me up. I've never been to a group shoot where there were more llamas than photographers. This would be a first for me if everyone shows up. smile

Dec 10 12 01:02 am Link

Makeup Artist

Fat Cupcake Makeup

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

every group shoot i have been to, the MUAs have charged a SMALL kit fee...just to cover disposables and such.  Would this be ok?? What if it was just left up to the discretion of the models working with me?

Dec 11 12 01:33 am Link

Photographer

Ken D Photography

Marietta, Ohio, US

Bump smile

Dec 12 12 11:33 am Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

YOU Nique Photo wrote:
Hello everyone!! Hope everyone is doing good. I have a quick question. I know there is a "No Nude" policy. And I want to be sure and adhere to the guidelines for this event. I have a couple of models I am working with that day who are wondering if Lingerie, corsets, and/or implied is permitted. Therefore, I thought I would come straight to the source for an answer. Everything I shoot is done tastefully to begin with, but since I am having models requesting certain types of shots, I wanted to be completely sure before doing any of them and thought it would be beneficial to us all to know exactly what is, or is not permitted that day. Thank you! smile

From what you've posted, you're good to go.

Dec 12 12 12:02 pm Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

Fat Cupcake Makeup  wrote:
every group shoot i have been to, the MUAs have charged a SMALL kit fee...just to cover disposables and such.  Would this be ok?? What if it was just left up to the discretion of the models working with me?

This should be ok.  We have a FB page also where it seems most of the people on this shoot are chatting/posting.  https://www.facebook.com/events/1702002 … mall_reply

Several of the girls have asked about mua/hair stylists.

Dec 12 12 12:04 pm Link

Photographer

Ken D Photography

Marietta, Ohio, US

I hope that everyone remembers to bring a coat for this shoot, upstairs can get kinda chilly. smile

Dec 14 12 01:28 am Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

Ken D Photography wrote:
I hope that everyone remembers to bring a coat for this shoot, upstairs can get kinda chilly. smile

Kinda?   More like, Whoa.. she's got icicles on her......!  lol

Dec 14 12 02:20 am Link

Model

Pearl Caprice

Cleveland, Ohio, US

Here is the current waiting list.  As soon as there are cancellations, the first on the list will be invited to join the attending list.  If you would like to be added to the waiting list, let us know.... smile

Backup list for photographers:

JForen Studios MM: https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=2808586

Backup list for models:

Caliyote MM: https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=2770036

Zeyna MM: https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=2860306

Chelsea Mackay  Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.mackay2

CatalinaCaban
MM: https://www.modelmayhem.com/2864414

AnnaChristine
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/anna.christine.771

Stacy Young Johnson
https://www.facebook.com/stacy.youngjohnson1

Dec 14 12 09:53 am Link

Photographer

Ken D Photography

Marietta, Ohio, US

Another Bump. smile

Dec 16 12 06:07 am Link

Model

Pearl Caprice

Cleveland, Ohio, US

Photographers booked with Teasha Cook-Shoffstall....

She is NO longer attending the group shoot so you now have a schedule opening.   Please post on the page of any openings you may have.

Models & photographers.... We are officially 25-26 days away from the group shoot.

I'm sure there will be cancellations between now & then.

***Please, if you need to cancel, either email myself, David Givens (Omni Photo) or post on the page here on Facebook or Model Mayhem so we may let everyone know and so we can possibly add a model to take your place. Failure to notify of your cancellation in attending, may result in yourself being banned from future events. It's only takes a few mins to let everyone know if you are unable to make it.  Sharing is caring and it's a good way to show you are professional!! smile

Dec 17 12 12:15 pm Link

Model

Pearl Caprice

Cleveland, Ohio, US

****Photographers, the following llamas have possible openings. These are the only ones that I know of. If you are a llama and have openings

Dec 17 12 01:43 pm Link

Model

Pearl Caprice

Cleveland, Ohio, US

Here is some important info about payment for the event!!!

You have two ways to pay right now. Either by mailing a check or money order or in person at the door.

If you would like to pay in advance (highly encouraged to do so)

Make checks payable to: OMNI GROUP

Please include in your payment, your name & modeling if you by two different names and your email & phone number.

Mail to the following address:

14 N. LOWRY AVE.
SPRINGFIELD, OHIO 45505

Payment can be dropped off in person prior to the event if you contact David Givens directly.

Please include the correct payment amount for your role in the event.

MUA's .................... No Charge
Hairstylists..................No Charge
Models ................... $10.00
Photographers ................ $20.00
Photographer's Assistant ......... $10.00
Model's Assistant ......... $10.00

**Cancellation policy: If you pay in advance & severe weather strikes, boyfriend breakup, illness, car trouble, hangover, "just not feeling it", whatever..... and you are unable to make it, you will be able to apply your payment to a future Omni Group Shoot. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds at this time.

>>>I highly encourage EVERYONE to pay in advance when they can! This will save time when you get to the studio when doors open @9am & you won't be in line all that long! You'll be able to start setting up and checking out the location!! There's a lot to see!! And models, you'll want that time to do touch ups on hair & makeup or do your hair & makeup at the studio as well as get dressed in your first session clothing!! 1hr seems like a while but to those who are experienced, one hour is rushing it if you haven't done your hair or makeup!!

If you have any questions, please let me or David Givens (Omni) know!

While you're at it, don't forget to "LIKE" the D. Givens & Omni Photo Facebook page. You can check out some of the work that David has shot at the studio!!! David (Omni Photos) will also announce future group shoots there as well!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/D-Givens … 32?fref=ts

Dec 17 12 03:25 pm Link

Photographer

Ken D Photography

Marietta, Ohio, US

Connie or Dave please take me off the list of attending photographers, I'm so used to Sunday shoots at Omni that I didn't realize that this is a Saturday shoot. I'm already scheduled for a shoot in Columbus that day and I can' make both shoots. Sorry, I was looking forward to meeting many new photographers and models.

~Ken D~

Dec 21 12 03:52 am Link

Model

Caliyote

Dayton, Ohio, US

Will attendees on the waiting list be (preferably privately to make sure we don't miss it) notified when we are accepted in?

Dec 21 12 08:01 pm Link

Photographer

SPFLD Omni Studio SOS

Clifton, Ohio, US

Bump Saturday

Dec 22 12 02:37 pm Link

Photographer

SPFLD Omni Studio SOS

Clifton, Ohio, US

Bump Wednesday

Dec 26 12 04:20 am Link

Photographer