Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Interactive Negotiation Critique for Models Only

Photographer

Fotografica Gregor

Alexandria, Virginia, US

Elesha Eden wrote:
Hiya
I would  trade with you..shhh dont tell everyone
would you trade with me...if so come to London
you have a great port and im sure we could create some great vintage looks
Elesha
x

Of course I would trade with you smile   

Vintage looks would be cool -

I'd also like to do some avant garde beauty and some highly conceptual art pieces with you  -  all content appropriate to your being 16 years of age.... 

It would not be a problem for me to drop off in London sometime when traveling to the continent......   

I have not been to London since the marathon in 2000 -  but I've always liked London....

Cheers

Jan 05 13 04:39 pm Link

Photographer

Fotografica Gregor

Alexandria, Virginia, US

model emily  wrote:
I'd love to work with you.  I really like your work.

I would ASK for trade, expecting a "Sorry, no - here are my rates..." response and I'd likely consider them.   Seeing from your portfolio, you typically work with girls 2"+ taller than me, so I wouldn't be surprised with a response that contained rates.

Nah - I would trade with you - your port is a little light on showing a variety of posing,  but

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30611192
shows me a face the camera loves and a dynamic personality

and

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31153169
shows me nice posing instincts and energy -

I'd like to take you out of the "mold" i see in your port and shoot avant garde beauty work and some very conceptual / edgy fashion / art -  something a bit gothic in the classic sense of the word...  really slicing and dicing the light, really moody, maybe something a bit film noir as well....

my door is always open by the way smile

Jan 05 13 04:46 pm Link

Model

Alice A Dylan

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

It is no secret to both of us that I would definitely be thrilled out of my mind if I ever get the chance to collaborate with you smile as to how far I will go to get you to shoot me, I think I might consider "throwing myself at your feet for the opportunity", cause I know that not only will I come home with fantastic images, but also a whole different level of experience. But of course, a trade shoot would be absolutely wonderful smile

Jan 05 13 05:03 pm Link

Photographer

Fotografica Gregor

Alexandria, Virginia, US

Alice A Dylan wrote:
It is no secret to both of us that I would definitely be thrilled out of my mind if I ever get the chance to collaborate with you smile as to how far I will go to get you to shoot me, I think I might consider "throwing myself at your feet for the opportunity", cause I know that not only will I come home with fantastic images, but also a whole different level of experience. But of course, a trade shoot would be absolutely wonderful smile

and trade would be lovely smile

I have very much enjoyed our many communications, and I adore the lovely and genuine  Lolita vibe in your work -  you know that I very much respect the lifestyle as well....

you might find shooting with me to be a slight bit challenging though -   I really like the qualities you bring to your modeling -  but I would feel somewhat remiss if I did not challenge you a bit smile

Cheers

Jan 05 13 05:30 pm Link

Model

Alice A Dylan

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Fotografica Gregor wrote:
you might find shooting with me to be a slight bit challenging though -   I really like the qualities you bring to your modeling -  but I would feel somewhat remiss if I did not challenge you a bit smile

Cheers

And that is exactly what I am looking forward to, Gregor smile Thank you very much for your kind remarks. It is deeply appreciated.

Jan 05 13 05:59 pm Link

Model

Rachel Love

Desert Hot Springs, California, US

Yes, I would work with you!! I would throw myself at your feet for the opportunity. I honestly like how you catch every one of your models expressions perfectly. I need your awesomeness in my port. ;-)

Jan 08 13 03:24 am Link

Photographer

Fotografica Gregor

Alexandria, Virginia, US

Rachel Love wrote:
Yes, I would work with you!! I would throw myself at your feet for the opportunity. I honestly like how you catch every one of your models expressions perfectly. I need your awesomeness in my port. ;-)

okay - you've sold me -  I am a soft touch for model wanting to build their portfolio as long as I like their look and / or find them interesting...

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/25784022
you've sold that look to me -  I like it

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31076090
I am assuming that this represents something of your personal style - I like that as well.....

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31098199
and I like your engagement with the environment and the mood of the scene here

so if you are open to being coached up a bit on the modeling side,  I would shoot something kind of edgy with you -  something that reflects your personal style but takes it up a notch -  while taking it more in an elegant direction as well -  I could also see shooting with you in a couple of really interesting locations I have in mind - one very lovely, one very gritty -  and if there were anything specific you had in mind I'd be open.....

shame that I'm here, and you're there - or vice versa wink

Jan 08 13 06:28 am Link

Model

JWest

Asheville, North Carolina, US

Happy 2013 smile

I looked through your portfolio and thoroughly enjoyed it, quite talented. I'm working on improving and expanding my portfolio and I think you could really help. I would love to work with you, I can't throw myself at your feet, I'd get a spanking from my husband if I did. Perhaps we could collaborate on a TFP shoot? I have some ideas you might like, I'm also open to suggestions on what you feel might suit me best. Can't wait to hear back from you ;-)

Jan 11 13 08:10 am Link

Model

Luna Diosa

Elizabeth, New Jersey, US

I would def throw myself at your feet for the opportunity! I know my look or stats are not what you would probably shoot but I am broke so I can't pay (I would if I had money to spend) tongue

Jan 11 13 08:48 am Link

Photographer

Fotografica Gregor

Alexandria, Virginia, US

Jojo West wrote:

I looked through your portfolio and thoroughly enjoyed it, quite talented. I'm working on improving and expanding my portfolio and I think you could really help. I would love to work with you, I can't throw myself at your feet, I'd get a spanking from my husband if I did. Perhaps we could collaborate on a TFP shoot? I have some ideas you might like, I'm also open to suggestions on what you feel might suit me best. Can't wait to hear back from you ;-)

I would trade with you at this point -  in a couple of months it will be somewhat less possible....

I would be happy to shoot beauty, fashion, glam and art nudes.  And I would listen to your suggestions as well.   A successful trade produces content for both parties and I always take my model's portfolio needs seriously.

We have touched base about collaboration before -  I'm not putting you off - the models who wind up getting on my schedule these days are those who are very persistent about it and understand that I am always booked up 3 weeks or more ahead.... smile  I have a good bit of demand and a limited attention span lol....

Jan 12 13 06:40 pm Link

Photographer

Fotografica Gregor

Alexandria, Virginia, US

Cynthia Serrano  wrote:
I would def throw myself at your feet for the opportunity! I know my look or stats are not what you would probably shoot but I am broke so I can't pay (I would if I had money to spend) tongue

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/14565590
Right now I am of a mind to trade with you -   I like your look and your style.  We could do something fun and edgy, yet elegant....    my trading availability will become much more restricted by mid March.....

I've been wanting to shoot some bdsm flavoured fashion and glam - subtly edgy stuff - and I think you would be good for that -

I'd be happy to hear what you might like for your portfolio as well

Jan 12 13 06:44 pm Link

Model

MelissaAnn

Seattle, Washington, US

I would negotiate a low rate.  I really love some of your images, and feel they're very flattering to the models, but others, not so much.  I couldn't be absolutely sure I would get any usable images (as good or better than what I currently have) out of a trade shoot, but if I did, I'm sure I'd love them.

Jan 12 13 09:01 pm Link

Photographer

Fotografica Gregor

Alexandria, Virginia, US

MelissaAnn  wrote:
I would negotiate a low rate.  I really love some of your images, and feel they're very flattering to the llamas, but others, not so much.  I couldn't be absolutely sure I would get any usable images (as good or better than what I currently have) out of a trade shoot, but if I did, I'm sure I'd love them.

I think it fair to say that everyone who has shot with me has gotten images that they loved at the time -  my images are all over the portfolios of some very talented llamas....

I do understand that what flatters a llama and what displays certain photography skill sets or artistic approaches are often divergent.

That is why my trade shoots are built around spending time specifically shooting things for the llamas' port - often specific styles or approaches she has seen in my work and requests -  as well as spending time shooting both more mainstream content and more experimental content for my own.....

My maximum day rate for llamas is a small fraction of the usual asking rates.   I find it a good price point because well more than half of llamas accept it.  I have two rates actually, one for local llamas and another a slight bit higher for those who travel, because I understand that they have expenses to meet.   

I usually offer this rate along with the flexibility to schedule me at any time during their visit so that the llama may put our shoot where it does not interfere with any other more lucrative work.

Given your lovely portfolio I would definitely negotiate - whether this would in reality be successful of course I cannot guarantee smile

Jan 13 13 06:11 am Link

Model

Luna Diosa

Elizabeth, New Jersey, US

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/14565590
Right now I am of a mind to trade with you -   I like your look and your style.  We could do something fun and edgy, yet elegant....    my trading availability will become much more restricted by mid March.....

I've been wanting to shoot some bdsm flavoured fashion and glam - subtly edgy stuff - and I think you would be good for that -

I'd be happy to hear what you might like for your portfolio as well

Thanks! I really like your ideas! I always wanted to get into more fashion/alt fashion since I really lack that in my port! smile

Jan 14 13 07:56 am Link

Model

Ann77

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I would hope for a trade, though I don't do nudes, and too short for "real" fashion.  Maybe you could use a few beauty shots and in exchange you could update my fashion port with something elegant.  I would pay if I had the money! smile

Jan 15 13 08:49 am Link

Photographer

Fotografica Gregor

Alexandria, Virginia, US

Ann77 wrote:
I would hope for a trade, though I don't do nudes, and too short for "real" fashion.  Maybe you could use a few beauty shots and in exchange you could update my fashion port with something elegant.  I would pay if I had the money! smile

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/22668514
this shot sells me on the idea of doing some beauty work together -  this is becoming a special interest of mine. 

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/20180120
https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/20126603
lots of good stuff in these shots -   I would consider bringing in my "A" production team to shoot a three look fashion story with you for publication on spec.  I know a ton of decent 'zines that do not require 5'9 models....

and nobody has to shoot nudes with me to get my attention smile 

TF offer accepted -   and if you're for real and would like to make the trip sometime, just give me a month's notice and we'll make it happen.....

Jan 15 13 04:44 pm Link

Model

all_names_are_taken

Ankeny, Iowa, US

I'd hope to trade but sort of expect to see your rates.

Jan 15 13 09:34 pm Link

Model

Ann77

Atlanta, Georgia, US

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/22668514
this shot sells me on the idea of doing some beauty work together -  this is becoming a special interest of mine. 

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/20180120
https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/20126603
lots of good stuff in these shots -   I would consider bringing in my "A" production team to shoot a three look fashion story with you for publication on spec.  I know a ton of decent 'zines that do not require 5'9 models....

and nobody has to shoot nudes with me to get my attention smile 

TF offer accepted -   and if you're for real and would like to make the trip sometime, just give me a month's notice and we'll make it happen.....

Gosh!  Thank you very much for the offer!  I will definitely keep that in mind!  smile

Jan 16 13 09:20 am Link