"I've found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck,
take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often." -Brian Tracy
| Model Society
• 2 0 1 4 T R A V E L / S C H E D U L E
Vegas- January | Portland- February | Austin/Dallas- May | Vancouver BC- June
Ohio- Summer | Possibilities: NY, Denver, Salt Lake City, San Diego
Want to shoot with me, but don't see your area on my travel schedule?
Make me an offer. Buy me a ticket. Volunteer to host me. Let's work together and make it happen!
A B O U T M E:
* I'm a nude model who is passionate about creating art.
* No piercings or tattoos, but several small scars.
* I can [and usually] do my own makeup, but I also enjoy working with MUA's.
* Happy to pose with other models for art nude & editorial images.
* Willing to host select traveling models and photographers, ask for details.
R A T E S / T R A D E I N F O:
* My rates are not reasonable, so please be prepared to pay an obscene
amount of money if you want to book me. The good news: I'm occasionally
willing to negotiate with those of you who are notably impressive.
* I'm always willing to consider trade if the quality of your images are equal or
better than what I currently have in my port. Please be honest with yourself,
& if you can't provide images of similar quality, don't ask me to trade.
* Looking to add film, wet plate, polaroid, and toy camera images to my port.
A V A I L A B I L I T Y:
* I work Mon-Wed at another job, available for booking/travel Thurs-Sun.
* I have flexible vacation time, and can often take additional days off for travel.
* Due to time constraints, I must occasionally decline both paid & TF* offers,
please do not take it personally.
N O T E to P H O T O G R A P H E R S:
* I don't care how old, fat, bald, or ugly you are, lets shoot!
* NO TF for clothed images-you must pay to see me clothed. Seriously.
* My limits: Depends on who you are, and how good your work is. Ask me.
* Sorry, but I will not consider offers for video work, ever (including clothed
and non-pornographic video).
Thanks for your consideration, I look forward to working with you.
Inspire me, and I will inspire you.