Model

NicoleNudes

Posts: 3963

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I know, I know - it's not like I got published in the magazine or anything and lots of people get published on photovogue, but it's still fucking awesome when it happens

big_smile

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31627436 18+

http://www.vogue.it/en/photovogue/Portf … 1095/Image

Feb 11 13 07:39 am Link

Photographer

SME

Posts: 21395

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

You don't need disclaimers before the excitement - it is cool!  And well deserved.  You rock.  smile

Feb 11 13 07:57 am Link

Model

NicoleNudes

Posts: 3963

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Sita Mae wrote:
You don't need disclaimers before the excitement - it is cool!  And well deserved.  You rock.  smile

Thank you! big_smile

*huggles*

Feb 11 13 11:06 am Link

Photographer

Stephoto Photography

Posts: 19875

Amherst, Massachusetts, US

Pretty big_smile Congrats!

and OMG. You came to Albany- that close- and didn't tell me? sad sad

Feb 11 13 11:42 am Link

Model

NicoleNudes

Posts: 3963

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

SPierce Photography wrote:
Pretty big_smile Congrats!

and OMG. You came to Albany- that close- and didn't tell me? sad sad

I passed through on my way back home.

I had no idea that you were by there.
If it makes you feel any better - I wouldn't have been able to shoot with you anyways since it was on Sat and all the roads in your state were closed because of the snow storm. sad

Feb 11 13 11:56 am Link

Photographer

Stephoto Photography

Posts: 19875

Amherst, Massachusetts, US

NicoleNudes wrote:

I passed through on my way back home.

I had no idea that you were by there.
If it makes you feel any better - I wouldn't have been able to shoot with you anyways since it was on Sat and all the roads in your state were closed because of the snow storm. sad

fair enough. I'm glad you didn't get stuck in the area! it got nasty.

Feb 11 13 12:15 pm Link

Model

NicoleNudes

Posts: 3963

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

SPierce Photography wrote:

fair enough. I'm glad you didn't get stuck in the area! it got nasty.

I saw on the news how much snow Boston got - fuck that lol.
NY wasn't bad. I didn't have any problems driving, good ol' winter tires and my mini tank did me good that day big_smile

Feb 11 13 12:58 pm Link

Photographer

Bubble77

Posts: 10706

Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

I'ma gone deek in and drop a quick borat all over this shiz.

Feb 11 13 01:12 pm Link

Photographer

Stephoto Photography

Posts: 19875

Amherst, Massachusetts, US

NicoleNudes wrote:
I saw on the news how much snow Boston got - fuck that lol.
NY wasn't bad. I didn't have any problems driving, good ol' winter tires and my mini tank did me good that day big_smile

Thank god I'm no where near Boston (bout 2 hours away from me) big_smile . I heard they got nailed up there too! Glad you made it safely!

Feb 11 13 01:14 pm Link

Model

NicoleNudes

Posts: 3963

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Bubble77 wrote:
I'ma gone deek in and drop a quick borat all over this shiz.

boratborat

Feb 11 13 01:16 pm Link

Photographer

Bek Ruszin

Posts: 6023

Levittown, Pennsylvania, US

Woop, woop!

Feb 11 13 01:25 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

You're on a roll today.

What's next, announcing your plans to run for Pope?

Feb 11 13 01:26 pm Link

Model

Angel ONeill

Posts: 134

Venice, Veneto, Italy

Congrats Nicole you look gorge!

Feb 11 13 01:30 pm Link

Model

NicoleNudes

Posts: 3963

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Russian Katarina wrote:
You're on a roll today.

What's next, announcing your plans to run for Pope?

Haha I know! big_smile

Today has been awesome!

lol
I can't - I'm not an old man.

Feb 11 13 02:05 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

NicoleNudes wrote:

Haha I know! big_smile

Today has been awesome!

lol
I can't - I'm not an old man.

...which is why you should run. It's time to replace the boob* in office with boobs in office.





*boob = idiot for our non British members

Feb 11 13 02:32 pm Link

Photographer

MMDesign

Posts: 18647

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Great shot.

Feb 11 13 03:06 pm Link

Photographer

Bubble77

Posts: 10706

Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

Russian Katarina wrote:
*boob = idiot for our non British members

... I loves me some big firm idiots!!




hmm

It just ain't the same.

Feb 11 13 04:10 pm Link