Photographer

Modelographer

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

When was the last time you seethed?

I mean really, deeply, burned with hatred?

Just curious is all....

Mar 16 13 10:14 am Link

Photographer

Eye of Sicari

Toledo, Ohio, US

Due to winter blas I have not seethed in a long, long time. The new camera I bought has sat in it's box for 2 weeks now. I look at it and think I should go shoot something with it but can't seem to find my ambition. I have concepts, the effort seems to much tho.

Mar 22 13 08:35 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Eye of Sicari wrote:
Due to winter blas I have not seethed in a long, long time. The new camera I bought has sat in it's box for 2 weeks now. I look at it and think I should go shoot something with it but can't seem to find my ambition. I have concepts, the effort seems to much tho.

hmmm

I double dog dare you to go shoot something!

THERE!

Mar 22 13 09:35 pm Link

Photographer

Zebadiah _MI

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Eye of Sicari wrote:

I'll give you the advice I was given by someone a few years ago in similar situation.

"Put on your big girl panties and go do it."

Mar 23 13 11:20 am Link

Photographer

Eye of Sicari

Toledo, Ohio, US

I've kind of been shooting, just with an Optio and nothing people related really. Meh...just meh.

Mar 23 13 09:09 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Eye of Sicari wrote:
I've kind of been shooting, just with an Optio and nothing people related really. Meh...just meh.

Ya gotta keep up! tongue

Mar 24 13 09:44 am Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Eye of Sicari wrote:

you optioed too ?

Mar 24 13 11:40 am Link

Photographer

Eye of Sicari

Toledo, Ohio, US

scrymettet wrote:

you optioed too ?

my main camera died January 1rst and I didn't have money to replace it. I found an Optio on ebay and decided it could help me get threw winter until I could afford better. It's nice but wouldn't shoot a lot of what I wanted.

Mar 24 13 03:35 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Eye of Sicari wrote:

my main camera died January 1rst and I didn't have money to replace it. I found an Optio on ebay and decided it could help me get threw winter until I could afford better. It's nice but wouldn't shoot a lot of what I wanted.

I like it for pocket toy.
I cannot have the K's all the time with me

Mar 24 13 03:55 pm Link

Photographer

Eye of Sicari

Toledo, Ohio, US

scrymettet wrote:

I like it for pocket toy.
I cannot have the K's all the time with me

I like it for my pocket and I clip it to my vest. It's kind of nice to not lug 50 pounds of gear when I go out

Mar 24 13 04:49 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Eye of Sicari wrote:

I like it for my pocket and I clip it to my vest. It's kind of nice to not lug 50 pounds of gear when I go out

don't start me on that

Mar 24 13 05:31 pm Link