Forums > Events > Seattle: Easy Beauty Retouching Class April 20th

Retoucher

CRWmedia

Los Angeles, California, US

My name is Christine Wolfe and I have been sharing this step-by-step workflow in cities through the US/CA since 2009. We open only 20 seats annually in each city for those who would like to learn an extremely simple and fast technique for beauty editing.

Beginners are welcome and experienced users can expect to turn out stunning images with reduced processing time. A complete workbook detailing step-by-step instructions will also be yours to take home from the class.

Seattle- Saturday April 20th 1:00pm-4:30pm
Courtyard Marriott 925 Westlake Ave N., Seattle, WA

San Francisco- Sunday April 21st 1:00pm-4:30pm
Sandbox Suites 567 Sutter St., San Francisco, CA

Class is strictly limited to 20 participants to preserve the interactive learning experience- no exceptions. If seats remain we welcome walk-ins on a first come, first served basis. Sometimes we sell out ahead of time and sometimes we don't. Feel free to check with me to see how it's looking or reserve your seat at the link below if you want a confirmed reservation to ensure you get in.

More details on my MM page as well as http://crwmedia.com/attend_a_class.html

MM'rs can take $20 off with code VIP20.

I am pleased to offer a money back guarantee on the content I teach- I am confident in it's value GIVEN you like my retouching style. If my style is not for you, then this class is not either. I am a full time professional retoucher and you can find my work published in countless magazines and retail lookbooks internationally. I stay very busy and credit the speedy techniques for my ability to retouch quickly and therefor offer extremely competitive pricing for quality edits.

Gorgeous photos + priced competitively = clients to the yard wink 

Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Christine Wolfe
[email protected]
www.crwmedia.com
www.facebook.com/crwmedia
www.twitter.com/christinewolfe

Apr 08 13 12:39 pm Link