EDIT:  Look, Ma!  Top of the page!

Missed you, Guy!!!
(You sneaky page-topper!)

Oct 14 14 08:44 am Link

Photographer

Stealthlynns Lens

Ashland, Ohio, US

Hey everyone
I had so much fun at the shoot Thank you Jim, Sharon and Jane for the wonderful food and conversations... I enjoyed working with all my models Got some great shots you were all so beautiful and a joy to work with, I'm excited to start retouching a little and sending them out.

Sorry that I left early I had planned on staying till Sunday but I wasn't feeling vary well,and  was getting anxious to hear back from my doctors I was supposed to hear back from them Monday on some test results but about an hour ago they came in, doctors tell me I have severe stomach ulcers right now they are considering a minor surgery where they will cut a few nerves. They have started some treatments and I should be feeling better vary soon; sorry if I scared you Jim dr says he thinks my shaking was just due to pain.

Can't wait for the next shoot smile

Oct 14 14 10:39 am Link

Photographer

Shawn Ingram Photo

Stoutsville, Ohio, US

Stealthlynns Lens wrote:
Hey everyone
I had so much fun at the shoot Thank you Jim, Sharon and Jane for the wonderful food and conversations... I enjoyed working with all my models Got some great shots you were all so beautiful and a joy to work with, I'm excited to start retouching a little and sending them out.

Sorry that I left early I had planned on staying till Sunday but I wasn't feeling vary well,and  was getting anxious to hear back from my doctors I was supposed to hear back from them Monday on some test results but about an hour ago they came in, doctors tell me I have severe stomach ulcers right now they are considering a minor surgery where they will cut a few nerves. They have started some treatments and I should be feeling better vary soon; sorry if I scared you Jim dr says he thinks my shaking was just due to pain.

Can't wait for the next shoot smile

Thoughts and prayers are with you!

Oct 14 14 12:19 pm Link

Photographer

Stealthlynns Lens

Ashland, Ohio, US

Thoughts and prayers are with you!

Awe thank you shawn my prayers are with you to, we all missed you at the shoot.

Oct 14 14 12:26 pm Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

I have 2 new puppies Guy, and unlike a lot of models, they don't flake.

We missed you, it isn't the same when our regular friends can't make it.

Amanda, I am sooooo happy it isn't cancer. You take care of yourself and come back well. Anytime you and your family would like to come down, contact me.

Shawn, really sorry you got your days mixed up. We were really looking forward to seeing you. Many, many people asked where you were and how you were doing. Hope to see you at the next shoot. I will contact you personally.

Oct 14 14 01:19 pm Link

Photographer

Stealthlynns Lens

Ashland, Ohio, US

Cascading Falls Photogr wrote:
I have 2 new puppies Guy, and unlike a lot of models, they don't flake.

We missed you, it isn't the same when our regular friends can't make it.

Amanda, I am sooooo happy it isn't cancer. You take care of yourself and come back well. Anytime you and your family would like to come down, contact me.

Shawn, really sorry you got your days mixed up. We were really looking forward to seeing you. Many, many people asked where you were and how you were doing. Hope to see you at the next shoot. I will contact you personally.

So am I!!! Doctors say me stressing about how it might have been was only making it worse, I'm so relieved; thank you Jim love you guys!

Oct 14 14 01:31 pm Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

Stealthlynns Lens wrote:

So am I!!! Doctors say me stressing about how it might have been was only making it worse, I'm so relieved; thank you Jim love you guys!

Glad it's something they can fix and get you feeling better soon! How did you make it through the morning, even?  You're one tough cookie! Feel better real soon!

Oct 14 14 10:23 pm Link

Photographer

Stealthlynns Lens

Ashland, Ohio, US

I felt pretty bad until lunch the corn chowder helped a lot, yeah I get it from my dad lol my dad broke his heel and ankle in 4 spots one time at the farm he kept working and didn't go to the dr for 3 days once he did they had to do surgery b.c it was so broken up, he almost cut his finger off one time he's a tractor mechanic and had a tractor split and was lifting the engine out with a chain hoist and a gear broke inside and the engine fell right on his hand from the pain he yanked his hand out from under it and pretty much left his finger behind I was only 9 or 10 sitting off to the side keeping him company when it happend he about passed out from blood loss he had me go get a towl when I came back he had the finger bandaged up and taped with duct tape and was already trying to lift the engine back up again!...something in us can just keep right on a working, gets my dad in trouble though he's a little more stubborn than me lol

Thank you I'm already feeling much better, they were worried about pain meds with the amount of bleeding but yesterday I was offered a spinal epidural that helped a lot.

Oct 15 14 06:18 am Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

Mandie, you are a trooper!

Oct 15 14 07:17 am Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

AND MANDY SHOWED UP WITH ALL HER PAIN AND HEALTH PROBLEMS. IT SHOULD SHAME THE MANY MODELS THAT DIDN'T SHOW UP WITH PITIFUL EXCUSES.

98% OF LIFE IS JUST SHOWING UP.

Oct 15 14 11:42 am Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

The MUA is a FB friend of mine and she just posted this on her timeline:

"So, I've just had a helluva day. Had to go to ER...big, huge kidney stone AND kidney infection. Just came back from surgery. ..they removed the stone. Keeping overnight because my temp kept spiking. And here I thought it was the flu."

She had a good reason, huh?  ouch!

Oct 16 14 09:05 pm Link

Model

Stacey Willow

Thornville, Ohio, US

I am so sorry I had to miss this. I contacted my photographers. Most of which knew I had a lot going on right now. I have been sick off and on. Also been a little out of it. I am hoping soon to start shooting again. I have been taking some time to myself to get things situated in my life.

Nov 03 14 11:40 pm Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

I know that it will be a while yet before the spring shoot thread goes up, but with the events forum being lumped back together instead of by regions, it might be harder to find.

The quick way may be to go to the events forum, click on search at the top and search by Jim's profile number, 1120699 .

That will show you what threads that he has posted in (pretty much just the HH threads).

Maybe when it's time to post our schedules on our profiles, include a link to the then current thread?

Jan 11 15 05:36 am Link

Model

Gabby Taylor

Columbus, Ohio, US

Aug 12 15 10:31 pm Link

Model

Gabby Taylor

Columbus, Ohio, US

Aug 12 15 10:33 pm Link