Forums > Events > Erotic/explicit shoot this sunday 9/14, salem ma

Photographer

scott lanes

Salem, Massachusetts, US

I am running an erotic group shoot at my studio this Sunday from 1-4pm. Here's some details:

Many of you know Jada as one of our favorite glamour workshop models and I'm certain she will become one of our favorite erotic models as well. We will be shooting solo stills that range from Hustler-style erotic poses to masturbation with glass toys and vibrators. I have done erotic shoots with Jada and she is great on set with a confidence and sensuality that you will love.

Jada is an awesome model and she is super easy to work with. She has an amazing body and is a lot of fun. I know you will not be disappointed and you will leave with some great shots. This is going to be a workshop that you don't want to miss.

The date is Sunday September 14th, 1-4PM, the fee for this shoot is $19950 with 1 on 1's for $75/half hour following the main shoot. The regular refund applies, if you cancel 7 days before the shoot or if canceled I will refund your fee right away.

Register here:
http://www.salemstudio.com/archives/352327

Sep 11 14 10:00 am Link

Photographer

Park Avenue Pin-ups

Waverly, New York, US

Jada must be on heck of a model for the workshop to be worth $19950.  Missing decimal point hopefully?

Sep 12 14 03:08 pm Link

Photographer

GER Photography

Imperial, California, US

Oopsy!!

Sep 12 14 03:32 pm Link