Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > New MUA seeking feedback

Makeup Artist

Blue Mitchell

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hello everyone! My name is Blue and I am 16 years old and I am a makeup artist. I know what you're thinking, "How is that possible at your age?" Well, I'm very professional. I've already done makeup for a film, I've worked with Lance Burton (world famous magician), and I've done makeup for various photoshoots. I'm looking for critique on my work and advise on how to "break into the industry". Any tips and feedback and much appreciated!

Feb 19 15 10:21 pm Link

Model

KatrinaWhite

San Mateo, California, US

DennieBlueMitchell wrote:
Hello everyone! My name is Blue and I am 16 years old and I am a makeup artist. I know what you're thinking, "How is that possible at your age?" Well, I'm very professional. I've already done makeup for a film, I've worked with Lance Burton (world famous magician), and I've done makeup for various photoshoots. I'm looking for critique on my work and advise on how to "break into the industry". Any tips and feedback and much appreciated!

I would like to see more dramatic and/or editorial makeup in your portfolio. It seems most of your photos are more natural looks. I would suggest doing some trade work with talented local models and photographers to give your portfolio a bit more pop. Good luck! smile

May 21 15 02:26 am Link