Forums > Model Colloquy > Sexiest thing ever!

Photographer

MM162

BRONX, New York, US

[DELETED]

Mar 02 15 03:30 pm Link

Photographer

Zael Photography

New York, New York, US

You might not get the sort of reply you are hoping for. A lot of people - models and photographers alike - view modelling and photography as a job and not as a social hook-up. If you do a random search of model profiles, you'll see a decent percent that explicitly say that.

Mar 02 15 06:48 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Nothing sexy here haha...

Mar 02 15 06:52 pm Link

Photographer

Brooklyn Bridge Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t267/jdmt37/simpsons-burlesque.gif

Mar 02 15 07:00 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

When they treated me like a professional model trying to do her job, and not like something to get their rocks off on, so we did a photoshoot that I'd been booked for,  instead of trying to make the sex.

Totally turns me on.

Mar 02 15 07:03 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Laura UnBound wrote:
When they treated me like a professional model trying to do her job, and not like something to get their rocks off on, so we did a photoshoot that I'd been booked for,  instead of trying to make the sex.

Totally turns me on.

AAaaaaaahhhh... the highly coveted "free-will-nookie"!!!      borat

Mar 02 15 07:06 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Add162 wrote:
Not sure if this will work haha...but can we share the sexiest thing that's ever happened on a shoot? or before the shoot? after? was there a love connection..etc.

You might wanna do some self-reflection about the real reason you want to get into model photography...

Isn't that your second post along the "photography leads to sex line?"

Mar 02 15 07:09 pm Link

Photographer

CNP Photography

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Been doing this since about 2008. Have yet to have anything sexy happen. Even when the naked girl fell off the ladder and landed on top of me it wasn't sexy. Painful, yes, but not sexy,

Mar 02 15 07:14 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Tirado Photography

New York, New York, US

It was a clear summer day. The model was beautiful. Everything was perfect. As she looked at me and I looked at her I knew there could be some magic.  For the next several hours I pressed......the shutter. We got some great shots.

Mar 02 15 07:24 pm Link

Photographer

James Garfield

Perth, Western Australia, Australia

The sexiest thing that ever happens on one of my shoots is me getting my f1.2l 85mm lens out. Other than that it's politeness & professionalism all the way. Sorry to disappoint.

Mar 02 15 10:58 pm Link

Photographer

Grady Richardson

Houston, Texas, US

I brought my adult son along with me to help carry equipment on a shoot at Enchanted Rock, outside of Austin, Texas. On the way there, he was asking me "Is she gonna get naked?" I told him that she had said that she wanted to do some shots "in minimal clothing", so it was a possibility, and that I expected him to be adult about it.

She did, in fact "get naked".

On the way back from the shoot I asked him what he thought of it. He said, "At first, I was like -Wow, we're outside and she's naked! But after a while it was just kinda - eh, she's naked, big deal."

Mar 03 15 09:09 am Link

Photographer

Connor Photography

Newark, Delaware, US

Add162 wrote:
Not sure if this will work haha...but can we share the sexiest thing that's ever happened on a shoot? or before the shoot? after? was there a love connection..etc.

I don't know about others.  I have models knocking at my door and pay me hundreds of dollars to shoot with them.  They offer themselves before, during and after the shoot.  This is the best job a man can ask for. 

Add162, you came to the right place. wink

Mar 03 15 09:47 am Link

Photographer

LightDreams

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

James Garfield wrote:
The sexiest thing that ever happens on one of my shoots is me getting my f1.2l 85mm lens out....

I could whip out mine. It's longer than yours. So there!

Okay, okay.  So comparing lengths in millimeters, somehow just doesn't quite cut it...

---

P.S. Besides, it's not the size that counts. It's how you use it.

Mar 03 15 09:55 am Link

Photographer

DespayreFX

Delta, British Columbia, Canada

LightDreams wrote:
I could whip out mine. It's longer than yours. So there!

Okay, okay.  So comparing lengths in millimeters, somehow just doesn't quite cut it...

Lol!

I asked a blindfolded model to open her mouth and stick out her tongue (was going to place a small cinnamon heart on it [spur of the moment thought]), she asked if I was planning on sticking something else in her mouth... I said no... she was unhappy about that. I don't know if that counts as sexy, but it was funny... well, to me anyway. smile

Oh, and FTR, I didn't. smile

Mar 03 15 10:04 am Link

Model

LauraLuna

Madrid, Madrid, Spain

The sexiest things ever happened to me in a photoshoot arevwhen the communication between the photographer and me flows, the thrill when posing and that warm feeling given by self-improvement.

Mar 03 15 04:33 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Guess he changed his mind...

Mar 03 15 04:37 pm Link