Forums > Model Colloquy > Things that get on your nerves during a shoot

Photographer

Laura Elizabeth Photo

Rochester, New York, US

So maybe I'm just extra sensitive but lately when I've been shooting I feel like the way I'm operating is getting on a models nerves.  Manly, I'm very picky and I'll do the same pose 25 times if I feel there's potential but it's just not perfect.  Naturally I'd like to not annoy my models but still get good results.  So what are some things that bug you during a shoot and what are things the photographer could do differently to make things easier for you to tolerate?

Aug 10 15 02:08 pm Link

Photographer

Connor Photography

Newark, Delaware, US

It happens to me all the time. 

Before the model is getting upset with me.  I prepare her to accept this will happen.  I would show her a BTS video of a high fashion shoot, showing the model jumping 100 times  to get the shot that later appears in the magazine.   If she can do that, it is OK for you (my model) to jump 30 times to get me the shot. 

It is all about communication with your model. Keep them informed about their progress and thing that need to be done.  It is a sense of respect of their time and effort really.  smile

Aug 10 15 02:22 pm Link

Model

Layla_B

Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands

The only thing that can annoy me during a shoot is that it becomes cloudy when the sun is supposed to shine!
Really, I'm a perfectionist myself to. I've danced back and forth literally 107 times in a shoot. Jumped about 20 times for the perfect airborne pose...
If it's not right and I want it right, I'll do it again. I don't mind doing that, it's my job as a model.
Okay, so maybe a thing that can bother me a bit is when I find out a photographer is settling for less than that be achieved. But fortunately I don't see those very often. Most people I work with also want the best!
big_smile

Aug 10 15 04:02 pm Link

Photographer

Jay Farrell

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Anyone who shoots with me KNOWS I'm annoying, but it is for the good of the shoot and the photos. So zero apologies big_smile

Aug 10 15 04:16 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Hemming

Easton, Maryland, US

Opening the camera back without rewinding the film first!

Aug 10 15 04:26 pm Link

Photographer

ImOutOfHere

New York, New York, US

A few people have gotten a bit annoyed with me for working on a shot until I get what I want.  I do the same thing, I'll take 10 pics of the same thing till I'm happy.  Not sure why that gets some models annoyed but from what I gather is has to do with them wanting to cram as many looks as possible in there.  However, it should be about quality and not quantity.

Aug 10 15 04:30 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

People who are constantly unhappy with my neck position. I worked with a guy last year who, every shot or two, would stop, adjust my head, before taking a couple more shots, then adjust my head again. This went on for about four hours.

I've had a medical problem since 2011 that has contributed to chronic neck pain and stiffness. I actually just had surgery to correct this only 10 days ago, so I've been dealing with it a looooong time. For most of that time, I had some limitation in the range of motion in my neck already. I simply could not turn my head in certain ways that a few photographers felt looked best, or I could only hold it for a couple of seconds before my head would resume a more neutral position, simply because of lack of neck flexibility.

The day after a neck-twisting shoot, I would be in a great deal of discomfort. For several days after the shoot I mentioned above, I could barely turn my head in either direction.

Aug 10 15 04:35 pm Link

Photographer

Laura Elizabeth Photo

Rochester, New York, US

Connor Photography wrote:
It happens to me all the time. 

Before the model is getting upset with me.  I prepare her to accept this will happen.  I would show her a BTS video of a high fashion shoot, showing the model jumping 100 times  to get the shot that later appears in the magazine.   If she can do that, it is OK for you (my model) to jump 30 times to get me the shot. 

It is all about communication with your model. Keep them informed about their progress and thing that need to be done.  It is a sense of respect of their time and effort really.  smile

Yeah I definitely try to talk to models and let them know why I'm doing things and why I'm not happy yet and I do feel like ok sometimes I can go overboard shooting the same pose but I'd rather have too many options later then nothing I like at all.  I've totally had shoots where I thought I got everything I wanted and then I look later and I'm like 'craaaaap this doesn't work'.

I think a lot of new or more inexperience models might think it's like ANTM and that the shoot will be super high energy and a different pose every second and at least for me it's just not like that, especially on beauty shoots where I need something very specific.

Aug 11 15 07:29 am Link

Photographer

Laura Elizabeth Photo

Rochester, New York, US

Yajhil Alvarez wrote:
A few people have gotten a bit annoyed with me for working on a shot until I get what I want.  I do the same thing, I'll take 10 pics of the same thing till I'm happy.  Not sure why that gets some models annoyed but from what I gather is has to do with them wanting to cram as many looks as possible in there.  However, it should be about quality and not quantity.

Yeah I feel like a lot of models wanna do a million different poses and most of the time I like to get a perfect shot of just a couple poses.  This most recent time I would do a few shots and then the model would be like 'ok what's next?' and I had to be like 'the same thing because I haven't gotten what i wanted yet'  This happened a few times during the shoot

Especially with new girls when they don't know how to pose well on their own or certain looks just aren't flattering I don't want them posing all willy nilly and hoping I get a good shot.  I honestly would like to go on shoots with other photographers cuase maybe it's just me and this isn't the norm but it seems to be working so far since I keep getting decent pictures.

Aug 11 15 07:39 am Link

Photographer

Light and Lens Studio

Sisters, Oregon, US

Models constantly "Texting". Indicates the really aren't "there"

Aug 11 15 08:01 am Link

Photographer

DespayreFX

Delta, British Columbia, Canada

I have found newer models get impatient very quickly, they want to do something else immediately, and even when I tell them to "hold that pose I'm going to take several of this shot from different angles" they often move after the shutter and I have to re-pose them again too.

One thing that I have done that seems to help is shoot with a wireless tether (eye-fi cards, quite inexpensive), and leave my laptop in a line of sight with the model. Most models appreciate being able to see a decent sized image of what we're trying to capture and can see what it is that I'm not liking when I point it out. It also gives them something to do while standing there being bored (they can see a photostream of images we've recently taken that just keep cycling around), and occasionally they have some really good input on an image and they want to try it again too.

Other than that, newer models seem to think it's all 1 shot-move, 1 shot-move, all the time.

Aug 11 15 08:08 am Link

Photographer

Laura Elizabeth Photo

Rochester, New York, US

DespayreFX wrote:
I have found newer models get impatient very quickly, they want to do something else immediately, and even when I tell them to "hold that pose I'm going to take several of this shot from different angles" they often move after the shutter and I have to re-pose them again too.

One thing that I have done that seems to help is shoot with a wireless tether (eye-fi cards, quite inexpensive), and leave my laptop in a line of sight with the model. Most models appreciate being able to see a decent sized image of what we're trying to capture and can see what it is that I'm not liking when I point it out. It also gives them something to do while standing there being bored (they can see a photostream of images we've recently taken that just keep cycling around), and occasionally they have some really good input on an image and they want to try it again too.

Other than that, newer models seem to think it's all 1 shot-move, 1 shot-move, all the time.

I really wanna try to shoot tethered!  I think I'd do wired though just to save money but I agree it might help to be able to easily point out what I don't like to the photos.  It's tricky sometimes though because it's more of a feeling like 'I can do better' as opposed to really hating a specific aspect and I'm probably a lot picky than most of the models I work with.

Aug 11 15 08:19 am Link

Model

nexiste plus

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Laura Bello wrote:

Yeah I feel like a lot of models wanna do a million different poses and most of the time I like to get a perfect shot of just a couple poses.  This most recent time I would do a few shots and then the model would be like 'ok what's next?' and I had to be like 'the same thing because I haven't gotten what i wanted yet'  This happened a few times during the shoot

Especially with new girls when they don't know how to pose well on their own or certain looks just aren't flattering I don't want them posing all willy nilly and hoping I get a good shot.  I honestly would like to go on shoots with other photographers cuase maybe it's just me and this isn't the norm but it seems to be working so far since I keep getting decent pictures.

I can identify with that. It can get pretty boring sometimes, but if you have good music or good conversation that helps.

Aug 11 15 08:45 am Link

Photographer

DespayreFX

Delta, British Columbia, Canada

Laura Bello wrote:
I really wanna try to shoot tethered!  I think I'd do wired though just to save money but I agree it might help to be able to easily point out what I don't like to the photos.  It's tricky sometimes though because it's more of a feeling like 'I can do better' as opposed to really hating a specific aspect and I'm probably a lot picky than most of the models I work with.

I tend to move a lot when I shoot so I find that wire limits me, esp. length without spending more money on boosters etc, and when outdoors, it's not practical, but the eye-fi cards are a really good value, I got my last 32GB card for 60USD. And I can stream wirelessly not only the JPG, but even the RAW if  I wanted to. Lightroom will monitor a folder for import too. But yes, it's a little slower than wired.

They do a direct wi-fi connect to your laptop... it will also go to your phone if you want it to instead.

Aug 11 15 09:21 am Link

Photographer

Laura Elizabeth Photo

Rochester, New York, US

DespayreFX wrote:

I tend to move a lot when I shoot so I find that wire limits me, esp. length without spending more money on boosters etc, and when outdoors, it's not practical, but the eye-fi cards are a really good value, I got my last 32GB card for 60USD. And I can stream wirelessly not only the JPG, but even the RAW if  I wanted to. Lightroom will monitor a folder for import too. But yes, it's a little slower than wired.

They do a direct wi-fi connect to your laptop... it will also go to your phone if you want it to instead.

Oh I didn't know about eye-fi!  That sounds absolutely amazing because I also feel like a cable would limit me (or I'd trip on it and break something :p) I'l have to look more into that cause yeah 60 should be doable for me smile  This is why I love the forums.

Aug 11 15 10:09 am Link

Photographer

Connor Photography

Newark, Delaware, US

Laura Bello wrote:
Oh I didn't know about eye-fi!  That sounds absolutely amazing because I also feel like a cable would limit me (or I'd trip on it and break something :p) I'l have to look more into that cause yeah 60 should be doable for me smile  This is why I love the forums.

I wish eyefi works as good as they say.   But it is not.  Now the card is sitting somewhere in the pile of junks.  Depending on the camera you use, the transmission of data is not the best.  I even set up a independent hub for eyefi card to use. I tried for weeks with my D200. I give up eventually.

Aug 11 15 11:07 am Link

Photographer

Thinking Inside The Box

Diamond Bar, California, US

Connor Photography wrote:
I wish eyefi works as good as they say.   But it is not.  Now the card is sitting somewhere in the pile of junks.  Depending on the camera you use, the transmission of data is not the best.  I even set up a independent hub for eyefi card to use. I tried for weeks with my D200. I give up eventually.

I've been using CameraMator since it was first released via Kickstarter, and like it a lot. It's got mperfect/clunky software, but it tethers pretty reliably to my tablet. I send over a medium JPEG (18 megapixels, I think), and it makes it much easier to explain where there's an issue to both the model and makeup artist. Too bad the company seems to have gone under. iUSBportCamera is made by the same manufacturer as the CameraMator, and they're still in business.)

My shooting buddy uses a CamRanger, tethered to his computer, and it seems to work as well for that. He doesn't send the Raw files over  anymore (I can't, but wouldn't if I could, for speed reasons), just the JPEGs, but that's enough for reviewing purposes.

Neither is close to wired speed, but neither requires wires between the camera and tablet/computer, which makes things a lot easier. They are notably more expensive than eye-fi, but notably less expensive than either Canon or Nikon's offerings.

Aug 11 15 07:18 pm Link

Photographer

Laura Elizabeth Photo

Rochester, New York, US

Thinking Inside The Box wrote:

I've been using CameraMator since it was first released via Kickstarter, and like it a lot. It's got mperfect/clunky software, but it tethers pretty reliably to my tablet. I send over a medium JPEG (18 megapixels, I think), and it makes it much easier to explain where there's an issue to both the model and makeup artist. Too bad the company seems to have gone under. iUSBportCamera is made by the same manufacturer as the CameraMator, and they're still in business.)

My shooting buddy uses a CamRanger, tethered to his computer, and it seems to work as well for that. He doesn't send the Raw files over  anymore (I can't, but wouldn't if I could, for speed reasons), just the JPEGs, but that's enough for reviewing purposes.

Neither is close to wired speed, but neither requires wires between the camera and tablet/computer, which makes things a lot easier. They are notably more expensive than eye-fi, but notably less expensive than either Canon or Nikon's offerings.

I've heard good things about Camranger but it's out of my price range, that's why something that was 50 bucks sounded so exciting to me.  I need to be pretty frugal about buyig my equipment and really I don't NEED to shoot tethered I just think it would be nice but I can always just use a cord if I really want to and save some money I'll just have to be careful working with it, but my studio is small so hopefully that would make it a little easier to work with.

Aug 12 15 05:06 am Link

Photographer

HarryL

Chicago, Illinois, US

My worst nightmare = When models distracted by their own problems  includes over booked issues!

HarryL

Aug 12 15 06:22 am Link

Model

Audrey Seybold NYC

New York, New York, US

For some reason this doesnt annoy me

Yes I have done the same thing 100 times and held a pose for an extended period of time  while the photographer composed the perfect shot he wanted

But I didnt say anything,  I mean, I just accepted it as part of modeling.  Part of being a human canvas/ living doll

I figured it was normal so I didnt get annoyed

Aug 12 15 08:02 am Link

Model

Dekilah

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Laura Bello wrote:
So maybe I'm just extra sensitive but lately when I've been shooting I feel like the way I'm operating is getting on a models nerves.  Manly, I'm very picky and I'll do the same pose 25 times if I feel there's potential but it's just not perfect.  Naturally I'd like to not annoy my models but still get good results.  So what are some things that bug you during a shoot and what are things the photographer could do differently to make things easier for you to tolerate?

My usual posing style is moving in a sort of slow, fluid dance from pose to pose, but I adapt the speed to the shutter clicks. If the photographer asks me to hold a pose, I do. If I'm asked to go back, my muscle memory is pretty spot on. The only time I really vary this and do a pose, then a very different pose is for form based figure nudes. But I have no problem holding a pose or just making small adjustments. The only time I'll speak up is if I physically need a break (keep in mind I shoot art nudes, often on my toes, balanced, etc).

As far as things that bug me...
1. When a photographer is frustrated me (but usually not with me) over something like the lighting not working or the background. I do try to help when I can, but I just ask photographers to keep in mind how their tone might coming across. I can gently remind them once or twice, but when it goes on for the whole shoot, it does make me feel unappreciated.

2. When a photographer talks the whole time praising all the other models he's shot and comparing them to me. I really don't mind hearing a bit about someone else you've worked with that you thought was awesome and I don't even mind you telling me something about me reminds you of another model in a positive way. But don't compare us one or the other being better. And please try to limit this stuff to a small part of the conversation, or at least be mindful of what you're saying.

3. When someone books well in advance, then when I try to follow up a few days before the shoot, I hear nothing. It worries me that you've forgotten or aren't interested. I think in most cases the issue here is that I've not been given the proper form of communication. For example, a photographer booked me on FB about a month our, but then I got no response at all on any further details or my questions at all. Finally, I happened to see him out at an event the night before the shoot and apparently he was under the impression we were still on and had totally developed an entire concept. The concept was fine, but I don't know how I was supposed to know what to bring. I ended up shooting with him, but it was nerve-wracking.

Really, each of those cases has only happened once or twice. Mostly photographers don't annoy me. Even the ones that annoy everyone else. Or maybe I just enjoy posing so much I don't notice.

Aug 12 15 11:53 am Link

Photographer

Lallure Photographic

Taylors, South Carolina, US

I don't continue, if something isn't working, including rapport with the model. It is a waste of time and money.

if the model is new, to the business, and doesn't understand what is expected, I will try to be patient, and explain what is expected. Then if there is no effort to improve, I will still stop the shoot.

You can shoot all day with a model who is not involved, and never get a good image.

Aug 12 15 02:14 pm Link

Photographer

2A Models

SOUTHWORTH, Washington, US

Light and Lens Studio wrote:
Models constantly "Texting". Indicates the really aren't "there"

Ditto, although I'm thankful that this rarely happens to me these days. We're all human, and, while I try to minimize down time between photographic concepts in a session, if a model wants or needs to check her phone while I'm setting up for the next shot, that's perfectly understandable and acceptable to me. Our first time working together, I typically book models for a variable session length, a guaranteed minimum number of paid hours with the option to extended for an additional paid hour or two at my discretion. If a model is communicating with the outside world and getting sufficiently distracted by personal business that it degrades her performance on camera, I will just end the session at the minimum length and cut my losses, saving the remaining concepts on the shoot list (and the remainder of the session budget) for the next model.

I put a lot of energy into the collaboration process early on to identify and iron out any differences in business style, mismatches in artistic outlook, and personality incongruities during the hiring/negotiating/contracting cycle, and after enough years of doing this I think I've gotten pretty good at it. Once the model shows up and she's in the studio, barring any serious misconduct or breach of contract on her part, if anything doesn't go smoothly, I put the responsibility for that inefficiency on myself for lack of foresight. Sometimes I do get disappointed by the results of a studio collaboration, but I find that even less-than-perfect experiences help me refine my judgment for the future.

Aug 14 15 10:20 am Link

Photographer

J O H N A L L A N

Los Angeles, California, US

Laura Bello wrote:

We had this discussion in Photography talk last week (wireless tethering), a lot of whether this works well is how you define tethered. For how I define it (and use it - raw file, high-pixel, display and ingestion), wireless technology just isn't there yet.

Aug 14 15 06:20 pm Link

Photographer

J O H N A L L A N

A lot of this depends upon what caliber of model you use.

Aug 14 15 06:21 pm Link

Photographer

Llobet Photography

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Laura Bello wrote:

I strongly suggest shooting tethered if you're in your studio.  I actually use the Canon software that came with the camera.  It works best for me.
You can get a USB extension chord to lengthen your reach so you're not stuck close to your computer.
It helps a lot to see images as they are coming out.  Some models don't like to see themselves and some get distracted by the images.  They keep adjusting their pose though to give you the best images.

Aug 14 15 06:38 pm Link

Model

Isis22

Muncie, Indiana, US

Tethering is almost worthless to me and models who don't wear glasses or contacts while shooting. Unless I am stopped to look at a shot up close I can't see anything but a blur. Useless for the most part for many of us.

Aug 14 15 07:31 pm Link

Photographer

J O H N A L L A N

Isis22 wrote:
Tethering is almost worthless to me and models who don't wear glasses or contacts while shooting. Unless I am stopped to look at a shot up close I can't see anything but a blur. Useless for the most part for many of us.

If a model is doing something or failing to do something I want that I'm failing to convey by verbal discussion, I'll sometimes call her over to the computer to look at a couple of the shots before resuming. It really can help her internalize what she's doing or not doing.

Aug 14 15 08:49 pm Link

Photographer

Laura Elizabeth Photo

Rochester, New York, US

Isis22 wrote:

I actually haven't had a model yet that took off her glasses for a shoot although I've noticed some have worn contacts.  Really I don't think this would be as big of a problem as you think where it would be useless to most models.  Plus my laptop is super light and sometimes I want something bigger then the tiny LCD on the back of my camera and cropping and quick editing can help too.

Aug 15 15 06:07 am Link

Photographer

MikeW

Cape Canaveral, Florida, US

Laura Bello wrote:

If I was a model and you were display the image or just looking at it to see if it was what you wanted, I would not be happy. For me photographing a model is like dancing with her/him. You need to get in rhythm with each other. This develops rapport and significantly improves the captures. 

Other issues: TURN OFF YOUR PHONE! You can use it during breaks but off while shooting.

Aug 15 15 01:14 pm Link

Model

D A N I

Little Rock, Arkansas, US

Being called fat at every single chance
"You gained weight, but we work with what we got"
"Well that shot sucks, can't you suck it in more? Guess you would if you were smaller but it's fine"
"I would shoot you with these other two models but they're smaller than you so it wouldn't work"
"Don't wear that, you look fat"
"I'm just going to give you the full CD of raw images because I can't use any of these due to your weight issue"

Assfuck knew what I looked like, he stocks me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and I sent recent images

Aug 15 15 01:50 pm Link

Photographer

Images by MR

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Mosquitoes annoy me.

Aug 15 15 02:12 pm Link

Photographer

Eyesso

Orlando, Florida, US

My approach is sort of casual.  I already select a model who I consider beautiful.  That way it doesn't matter what he/she does with their hands or neck.  I just give general guidance, and let them do the rest.  In the end I'm not going to post 300 pictures on my portfolio...only 1 or 2, so I'm willing to let go of the "ones that got away" and focus my hunt on the ones that will last forever. 

Do I get a white knight award?   smile

Aug 15 15 02:21 pm Link

Photographer

Laura Elizabeth Photo

Rochester, New York, US

D A N I wrote:
Being called fat at every single chance
"You gained weight, but we work with what we got"
"Well that shot sucks, can't you suck it in more? Guess you would if you were smaller but it's fine"
"I would shoot you with these other two models but they're smaller than you so it wouldn't work"
"Don't wear that, you look fat"
"I'm just going to give you the full CD of raw images because I can't use any of these due to your weight issue"

Assfuck knew what I looked like, he stocks me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and I sent recent images

what the hello kinda photographers are you shooting with that their so tackless??

Aug 15 15 02:38 pm Link

Model

Isis22

Muncie, Indiana, US

MikeW wrote:

If I was a model and you were display the image or just looking at it to see if it was what you wanted, I would not be happy. For me photographing a model is like dancing with her/him. You need to get in rhythm with each other. This develops rapport and significantly improves the captures. 

Other issues: TURN OFF YOUR PHONE! You can use it during breaks but off while shooting.

My phone never gets turned off, I am a parent of two teenagers. I have never had an issue with it being on during a shoot and I don't play on it. Hell, I don't even like talking on it when I don't have to.

Aug 15 15 04:24 pm Link

Photographer

Laura Elizabeth Photo

Rochester, New York, US

Isis22 wrote:
My phone never gets turned off, I am a parent of two teenagers. I have never had an issue with it being on during a shoot and I don't play on it. Hell, I don't even like talking on it when I don't have to.

I expect a model not to play on their phone while they're shooting but really if they get a call and it's a family member or their ride or something I don't mind them answering quick.  Actually if my dad ever calls during a shoot I'll almost always answer since he had a near fatal heart attack 2 years ago but I'm always quick to make sure he's ok and then let him know I'm busy.  The phone being completely off is unnecessary to me.

Aug 15 15 04:32 pm Link

Model

Isis22

Muncie, Indiana, US

Laura Bello wrote:

I expect a model not to play on their phone while they're shooting but really if they get a call and it's a family member or their ride or something I don't mind them answering quick.  Really if my dad ever calls during a shoot I'll answer since he had a near fatal heart attack 2 years ago but I'm always quick to make sure he's ok and then let him know I'm busy.  The phone being completely off is unnecessary to me.

My father had a heart attack and double pneumonia in July. I absolutely agree with you. I had a shoot once and 90 minutes into it I got a call from my son's school that they lost power and the kids were being sent home early. Emergencies do happen, although rarely. I'm 48, I don't use my phone unless necessary. I realize most models are half my age;)

Aug 15 15 04:36 pm Link

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

Laura Bello wrote:

Another vote for Eye-Fi.   I seem to recall you use a older Nikon which uses CF cards.   I bought a SD adapter which allows the Eye-Fi SD card to be inserted and transmission of photos.   While the Eye-Fi Pro supports RAW the other Eye-Fi cards do not but there are other wireless cards around and all work.   I transfer images to my tablets and its helpful to be able to see images right away.   If you buy the SD adapter the XC is the one I bought and you should remove the outer metal casing.   

The images will stream to a computer or a phone or tablet.   Be forewarned RAW transfers are NOT fast.   However they will work.   Google your camera model and Eye-Fi support.

Aug 15 15 05:13 pm Link

Photographer

Laura Elizabeth Photo

Rochester, New York, US

Tony Lawrence wrote:

Another vote for Eye-Fi.   I seem to recall you use a older Nikon which uses CF cards.   I bought a SD adapter which allows the Eye-Fi SD card to be inserted and transmission of photos.   While the Eye-Fi Pro supports RAW the other Eye-Fi cards do not but there are other wireless cards around and all work.   I transfer images to my tablets and its helpful to be able to see images right away.   If you buy the SD adapter the XC is the one I bought and you should remove the outer metal casing.   

The images will stream to a computer or a phone or tablet.   Be forewarned RAW transfers are NOT fast.   However they will work.   Google your camera model and Eye-Fi support.

I used to have a camera that used a CF card but now I have a D90 and that uses SD so I should be good smile  I'll have to buy a small one and give it a try!

Aug 15 15 05:22 pm Link

Model

D A N I

Little Rock, Arkansas, US

Laura Bello wrote:

what the hello kinda photographers are you shooting with that their so tackless??

Only one and he was kicked off MM for porn (which I have no issue with). He's a scam bag that thinks he's big stuff. Just fat, old, and tries to sleep with every girl that shoots with him because "it's needed for adult work".

Aug 15 15 08:10 pm Link