Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > what's with aliens?

Photographer

GK photo

Laguna Beach, California, US

why do they feel the need to travel all that distance (light years), just to stick prods up human's butts? is that what we'll be doing in our 'advanced' years?

Sep 03 15 04:04 pm Link

Photographer

KungPaoChic

West Palm Beach, Florida, US

GK photo wrote:
why do they feel the need to travel all that distance (light years), just to stick prods up human's butts? is that what we'll be doing in our 'advanced' years?

anal probes are so last century --

a good mind eraser is where it's at.

Sep 03 15 04:11 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

KungPaoChic wrote:

lol man, i could use one of those. i need to go camping somewhere in some backwoods location. smile

Sep 03 15 04:23 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

GK photo wrote:

lol man, i could use one of those. i need to go camping somewhere in some backwoods location. smile

I just got back from camping on my land in the woods.

Sep 03 15 04:44 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Jerry Nemeth wrote:

I just got back from camping on my land in the woods.

did you see any little green dudes, with giant domes?

Sep 03 15 04:56 pm Link

Photographer

DOUGLASFOTOS

Los Angeles, California, US

KungPaoChic wrote:

I can't remember my last AAB. My Gov'Ment and local Sheriff said it was some swamp gas.

Sep 03 15 05:14 pm Link

Photographer

Tony From Syracuse

Syracuse, New York, US

I dont know why its so hard to believe the probing in at least concept. I am sure every lifeform we have ever encountered scientifically we have examined every which way from sunday.

I will say one thing that i find scary....if there are aliens...and they have visited here, I would be willing to bet the house they took people off the earth and brought them back who knows where and probably bred them not much different than we do with species .I totally believe we would do the same if we found animals on other worlds.  think about that.....humans maybe galaxies away living on their lives in a whole other kind of world.

I am sure the aliens like our scientists would decide they were intellectually inferior.. to justify the taking.
as far as the distances to travel and the notion that they and even aliens would die on such long trips, I am sure could be 50 years from now or 300 scientists will figure out a way to punch thru layers of space like implied in science fiction movies.

Sep 03 15 05:16 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

GK photo wrote:

No!

Sep 04 15 03:19 am Link

Photographer

Varton Photography

New York, New York, US

I am fscinated by alien stories but if they exist it would be beyond me to figure out the rationale of their motivation in anything they might do.

Sep 04 15 04:37 am Link

Photographer

Jim Shibley

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Anyone remember Montana Wildhack? Or Put Me in the Zoo?

Sep 04 15 05:31 am Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Ever notice how the alien siting thing seems to be really popular among people who were young during the 1960s and early 70s?

Sep 04 15 07:47 am Link

Photographer

KungPaoChic

West Palm Beach, Florida, US

Koryn wrote:
Ever notice how the alien siting thing seems to be really popular among people who were young during the 1960s and early 70s?

That's because aliens were looking for intelligent life forms tongue

Sep 04 15 07:54 am Link

Photographer

GK photo

Koryn wrote:

fluoride: that's what i chalk it up to.

every now and then, if i'm driving either up north (or back down) at night, i'll listen to "coast to coast" on the radio, for shits and giggles. man, the nutjobs they get on that show are pretty comical. george noory is fine, as a host, but art bell was the gold standard, when he hosted the show. smile

Sep 04 15 07:58 am Link

Photographer

martin b

Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

GK photo wrote:

every now and then, if i'm driving either up north (or back down) at night, i'll listen to "coast to coast" on the radio, for shits and giggles. man, the nutjobs they get on that show are pretty comical. george noory is fine, as a host, but art bell was the gold standard, when he hosted the show. smile

I miss hearing art bell.  He used to be heard here in the Philippines.  I remember reading Ancient Aliens.  Very cool.  I love the greylings.

Sep 04 15 09:15 am Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

GK photo wrote:

Coast to coast is AMAZING. I've only ever heard it on the radio when I was driving late at night between cities on modeling trips. I remember the first time I found it and was like, "...WTF?!?"

I couldn't turn it off, it was so...just...wow....

Sep 04 15 09:30 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

GK photo wrote:

If they can somehow get coast to coast syndicated on sattelite it would be the best thing ever..

Art Bell.   beyond epic

Oh,btw supplsedly Nibiru is supposed to come by sept 29th, tongue

Sep 04 15 09:33 am Link

Photographer

Stephen Fletcher

Norman, Oklahoma, US

GK photo wrote:

That is not what they look like at all.

Sep 04 15 10:43 am Link

Photographer

fsp

New York, New York, US

I'll tell ya... we enjoy sticking it to the man!

what we've learned, you guys are all full a shit!

Sep 04 15 12:58 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bots

Kingston, Ontario, Canada

The monkeys discovered nukes for their silly tribal wars - fascinating stuff - that's good for at least a century of intense research funding.

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell - Witness Testimony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tKWElDHhY4

Former Defense Minister of Canada   ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK2WKhpo7Ms

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dyn … 288519.jpg

Sep 04 15 01:26 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bots

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/128/590x/secondary/Roswell2-288519.jpg

Sep 04 15 01:26 pm Link

Artist/Painter

ethasleftthebuilding

Key West, Florida, US

First the aliens visited Mercury,
then the aliens visited Venus,
after that the aliens paid a visit to Earth,
then the aliens visited Mars.
followed by the aliens visit to Jupiter,
then the aliens visited Saturn...

...so sooner or later, the aliens will visit Uranus.

Sep 04 15 01:35 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Stephen Fletcher wrote:

That is not what they look like at all.

pray tell.

Sep 04 15 01:37 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Chris Rifkin wrote:
If they can somehow get coast to coast syndicated on sattelite it would be the best thing ever..

Art Bell.   beyond epic

Oh,btw supplsedly Nibiru is supposed to come by sept 29th, tongue

george is okay, but art was hilarious. some of his regular 'callers' were fucking fantastic radio. smile the dude who was supposed to have some magic well (trench) in washington state was funny.

i think art has another on again/off again show, but i may be wrong. and i think it's only available via streaming.

and if i had a buck for every time nibiru was supposed to be coming back...but, considering my location, i guess i'd better learn to swim. smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo

Sep 04 15 01:40 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bots

Sep 04 15 01:41 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Michael Bots wrote:
http://artbell.com/art-speaks-out-on-state-of-ufology/

lol dark matter digital network! he's a pisser. smile

Sep 04 15 01:56 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

GK photo wrote:

george is okay, but art was hilarious. some of his regular 'callers' were fucking fantastic radio. smile the dude who was supposed to have some magic well (trench) in washington state was funny.

i think art has another on again/off again show, but i may be wrong. and i think it's only available via streaming.

and if i had a buck for every time nibiru was supposed to be coming back...but, considering my location, i guess i'd better learn to swim. smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo

I don't even have to click the link to know that is tool considering the subject matter smile

The end times prophecies were the best,especially when the guest would break down in tears with some of his "frightening visions"

Can't forget Alex Jones was a regular guest(and even filled in as host a few times)

Sep 04 15 03:53 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Chris Rifkin wrote:

I don't even have to click the link to know that is tool considering the subject matter smile

The end times prophecies were the best,especially when the guest would break down in tears with some of his "frightening visions"

Can't forget Alex Jones was a regular guest(and even filled in as host a few times)

the various time traveler dudes were a hoot. smile

Sep 04 15 04:06 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Fletcher

Norman, Oklahoma, US

GK photo wrote:

pray tell.

If I told you I would have to kill you.

Sep 04 15 05:55 pm Link