Forums > Newbie Forum > Hi yall

Model

hutch345

San Francisco, California, US

Hey guys,

Just started using MM, and came across this forum so thought I'd drop a message and see if anyone wants to connect. I'm new to the whole scene, but have wanted to get into it for a while now. I started doing some low-key modeling at the beginning of the year, and enjoyed it, so I'd love to keep following that path and see where it goes. If anyone wants to shoot, I'll probably be up for it as I definitely need to build up my portfolio.

I'm also really interested in the other side of the equation, and just bought my first solid DLSR. I'm not sure if I'll get into portrait photography, but perhaps. What I'm really interested in is producing fun and interactive videos in the San Francisco Bay Area. Not sure exactly what genre I'd go for, but I really like being in nature, and interacting with people. Anyways, I'm not at the point yet where I could put those together, but as I'm building up my videography skills, I'd love to potentially connect with some people who might have similar interests.

So yah, just a brief intro, if anyone's interested haha.
Thanks,
Andy

Mar 06 16 07:59 pm Link

Photographer

robert b mitchell

Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

Welcome to the site. hienvy

Mar 06 16 08:38 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello and Welcome to MM. smile