Photographer

mattk

Milan, Lombardy, Italy

in my shooting career i listen many phrases never been tells,from models,photographers,stylist and so on please never say it.Your camera shot a shining pics.It's ok after can you retouch me with photoshop.Why the backgorund is blurry.C'mon it's only two pics.Shoot me free after i promote you.Take me a good pic.Cool this pic can you do the same.Can you do me more skinny.With your camera/gear i can take good pic,it's easy.Your job is easy you've only to press a button.Can i've in B&W with the eyes colored.I get the last canon/nikon camera lens to shot better pics.Do something(photographer to the model).Be sexy.Give me an angry face(photographer to model).it' easy shooting top models i can do it(stylist to photgrapher).I'm a famous photographer.I'm a top model.I work/shot only with top models.You're not a top photographer,i only work with big names in industry(after few the unknown photographer shot the campaign).Do not retouch me,i'll do it,so i can pay you less.You dont have a pro camera/lens i/we dont work with you.I want only 2.8 lens for the shooting.If you dont have the studio you're an homeless.Which camera/lens you use.

Aug 18 16 04:30 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

Los Angeles, California, US

Aug 18 16 04:50 pm Link

Photographer

Iktan

New York, New York, US

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6PWc0-NFxG8/UpZfT54bmnI/AAAAAAAAAHk/ExzW-tzm5oM/s1600/hawkeye.gif

Aug 18 16 05:19 pm Link

Photographer

still-photography

Bothell, Washington, US

NothingIsRealButTheGirl wrote:

Funny, I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Aug 19 16 11:48 am Link

Photographer

Toto Photo

Belmont, California, US

You live in Milan, the center of worldwide fashion photography! You have more opportunities than most to advance. Best of luck.

Aug 19 16 02:05 pm Link

Photographer

Laubenheimer

New York, New York, US

still-photography wrote:

try saying that in perhaps italian....

Aug 19 16 02:14 pm Link

Photographer

Instinct Images

San Diego, California, US

Never say  "I work and published worldwide as corporate photographer even for many of the largest brands in the world from fashion to commercial."

Ooops too late the OP already said it in his Instagram 100% fake thread.

Aug 19 16 03:49 pm Link

Photographer

mattk

Milan, Lombardy, Italy

Instinct Images wrote:
Never say  "I work and published worldwide as corporate photographer even for many of the largest brands in the world from fashion to commercial."

Ooops too late the OP already said it in his Instagram 100% fake thread.

i see your QI  better day by day.

Aug 19 16 04:28 pm Link

Photographer

still-photography

Bothell, Washington, US

still-photography wrote:

Laubenheimer wrote:
try saying that in perhaps italian....

Mi piace tartarughe. Vi suona familiare?

Aug 19 16 07:32 pm Link

Photographer

Laubenheimer

New York, New York, US

still-photography wrote:

still-photography wrote:

Mi piace tartarughe. Vi suona familiare?

not even close....

Aug 20 16 08:43 am Link