Forums > Critique > Fetish observed 18+

Photographer

Jeffrey M Fletcher

Asheville, North Carolina, US

I was thinking about fetish. Any thoughts from you?

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/41328241 18+

Oct 03 16 08:17 am Link

Photographer

Risen Phoenix Photo

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Jeffrey M Fletcher wrote:
I was thinking about

Oct 05 16 03:40 pm Link

Photographer

Toto Photo

Belmont, California, US

Superb

Oct 05 16 03:59 pm Link

Photographer

Jeffrey M Fletcher

Risen Phoenix Photo wrote:

Jeffrey M Fletcher wrote:
I was thinking about

I try as much as possible to keep  the contradictions in my work. Changes in opinion are always welcome.

Oct 07 16 05:38 am Link

Photographer

Jeffrey M Fletcher

Toto Photo wrote:
Superb

As usual a great deal of credit is due the models who go along with, add to, and create some of the ideas and much of the performance in the pictures.

Oct 07 16 05:40 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Nicely done Mr. J, the layout, tonal range and strength of the models really shine in the image  .  .  .  I constantly try to add variety in what I shoot, seems to help free up whatever specific style I'm working on  .  .  .  great stuff!!!!

SOS

Oct 07 16 07:50 am Link

Photographer

Eagle Rock Photographer

Los Angeles, California, US

Astonishing. And your whole portfolio is amazing.

Oct 07 16 10:23 am Link

Photographer

Jeffrey M Fletcher

Eagle Rock Photographer wrote:
Astonishing. And your whole portfolio is amazing.

Thank you very much.

Oct 09 16 11:06 am Link

Photographer

Jeffrey M Fletcher

sospix wrote:
Nicely done Mr. J, the layout, tonal range and strength of the models really shine in the image  .  .  .  I constantly try to add variety in what I shoot, seems to help free up whatever specific style I'm working on  .  .  .  great stuff!!!!

SOS

Thanks for the encouragement.

Everything we do is so dependent on the models. With this image of mine I benefitted from both models who, of course, brought a lot to the image but also helped me see things in a different way.

With the male it was simpler and more direct. He had a lot of life modeling experience and was well versed in that sort of "classical" art model posing vocabulary. He was also happy to extend things and get out of the limitations of that genre where content is generally de-sexualized and perversion frowned on. So, with some rusted chains and farm implements  I've been collecting and the right attitude he was good to go.

The female was someone I've worked with longer and repeatedly. She's wonderfully bright, well versed in medicine, horror, erotic representation and the arts. She does some fetish work, foot stuff and at 6' pulls that sort of interest resulting from the greater than usual stature. The magnifying glass themes are something we've returned to several times. It's a pretty simple analogy for both the voyeuristic and fetishistic aspects of viewing and photographing her.

It's all multiple exposures. A little unusual for me  running the two models together on the same roll. I was just happy to get something that seemed to work a bit out of the concept.

Happy to read that Matthew damage was minimal. I hope the wave of evacuees has returned home and you can get back to work.

Oct 09 16 11:29 am Link