Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Bigfoot in Michigan

Photographer

fsp

New York, New York, US

The aliens are already here. I've got those special sunglasses n can see them everywhere. THEY LIVE!

Oct 09 16 10:47 am Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

The F-Stop wrote:
The aliens are already here. I've got those special sunglasses n can see them everywhere. THEY LIVE!

https://media.giphy.com/media/9PPwYVFxX8L4Y/giphy.gif

Oct 09 16 10:49 am Link

Photographer

fsp

New York, New York, US

Paolo Diavolo wrote:
[img]....[/img]

Ive come to chew gum n kick some ass... Im all out of gum!

Oct 09 16 10:56 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

The F-Stop wrote:

Enjoy seeing them.

Oct 09 16 11:38 am Link

Photographer

Jay2G Photography

Highland, Michigan, US

I can't say this video makes me a believer for two reasons. It looked like it took a great deal of effort to move through the tree's, almost overacted.  However, I am open to the possibility they could exist. I have been in Northern Michigan woods and in the U.P deer hunting. I know there are thousands of bears. Never seen one. Of course know they are real, but I've always felt if there was a creature that was smarter and further up the chain of other animals. It would not be hard for them to avoid human contact.  More than once I have watched in amazement as a deer I just had in my sights slowly walked into the woods and vanished. While hunting, shooting with my camera and even just out on a stroll. You know they are there but they are just gone. They blend so well and know how to hide. So why not a creature like a Bigfoot?

A buddy of mine lives in northern Michigan. He lived not too far from where this was shot and has spent many nights camping in the area and they enjoy night hikes. When I was kidding him about this ape guy people think is a Bigfoot he started telling me stories.  He said he can't count how often they have been out late at night in that forest and the strange screams that echo through the night would make your skin crawl.  He's a down to earth educated person, not the crack pot type many associate with Bigfoot sightings. So who knows? Not me. I

Oct 09 16 01:57 pm Link

Photographer

SAND DIAL

Santa Monica, California, US

Eric Mayhem wrote:
He's real!

I have seen 2 or 3 or 4 better cams of BF, online elsewhere.

Oct 10 16 08:22 pm Link

Photographer

Sablesword

Gurnee, Illinois, US

Bigfoot is waiting to see how the "monkey selfie" case finally turns out. If it's established that non-human primates can hold copyrights, then we'll see Bigfoot family photos and selfies. But until then, Bigfoot is going to avoid the woodland paparazzi.

Oct 11 16 12:02 pm Link

Photographer

KungPaoChic

West Palm Beach, Florida, US

Risen Phoenix Photo wrote:
I was certain that Jerry would have told us he shot a female big foot.😄

lol Was she in Playboy?

Oct 11 16 04:45 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

KungPaoChic wrote:
lol Was she in Playboy?

You guys are silly!
I enjoy working with former Playboy models!

Oct 12 16 12:08 am Link

Photographer

SAND DIAL

Big Tits?

Oops.

Bigfoot--https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5CS5BVAYrk

Oct 15 16 12:15 pm Link

Photographer

KungPaoChic

Jerry Nemeth wrote:
You guys are silly!
I enjoy working with former Playboy models!

We never would have guessed.

Oct 16 16 04:10 am Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, US

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13774369_1060672814016507_1177079416_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwMDIyNTM5NDU5OTI0NzczOQ%3D%3D.2

with the advances being made in SFX makeup one can anticipate more sightings.

Oct 16 16 06:55 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

KungPaoChic wrote:

We never would have guessed.

Now get back on topic.  Tell us your experiences with Bigfoot.

Oct 16 16 08:10 am Link

Photographer

MN Photography

Chicago, Illinois, US

Jerry Nemeth wrote:

If the continuation of this thread is dependent on people relating their experiences with Bigfoot, then you shouldn't have started the thread in the first place because there is no Bigfoot. 

Or would discussing Bigfoot hoaxes be OK?  Like the video you posted?

Oct 16 16 09:53 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

MN Photography wrote:

If the continuation of this thread is dependent on people relating their experiences with Bigfoot, then you shouldn't have started the thread in the first place because there is no Bigfoot. 

Or would discussing Bigfoot hoaxes be OK?  Like the video you posted?

This is your opinion!  We don't know that this is a hoax!

Oct 16 16 10:03 am Link

Photographer

MN Photography

Chicago, Illinois, US

Yeah, it is obviously a hoax.  Someone found that bird's nest cam online and thought it would be amusing to walk past the background wearing a costume.  That is obviously a human stumbling around in the video.

Oct 16 16 10:13 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

MN Photography wrote:
Yeah, it is obviously a hoax.  Someone found that bird's nest cam online and thought it would be amusing to walk past the background wearing a costume.  That is obviously a human stumbling around in the video.

That creature has very long arms.

Oct 16 16 10:23 am Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

Jerry Nemeth wrote:

Back in the 80's when I was a kid, my family and I were returning from a trip in the woods.
My Dad George ran into something with his car. Turned out to be a Sasquatch!
We all thought it was dead and took it home, but soon after it woke up.
At first we were all scared of it, but the creature turned out to be a kind and sensitive being.
We named him "Harry" and became very fond of him.
It turned out to be very difficult keeping him a secret, and soon we began to fear for his safety.
Eventually my Dad brought him back to the woods.

About a decade later I found out my Dad was really an extraterrestrial on an expedition to earth and was only posing as a human. He moved into an attic apartment in Ohio and changed his name to Dick and got a job as a Professor.

Oct 16 16 10:23 am Link

Photographer

MN Photography

Chicago, Illinois, US

Jerry Nemeth wrote:

In the 21st century, gorilla costume technology has advanced to the point where costumes with long arms are possible.

Oct 16 16 10:28 am Link

Photographer

rfordphotos

Antioch, California, US

Jerry Nemeth wrote:
This is your opinion!  We don't know that this is a hoax!

Jerry- Maybe "we" dont know its a hoax, but all but a gullible few most certainly do. Be careful who you include in the "believers" ... you are by far a tiny minority. Our "opinions' are formed based on the lack of ANYTHING that even remotely resembles scientific proof, rather than shakey, out of focus poorly filmed  "evidence" supplied by untrained observers who by their own admission are "advocates" of Bigfoot.

Jerry Nemeth wrote:

so does this one Jerry----do you think its real too?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/27/49/6a/27496affd9130c9bf9eaf46ede906522.jpg

Oct 16 16 10:52 am Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

rfordphotos wrote:
do you think its real too?

yes, actually he's a well known model.

https://img.ifcdn.com/images/bc7cf58d49279ef3e9aafa44791c7e0addf4a4b1d00d290d842018a375d4556d_1.jpg

Oct 16 16 10:56 am Link

Photographer

Jay2G Photography

Highland, Michigan, US

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY wrote:
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13774369_1060672814016507_1177079416_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwMDIyNTM5NDU5OTI0NzczOQ%3D%3D.2

with the advances being made in SFX makeup one can anticipate more sightings.

Yeah, people are going to buy $10,000 plus costumes to fake bigfoot sightings.  The  SFX used in the image you show probably cost a small fortune and hours upon hours to finish. Google Bigfoot costumes. Realistic BF costumes. None look even remotely real.  Even the ones that cost $1000.   The only one I found was a video on youtube that sells for $10,000, it only showed the body from the back. Looked pretty real. But thats $10k

Oct 16 16 11:15 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

MN Photography wrote:

In the 21st century, gorilla costume technology has advanced to the point where costumes with long arms are possible.

It was able to use it's hands.

Oct 16 16 12:03 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Paolo Diavolo wrote:

Back in the 80's when I was a kid, my family and I were returning from a trip in the woods.
My Dad George ran into something with his car. Turned out to be a Sasquatch!
We all thought it was dead and took it home, but soon after it woke up.
At first we were all scared of it, but the creature turned out to be a kind and sensitive being.
We named him "Harry" and became very fond of him.
It turned out to be very difficult keeping him a secret, and soon we began to fear for his safety.
Eventually my Dad brought him back to the woods.

About a decade later I found out my Dad was really an extraterrestrial on an expedition to earth and was only posing as a human. He moved into an attic apartment in Ohio and changed his name to Dick and got a job as a Professor.

I saw the movie.

Oct 16 16 12:05 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

rfordphotos wrote:

Jerry- Maybe "we" dont know its a hoax, but all but a gullible few most certainly do. Be careful who you include in the "believers" ... you are by far a tiny minority. Our "opinions' are formed based on the lack of ANYTHING that even remotely resembles scientific proof, rather than shakey, out of focus poorly filmed  "evidence" supplied by untrained observers who by their own admission are "advocates" of Bigfoot.

so does this one Jerry----do you think its real too?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/27/49/6a/27496affd9130c9bf9eaf46ede906522.jpg

I am open minded.  There have been many sightings including by the Indians

Oct 16 16 12:08 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bots

Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Won't try to explain what looks like a white carryall bag,  but this video has turned up

What is this creepy jungle giant? Film shot deep in Indonesian forest shows a huge creature walking upright under a waterfall
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … nesia.html

This is more convincing but might just be a bear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYy2x0p6sn4

6 Most Believable BIGFOOT Sightings / Footage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5CS5BVAYrk

Oct 16 16 01:51 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bots

Kingston, Ontario, Canada

dp

Oct 16 16 01:51 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

Jerry Nemeth wrote:

wouldn't that be a Yeti then?

Oct 16 16 02:00 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Paolo Diavolo wrote:

wouldn't that be a Yeti then?

American Indians.

Oct 16 16 02:32 pm Link

Photographer

Springfield Fotografiya

Springfield, Missouri, US

In Missouri, there is said to be a similar crypto-hominid called the Momo.  But people here mostly joke about how the description could just be that of a bigger than average hillbilly who had spent too much time out in the woods without getting back to civilization to clean up.  The Momo is reportedly about seven feet tall, so hairy that he is covered in black hair from head to toe, has no noticeable neck, walks upright like a man, and has a terrible body odor.  However, Lawrence Curtis, Director of the Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden identified its tracks as those of an unidentified primate rather than those of a human being or any other known primate.  But even if such a hominid existed in the early 1972 in remote woodland areas, that doesn't mean they survived to this day since many other large mammals have gone extinct over the last half a century as civilization has expanded our impact on even remote wilderness areas.

Oct 16 16 03:27 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

Jerry Nemeth wrote:
American Indians.

Theres an American Indian guy who works at the gas station by my office.
Next time I'm there I'll have to ask him about sightings in his home country.

Oct 16 16 03:47 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Paolo Diavolo wrote:

Theres an American Indian guy who works at the gas station by my office.
Next time I'm there I'll have to ask him if he ever saw a big foot when he used to live in India.

You're not as funny as you think you are.

Oct 16 16 03:54 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

Jerry Nemeth wrote:
You're not as funny as you think you are.

Please explain the significance of Big Foot sightings reported by Americans who's ancestors have immigrated from India.

These leads me to believe that theres something special about the reports made by this ethnicity:

Jerry Nemeth wrote:

Oct 16 16 04:11 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Paolo Diavolo wrote:
Please explain the significance of Big Foot sightings reported by Americans who's ancestors have immigrated from India.

It means that these sightings are not just recent.  They have happened for a long time.
I'm sorry that you could not comprehend that.   big_smile

Oct 16 16 04:16 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

Jerry Nemeth wrote:
It means that these sightings are not recent.  They have happened for a long time.
I'm sorry that you could not comprehend that.   big_smile

I could not comprehend that.
Are Indian people living in India, or now in America (you specified both) no longer able to communicate these reports using modern technology?

Oct 16 16 04:21 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Paolo Diavolo wrote:

I could not comprehend that.
Are Indian people living in India, or now in America (you specified both) no longer able to communicate these reports using modern technology?

I'm finished with you now!

Oct 16 16 04:23 pm Link

Photographer

SAND DIAL

thanks Goodness Jerry is finished with him.

The most convincing clip that I have seen shows how BF moves. A human cannot move like what was on this grainy clip.

Oct 16 16 04:32 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

Jerry Nemeth wrote:
I'm finished with you now!

Does that mean you're ready to admit to mistakenly referring to Native Americans as Indians?
Or you're ready to link us to some reports of big foot sightings made by Americans of Indian decent?

*confusing*

tongue wink

Oct 16 16 04:33 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

SAND DIAL wrote:
A human cannot move like what was on this grainy clip.

Its true, most human americans are obese and are not capable of walking through the woods and stumbling down a small slope. They should provide little motorized carts at the edge of the woods to accommodate the differently-abled who wish to venture away from the road.

Oct 16 16 04:39 pm Link

Photographer

KungPaoChic

Jerry Nemeth wrote:

I divorced his ass. He was way too hairy.

Oct 16 16 06:08 pm Link