Forums > Newbie Forum > Can I share favourites?

Photographer

thatpixelemotion

Hertford, England, United Kingdom

Hi everybody,

I am a very casual MM user and so may have forgotten how to do this.  I have a shoot where I need models but I wish to share the potential candidates I have found with the client. Is this possible? Would the client have to open an account here?

Any info gratefully received!

Cheers

Geoff

Oct 12 16 04:34 am Link

Photographer

ChadAlan

Los Angeles, California, US

thatpixelemotion wrote:
Hi everybody,

I am a very casual MM user and so may have forgotten how to do this.  I have a shoot where I need models but I wish to share the potential candidates I have found with the client. Is this possible? Would the client have to open an account here?

Any info gratefully received!

Cheers

Geoff

I suggest grabbing a few recent, relevant photos and sending them to the client along with stats if available. Ask the models for current stats and a few unretouched selfies that you can pass along.

Don't make your client do the legwork. Check model availability, make sure the rate is agreeable, and send just a few of your top model picks. If the client is interested in a particular model, you can go from there. Just my opinion.

Oct 12 16 08:17 am Link

Photographer

Brooklyn Bridge Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

If the clients can view profiles depends on models privacy setting
I suggest logging out of MM and trying to view the pages yourself

Oct 12 16 09:27 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

ChadAlan wrote:
I suggest grabbing a few recent, relevant photos and sending them to the client along with stats if available. Ask the models for current stats and a few unretouched selfies that you can pass along.

Don't make your client do the legwork. Check model availability, make sure the rate is agreeable, and send just a few of your top model picks. If the client is interested in a particular model, you can go from there. Just my opinion.

^^^
Very likely only a few photos will reflect the look that the client is seeking.  Some of the others might be off-putting.

Oct 12 16 09:41 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Brooklyn Bridge Images wrote:
If the clients can view profiles depends on models privacy setting
I suggest logging out of MM and trying to view the pages yourself

Navigating a MM profile can be quite difficult for someone who is not used to our quirks.

Oct 12 16 09:42 am Link