Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

Has anyone watched this series yet? I started watching the first and second seasons a month or so ago. I freakin love this series. There's a couple of episodes in the 3rd season I didn't like (episode 1 and 4 - just too happy or a lazy ending) and I have one more to watch. White Christmas was REALLY well done as well as episode two from season 3. That one was the best one in my opinion.

Anyone else?

Nov 16 16 09:16 am Link

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

Black Mirror is fantastic.   I like a lot of UK shows and love this series.   I wish they'd do more.

Nov 16 16 10:02 am Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

Tony Lawrence wrote:
Black Mirror is fantastic.   I like a lot of UK shows and love this series.   I wish they'd do more.

I didn't understand why they only did 3 episodes in season 1 and 2?

Nov 16 16 10:20 am Link

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

I've noticed that UK shows don't have near as many episodes as American ones.   Sherlock for example (great show) Same for Luther and Dr. Who.   There are six more  Black Mirrors coming in 2017.  Netflix bought 12.

Nov 16 16 10:35 am Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

Tony Lawrence wrote:
I've noticed that UK shows don't have near as many episodes as American ones.   Sherlock for example (great show) Same for Luther and Dr. Who.   There are six more  Black Mirrors coming in 2017.  Netflix bought 12.

Hmmm interesting.

Yeah, I knew Netflix bought it and it has 6 this season. I have one more episode to go. Probably will watch that tomorrow night. My favorite so far is the one with the American guy in England who participates in the scare house with the implanted chip. I could not believe the ending.

Nov 16 16 11:59 am Link