This thread was locked on 2017-04-09 22:42:17
Forums > Contests > 4-1-17 POTD Winner CLEARY violates the rules.

Photographer

William Heim Photography

Murrieta, California, US

Is this an April Fools joke? I hate being the one to point this out, I personally like this image and think it should be allowed in the POTD contest.
https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/680015

HOWEVER, I have been subject to harsh penalties in the past over images that showed much, much less. Here is an example of a photo I entered into the POTD that got me "brigged" for 30 days.
https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/38553295

I was told that it shows areola, clearly it does not. Didn't matter to the mods, they "brigged" me anyhow and made me mark the image as "mature" in my portfolio. Now I see this blatant display of visible nipples winning the same contest. What's up with that? I've reviewed the rules to see if anything has changed and don't see anything that stands out as this suddenly being allowed. So what gives with the severe punishments to me?

Furthermore, I have also been warned in the past and had photos removed that had women in g-strings or thongs but now when I look, the POTD is filled with bare man ass. So this is okay but a women in g-string isn't? What gives with the inconsistent ruling of content and penalties?

I have not viewed or entered the contests in months and suspect that I won't ever again. It has proven time and time to be a sham and the mods are anything but fair or consistent. It's such a shame that what could be a great platform is tainted by the management. Doubt I'll be renewing my profile once it expires this time. I haven't seen much value in being on Model Mayhem in a long long time now.

So what are your thoughts? Did I get wrongfully outed or am I the asshole here?

Apr 04 17 09:05 pm Link

Photographer

Brett Hunt

Washington Court House, Ohio, US

Believe they changed the rules on butts , They are now allowed.Not sure on the see thru stuff. I agree  they are not consistent , but I don't believe they are trying to influence the contest,

Apr 07 17 03:14 am Link

Photographer

Erin Koski

Ojai, California, US

Moderator Note!
Please use the Contact a Moderator feature to get more information about contest rules and what is allowable.  Your image has nipple pigment visible through the t-shirt (the dark circle) and that is the mature element that makes it not allowable in the POTD contest.

If you see an image in the contests that has visible nipple it doesn't mean it's allowed, it simply means we're human and we missed one.  Please link it in your CAM and we can review it for further action.  Thank you kindly.

Apr 09 17 10:41 pm Link