Forums > Newbie Forum > From California

Model

Sarah Siriphone

San Diego, California, US

Hey guys! Name's Sarah and I new here from California! I'm really excited to join and to work with others here :] I've been wanting to model for almost as I can remember. I've had training in high school and when I had a chance for an agent, things didn't really go that way. Now, after having kids I realized I don't want to just settle and decided to try again and so here I am!
I would love for the opportunity to work with everybody! Let's see how far my path will take me :]

~Sarah <3

May 15 17 02:56 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello & Welcome to MM. smile

May 15 17 09:37 pm Link

Photographer

Connor Photography

Newark, Delaware, US

Sarah Weise wrote:
Hey guys! Name's Sarah and I new here from California! I'm really excited to join and to work with others here :] I've been wanting to model for almost as I can remember. I've had training in high school and when I had a chance for an agent, things didn't really go that way. Now, after having kids I realized I don't want to just settle and decided to try again and so here I am!
I would love for the opportunity to work with everybody! Let's see how far my path will take me :]

~Sarah <3

Just be warned, you will get lots of offer with $$$ for a photoshoot. You must ask yourself why ME since there are thousand of experienced models in all shape on MM.  The scammers only like to approach the newbies on MM.   That is why.  smile

May 16 17 02:46 pm Link

Model

Sarah Siriphone

San Diego, California, US

Connor Photography wrote:

Just be warned, you will get lots of offer with $$$ for a photoshoot. You must ask yourself why ME since there are thousand of experienced models in all shape on MM.  The scammers only like to approach the newbies on MM.   That is why.  smile

I know this is a late reply, but thanks for the warning smile

May 23 17 10:10 am Link

Photographer

RTE Photography

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California, US

Welcome to the Mayhem, best of luck.

May 26 17 10:47 pm Link